Steal The Mask!

King Joe

If you read my post, I WAS NOT IN THE LAVA, so technicly, the mask wasn't stolen. But what's done is done, so, out of pity, since your hands have 3rd degree burns, I take you to a hospital. The doctors there are really bad. They give me the mask, so they can fix your hand. I run of with the mask. (the docters couldn't fix you hands, so, they cut them off. :nahnah:)

The docters wanted to thank me, but I ran of with the mask.

My mask!!!

Read my comic, AoA, Adventures of Aquaria, the story of A.

I'm Superman.

My mask.

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

I put on Pyrovision goggles. Since your already cute, you look evil and ugly with the goggles on. I don't know if pyrovision goggles work that way, it doesn't matter. since you look evil, i defeat you and take the mask. My mask!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

I rage over the fake misprint so badly that you throw the mask at me and flee in fear. My mask.

I have my LEGO collection attack you, causing you to drop the mask.My mask.

Edited by Vakama-san

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

"So where is my dream?" "it is a continuation of reality"

"But where is my reality?" "It is at the end of your dream"

I sic my Lego-destroying younger sister on your collection, causing it to flee in fear. I then throw a banana peel in front of you, causing you to fall and drop the mask. My mask!

HEY I SEE SOME NON-LEGO POSTS UP THERE GRRRRR but it's too late now anyway; that's what I get for leaving you guys alone : P

but hey it's all good

I sacrifice my UCS B-Wing set to whack Hapori Dume across the face. Weeping the loss of my beloved LEGO starfighter, I pick up the mask. Mine?

I approach the Barakki and tell them that I saw you run by with the Ignika. I lead them to you and they all take you down. When you're knocked out, I betray the Barakki by snatching the Ignika from your hands and teleporting out to somewhere before the they could take me out. The mask is mine!

pWPTu7m.jpg

Regrets collect like old LEGO bricks, here to relive your darkest moments. These old LEGO bricks wind up burying you, and since you're underwater or something, you know what happens.

My mask, also RIP

(best mask theft ever << )

Edited by -Windrider-

I use an Olmak Forged with a Vahi to get to you and steal the mask, then run into the Space-Time Vortex with all 2 to 3 Masks I have.

My mask.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Takes it going pick pocket, and makes 300 complete and total copies. My maskS! Can't tell original! No matter what! Not even...I..can...tell..er, anyone mind getting 300 matoran here to help? Please? I only got a toa of creation,, so a mask that uncreates things won't work or even be felt by me. Seriously though, until I get help, still stuck as my mask.

Edited by ToaDraconixMahvi