Who would you've loved to see become Toa?

If there had been more time in 2009 and 2010, I would've loved to see a few new Toa rise in the resistance against Teridax. It might be a bit extreme, but it would've been interesting to see a sort of failsafe's failsafe: that is, a Toa team whose destiny was not simply to revive Mata Nui, or to awaken him, but actively resist Teridax should he achieve his destiny in the worst way (which was the case). We saw hints of it during the 2009 and 2010 serials, but those stories did feel a bit more piecemeal, since they were never the true focus of the year's plot.

Basically, I would've loved to see old Matoran characters take charge of the resistance by becoming Toa with explicitly anti-Teridax powers. It's a bit silly I guess, but it would've been neat if 2009's story had been able to split focus between the Glatorians and these hypothetical resistance fighters.

• Upvote 1

~ Renewal ~

The Chronicler's Company. A Toa of Air who is afraid of heights, a Toa of Stone who is 100% self-centered, a Toa of Earth who is naive enough to get stuck in any trap, a Toa of Fire who has magical speed powers that no one understands, a Toa of Ice whose catchphrase is "...", and a Toa of Water who likes Toa Hewkii is... actually fairly normal in comparison to everyone else. :P  Oh, and then there's Takua, but he's already a Toa.

Edited by SuperGeniusCreator
  • Upvote 2

The artist formerly known as

ŜρЄЯ־GЄNіŜ־CЯЄŦ۞Я

BBC#69 Entry: Roodaka - Master of Manipulation

BFTGM entries: Zigben · Ventox · Deflecto

Hail Denmark.

Velika. We've seen implications that the Po-Matoran body he took over was destined to become toa (through The Kingdom and whatnot), it would have been interesting to see what would happen with the Velika great being.

Also Ahkmou. As much as I loved Takanuva's role in 2008, I would have loved to see him as a toa of shadow.

• Upvote 1

Hi.

If you remember me from when I was most active on BZP, from 2009-2011...

I know I was cringy. But please keep in mind I was literally 12.

If there had been more time in 2009 and 2010, I would've loved to see a few new Toa rise in the resistance against Teridax. It might be a bit extreme, but it would've been interesting to see a sort of failsafe's failsafe: that is, a Toa team whose destiny was not simply to revive Mata Nui, or to awaken him, but actively resist Teridax should he achieve his destiny in the worst way (which was the case). We saw hints of it during the 2009 and 2010 serials, but those stories did feel a bit more piecemeal, since they were never the true focus of the year's plot.

Basically, I would've loved to see old Matoran characters take charge of the resistance by becoming Toa with explicitly anti-Teridax powers. It's a bit silly I guess, but it would've been neat if 2009's story had been able to split focus between the Glatorians and these hypothetical resistance fighters.

The Chronicler's Company. A Toa of Air who is afraid of heights, a Toa of Stone who is 100% self-centered, a Toa of Earth who is naive enough to get stuck in any trap, a Toa of Fire who has magical speed powers that no one understands, a Toa of Ice whose catchphrase is "...", and a Toa of Water who likes Toa Hewkii is... actually fairly normal in comparison to everyone else. :P  Oh, and then there's Takua, but he's already a Toa.

...and something tells me these go together :sly: Their atypical characteristics could be just what is needed (granted, I'm not sure how Taipu's naivete could be an advantage...maybe it would develop into a sense of caution that would enable him to detect traps? idk)

And heck, the Chronicler's Company basically started out as an anti-Teridax strike force anyway :P

-------------------------------------
bohrok_lol.jpg
-------------------------------------
Rate The Song Above You

I don't actually want to see the Chronicler's Company as Toa, because generally I like my villagers to stay villagers. Nonetheless, it would be really interesting to see Taipu as a Toa, because we've never had a Toa before who was straight-up dumb. (Especially not an Earth Toa.) 

Plus, tan-highlights on a black Toa would look really neat.

• Upvote 3

the voya nui resistance or some of the av matron would have been cool. they could have helped fight  teridax. i was disspointed we didn't see more of the resistance in the MU.

wearewaiting.gif

As long as there is one bionicle fan out there there is still hope for bionicle to return. Keep faith. Bionicle is amazing.

I would've liked to have seen the Av-Matoran Radiak become a Toa. My reason being that I recall Greg stating in one of his answers to a fan question that if Radiak became a Toa while he still mutated to walk on four legs, he would keep that form as a Toa. And I think it would've been very interesting to see a Toa who walked on four legs in the story.

I also would've liked to have seen the Voya Nui Matoran, minus Velika, become Toa as well. 

• Upvote 1

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Ahkmou, Gavla, Vultraz, Kirop, Radiak and Vican. A 'suicide' team of toa that Helryx and Tahu keep sending on certain death missions on the assumption that they'll die, but keep coming back, not due their innate heroism, but because of their many faults and 'eccentricities'. Oh, and the toa who gave up his toa power for them was Lesovikk, who didn't know what any of them where like untill too late. It would be a humourous fan-fic to write.

Ahkmou - Self serving who'll double cross the group for a handful of widgets.

