Comprehensive Storyline guide

Munty

I don't see anything quite like this out there yet and wondered if either A. we already have one or B. people think we should get one!

I for one am familiar with much of the main storyline but not so much the other odd tangents that were introduced over the course of the franchise. Now I'd really like to go back and go through all of it (yeah I know there's an awful lot!) but without a comprehensive and preferably chronological list of media I don't really know how to start without missing lots of stuff out. I just recently read through a few of the online serials (that have been preserved on the wikis) which is kind of cool as it explains why we have the limited edition sets like Mazeka and Vultraz, something I didn't know before.

I think we need somewhere we can list EVERY type of Bionicle media from Gen 1 and preferably links to the suitable locations so people can use it as a learning hub for the whole storyline.

Frankly though, I have no idea the exact extent of how far this goes... There are comics, web-blogs, games, books, and who only knows what else. So a good place to start would be for people to post up all the media that exists and from there it can be sorted through, canonized and ideally linked to a source.

Anyone else think this needs doing? Or able to show me where it's already been done?! But I don't mean like a wiki. A wiki is only good if you know what you're looking for. I mean more like a hub for EVERYTHING story related...

Check out my Bionicle store on Bricklink here!

> > > Bionic Bricks < < <

Let me know if you can help me find these last few collectibles!

Masks%20footer4_zpspqs4myrt.png

Also looking for WILD KRAATA and a VMKK Yo!!!