Which Heroes For Summer 2012?

Small sets($8): Nex and new purple or teal hero, possibly femaleLarge sets($13): Stormer, Stringer, and Bulk(Yes, do away with Furno.)

I figure I may as well do PBZPs now. But, I have a terrible work ethic,so they may take a while.

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

blue=taken, red=in progress

Well, Summer 2012 is too early to call, but here's who I want to see in the second half of the 2012 Hero Factory 5.0 line:Stormer (definitely!)RockaNexBreezFurnoA new purple female Hero (a total must-have!)Wild-card (in case neither Furno or Stormer returns): either Surge or a new teal-colored HeroAnd I think a great idea to promote the new 5.0 Heroes is to have Lego start a naming contest for the new heroes, especially the female purple one. But that will be for another topic.~ :haunu: VM4.0 :haunu:

Vakama Montana's Chronicles: The Official Blog of V.M.Torious 4.0!
BZP Member V.M.Torious 4.0 (formerly Vakama Montana0111), a.k.a. Lego Club/MLN Member Vakama4688.
mnolg_dvd_bzp_banner_2.jpg

I think that the entire series of heroes should be wiped (with the exception of Evo), and several new heroes (with a purple hero) should be added to the hero system. There should also be several good and bad vehicles.-The Bane! :haunu:

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

Well, Summer 2012 is too early to call, but here's who I want to see in the second half of the 2012 Hero Factory 5.0 line:Stormer (definitely!)RockaNexBreezFurnoA new purple female Hero (a total must-have!)Wild-card (in case neither Furno or Stormer returns): either Surge or a new teal-colored HeroAnd I think a great idea to promote the new 5.0 Heroes is to have Lego start a naming contest for the new heroes, especially the female purple one. But that will be for another topic.~ :haunu: VM4.0 :haunu:

Stormer should die. And Surge should become a villain (his greatest fear).Purple female is needed. They are way overdue, I don't care about Evo, I WANT MORE!!!And a teal male too. And a brown one. And a bronze...and a platnium...and a................the possibilities are endless.Just no pink, okay TLC ;)?~TTG~
The long awaited third season of TA:OT is finally here!!

Stormer, Stringer, and Bulk are the best characters ever, so...:P. I personally would like the rest of the team to be Nex, Evo, and a new female hero. I could also substitute new female Hero with Breez, 'cause she's pretty intense. More than likely it'll be the first three, a new guy, Nex, and Furno, which I guess could be pretty cool. :P I don't buy the sets, so it doesn't matter all that much to me as long as Stormer, Stringer, and Bulk are in there. Especially Bulk. Who doesn't love Bulk? :P

exo-toa_battle.jpg

Not a fan of HF, but I have seen some cool characters. (Also, I remember they announced the summer line on BZP's front page...)EvoBreezStringerBulkNew purple heroNew teal heroStormer

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to see a silver and iceblue/sand blue hero with a neuropulse gun, a purple and silver hero with a gravity gun, and a grey/tan guy with a magnetic manipulator, whether good or bad. And I have a feeling it's Stormer's turn to need rescuing and the team will have to function without their leader.

Edited by toatanu
toatanusignature.png

I think we'll see Stormer and Furno because they have been in very line so far, and I think Lego will want to include ever one that got left out this time around, so that's Nex Bulk and Stringer. So with six heroes each time that leas one open spot in the group of summer heroes. It could be Roka, or maybe a new guy, but I'm sure Lego will want to keep names kids know of the shelf.

At some point you realize that you are but a speck in the Universe.

That you time in this worlds is but a blink.

You see the whole of reality as it unfolds before you.

You try to see how far you can reach, and it’s not that far past your face.

But then you come back from the brink.

You hold them in your arms again.

And you know that you are where their world begins.

You are their rock.

The new video on the Hero Factory mainpage seems to at least confirm Stormer as a hero for later in the year. Further details here.Since this has the new Stormer, probably a summer set, alongside the early 2012 Heroes, I figure the two waves of sets occur either simultaneously or concurrently in the story, much like the Phantoka and Mistika. For this reason, I'm not expecting a lot of overlap between the heroes in the two waves, even though I could be wrong.

The new video on the Hero Factory mainpage seems to at least confirm Stormer as a hero for later in the year. Further details here.Since this has the new Stormer, probably a summer set, alongside the early 2012 Heroes, I figure the two waves of sets occur either simultaneously or concurrently in the story, much like the Phantoka and Mistika. For this reason, I'm not expecting a lot of overlap between the heroes in the two waves, even though I could be wrong.

I'm hoping that because the waves take place at the same time, Summer won't have any of the heroes from Winter(Unless there are potentially Vehicles)which would mean Stormer, Stringer, Bulk, Nex, and a new Hero(Ideally a Purple female)Which would be amazing.~ELM~ Edited by Element lord Of Milk.
andromeda_m31_slideshow.jpg

'Big Guys' ($13)Stormer (Did you see the advert? He's a frosty hulk!)Stringer (I always saw him as bulkier than Bulk.)'Medium Guys' ($8)BulkNexBut you guessed them, right? And...Thresher!!! ($8)He is alive, and we haven't seen anything of him since the Von Ness mission.I would like the summer sets to continue the Breakout theme, but with some more baddies.Like the cliched 2008 Toa.

Edited by Gresh's Thornax...Ouchy!!!

-L- to the -K-

Sometimes, I look at my desk, and think, "What am I doing with my life?"

Then, I go back to my videogames.

I used to be known as 'Gresh's Thornax...Ouchy!!!', before I realised what a silly name it was.

Other previous names include Lihkan435 and Chip Biscuit.

Please let me remind you that any information of summer 2012 sets known at this point is leaked and not to be posted. This is not restricted to pictures and includes descriptions, set names and any kind of details. Thank you very much for your understanding.~Gata. ;)

Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

'Big Guys' ($13)Stormer (Did you see the advert? He's a frosty hulk!)Stringer (I always saw him as bulkier than Bulk.)'Medium Guys' ($8)BulkNexBut you guessed them, right? And...Thresher!!! ($8)He is alive, and we haven't seen anything of him since the Von Ness mission.I would like the summer sets to continue the Breakout theme, but with some more baddies.Like the cliched 2008 Toa.

I doubt we'll ever see Thresher again. He was only a minor character to begin with, and for all we know he may have retired.Of course, I could be wrong. But I don't anticipate any set appearances from him, and even a story appearance is unlikely.

Nex, Stringer, Bulk and Stormer.Although, interestingly that only makes 4 sets, with 4 counterpart villains. A grand total of 8 sets doesn't seem right for the summer wave, so I'm hoping we might get to see a few original heroes. Maybe the one that flies the Dropship. He deserves some credit once in a while.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

I've got a feeling that, with the superheroes, there'll be a few less sets per wave. Maybe four heroes. In that case, I'd guess Stormer XL (judging by the video), Bulk (probably $13), Stringer, and Nex. The sets'll likely be a direct continuation of the winter wave.

Edited by Toa Zaz

Thank you, BZPower staff. In the past, I wish I showed more appreciation for all that you do. From one Bionicle fan to another, thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

Merrick Fortis! Seriously, we need more new helmets. The Kanohi and helmets were always one of my favorite elements of the constraction figure lines.

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
-- Harlan Ellison