Gavla - Wants to be all shadows and darkness again. Oh, and hates Gali's swimming lessons

Kirop - Trying to secure his own power base over the rest of the group.

Radiak - Maniac berzerker, and skill spider like.

Vultraz - Got returned from the alternate universe after going through the equivalent of a shadow labotamy, and is now 'lawful stupid', focus on stupid.

Vican - Only sane man trying to keep the team together and help them over come their respective faults.

• Upvote 2

I would like to see Radiak as a toa of light.  After all, the short time we saw him uncorrupted in Shadows In the Sky he seemed to like he would make a good toa.  I think Maku would make an amusing toa, but I wouldn't want to see the rest of the Chronicler's Company as toa except maybe Kapura.

• Upvote 1

Wyrd byð swyðost

I really need to be more active

I would like to see Radiak as a toa of light.  After all, the short time we saw him uncorrupted in Shadows In the Sky he seemed to like he would make a good toa. 

This a thousand times, I would like to see him still mutated though, but not drained.

Also Dalu, Defilak, Garan, Kazi, & Piruk.

A few of the Onu-Matoran in particular could also be tempting but tend to fall just short IMO.

~ Sophistry: A way to be antidisuncorrect. ~

In a decade you might convince maybe a small tribe of people.

In a decade you might also conquer one million km2 of land,

& in over a thousand years you might have over a billion followers.

I like building things. Please don't break the big ones.

& evidential philosophies that dare to extrapolate beyond

an individual's direct experience aren't easily built.

As others have stated, the Chronicler's Company, and also Onepu. I've always liked Onepu (and not just because of his purple-ness). Just like ol' Jaller, Onepu has military experience and has leadership skills, but instead of Jala, who was of infantry, Onepu was of cavalry. A Toa of earth team leader who is a crab-mounted knight sounds pretty cool in my book.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

The Great disks Matoran. I would love seeing them failing to save Metru Nui because they're so arrogant, selfish and jealous.

Inb4 Toa Ahkmou betraying them for Teridax.

(...) A Toa of Fire who has magical speed powers that no one understands (...)

Don't forget the farts.

Edited by Zidonaro

The Voya Nui Resistance Team (with or without Velika, it'd be awesome even with a replacement). They'd make a very nice, bad-butt squad of monster hunter/survivalist type warriors, cuz' heck, rebels are always like that. Even Dalu, the Ga-Matoran, the one who should be all friendly, is all "I'm a warrior" and "Don't get in my way" stuff. And, of course, Velika- if he is forced to be a Toa, that could result in many interesting plot points; on the other hand, if he gets replaced, we'll have this rookie character who isn't as experienced as the rest of his team, which would be fun too.

Edited by Gukko Lord
  • Upvote 1

Personally, I can picture Akhmou doing something to earn people's ire, maybe getting involved with Metus' schemes, and running to Miserix in the hopes that he'd be treated the same way Teridax treated him.

:r: :e: :g: :i: :t: :n: :u: :i:

Elemental Rahi in Gen2, anyone? A write-up for an initial video for a G2 plot

I really wish everyone would stop trying to play join the dots with Gen 1 and Gen 2 though,it seems there's a couple new threads everyday and often they're duplicates of already existing conversations! Or simply parallel them with a slightly new 'twist'! Gen 2 is NEW, it is NOT Gen 1 and it is NOT a continuation. Outside of the characters we already have I personally don't want to see ANY old characters return. I think it will cheapen the whole experience to those of us familiar with the original line...

Actually I have way too many... Ahkmou, Macku (And the rest of the CC really), Dekar (if he wasn't Hydraxon), Tanma, Radiak, and Gavla, and the Voya Nui Resistance (minus Velika). Each for their own reasons as well.

Ahkmou since he's a traitorous dirtbag (giving him a myriad of storyline possibilities), and was technically supposed to become Toa instead of Onewa...

Macku just because she would make an awesome Toa of Water (nothing to do with Hewkii whatsoever, I swear). And the CC because... who wouldn't want to see them as Toa?

Dekar because his destiny would be to protect the Mask of Life (but he had to become the new Hydraxon...). His colors would also look great as a Toa of Stone.

Tanma because of his role in the Kingdom. Melting the Kraahkan? Pretty epic way to die.

Radiak because if he still had four legs and wings, he'd make for a strange Toa...

Gavla for pure irony, really. She liked being a Shadow Matoran, and if she became a Toa of Light... boy.

Balta because of the Kingdom, reason being that he didn't get a big enough role. And imagine Toa-sized Repulsers...

Dalu for the same reason as Balta. Weapons included.
Garan because, again, he's the leader. Pulse Bolts are pretty epic too.

Kazi since he has interesting personality traits, like his counting when he's annoyed (at Velika). I think his Echo Forks would be more concentrated, so they don't hit everyone else.
Piruk was one of my favorite Matoran, in storyline and set design. I think a timid Toa would be interesting. What would his claws become? And how sharp would they be?

Told you I have way too many. Sorry. That and I just had to list my reasons.

• Upvote 2

BZPRPG:

Vergissmeinnicht

Active Characters

Inactive Characters

Mercure

Gida

Zel'Sai - Naberius

Skoll

Brickshelf