Kung Fu Pyro

CaT in Rogue

Oh no!

The city is in chaos!

Crime runs rampant!

1120456.jpg

The media is spreading panic!

guQEEPK.jpg

Little Billy Bob Jones just dropped his ice cream cone!

ice_cream_cone_img_7819-757557.jpg

Truly, all is LOST!

stock-photo-explosion-of-nuclear-bomb-ov

But wait!

kevin_hart_huh.jpg

What is that lithe shape, dashing through the night?

Who is that exceedingly strong and inordinately handsome forum member that can never get any replies to his topics running across the roof tops?

Why it's-

IT'S THE-

Tnksixy.jpg

^^^^click for gallery^^^^

plz lik commnt nd subscrib

Apologies for the low quality photos. My camera is apparently from the 20th century, and also seems to hate my guts.

Questions, comments, criticisms? Leave them all down in the comments section below, because that's what it's there for!

Edited by Kung Fu Pyro
  • Upvote 3

"Whether that is right or not...I also...as a Rider...have a wish that I want to fulfill."

While the color scheme could use a bit of improvement, I must say, I actually like the look of this. Especially the legs. It reminds me of the animation style of some cartoons. The arms could be a bit longer, so as to be more proportionate. It's a bit gappy, but it looks like you tried to fill that in with some hidden weapons. Overall, nice attempt, but it could use some improvement.

If you took out the saw blade shield and the blaster, you could move the fins up closer to the shoulders, fill in some of the gaps, make the arms bigger, and it would look pretty good. That's just my thoughts, though.

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

I think you look quite good here! The legs, despite having the upper part consist of a single wave 1 Hero Factory limb, still look really good. The dark red up top makes it look like Nuva armor of sorts. I'm not sure how to feel about the extra arms though... they don't look too good.

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015