Steal The Mask!

King Joe

I yawn. Yawns are rumored to be contagious. As you release a large yawn, your plant follows suit. Soon, Tahu Nuva Golden and I have the mask and are running for the hills. Grateful soul I am, I allow Tahu Nuva Golden to take the mask so I can live in Peace.Tahu Nuva Golden's Mask.

Darth Vader, Doc Scratch, Bellatrix Lestrange, The Master and Antroz are fighting on a hill. You are distracted by the awesome, turn around, and I snatch the mask and run off wwith it.Das ist meine Maske.

"Only the insane equate pain with success.

Only the savage regard endurance of pain as a measure of worth.

Only the foolish consider pain to be just wages for being different".- The Cheshire Cat (American McGee's Alice/Alice:Madness Returns)

You spontaneously combust. I brush the dust off and take the mask.Mon masque.

Only the foolish consider pain to be just wages for being different".- The Cheshire Cat (American McGee's Alice/Alice:Madness Returns)

i shoot you in the face wwith ahabs crosshairsthen push you into the crack from doctor wwho for good measurei havve acquired one(1) mask

I create a ridiculously complicated device of mass destruction... it fails to activate. Instead, I decide to walk up to you, and simply slap you across your face with the back of my hand. The intensity of that slap causes you to drop the mask on the floor, and also renders you confused for the next half minute. I use this to my advantage as I take the mask. But we're not done yet. The mask just happens to decide to begin it's countdown, making it go from gold to silver... uh oh.... I guess the mask is mine :S