Steal The Mask!

King Joe

You mistakenly read your own signature wrong and die of frustration, passing the mask on to me, though I decline ownership and it passes on to the next person to post here

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

I.. oh wait,

My Mask, with no effort at all!

If you think that godzilla is NOT awesome, you're either crazy,

or one of the many people who got trodden on while he was saving the world.

92% of teens have moved onto rap.

If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

Please keep all posts LEGO-related.I drop a ton of LEGO bricks on your head. While simultaneously basking in the sheer glory of the moment and trying not to suffocate below its weight, I run through and snatch the mask.My mask.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

I proceed to shoot you with your own (presumably Lego) Bass Cannon, sending you flying away with whatever the heck it shoots (some kinda blue wub-beam, I think?).

Mask is mine.

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

The nova blast destroyed the mask.

nobodys mask.

If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

Unfortunatly, your hoof gets hurt while kicking the last person in the face, and while you apply hoof medicine, I use NINJA POWAS' to steal it back

My mask.

• 2 months later...

I, using my powers of time manipulation freeze time right before you enter the Tardis, get Unicron to step on you and get the mask.My Mask!

"Poor Cyclonus - Sworn To Reject A World That Hates and Fears Him. He And I Are Very Similar, Really: Two Reformed Characters Struggling To Make Our Way In Life. He Just Has Less Violent Coping Strategies." Whirl

My BZPRPG Characters

I summon an army of Giant Robots to eviscerate you. I remove your hand using my flaming sword, burning your flesh to a crisp but leaving the mask intact.

My mask.

"Poor Cyclonus - Sworn To Reject A World That Hates and Fears Him. He And I Are Very Similar, Really: Two Reformed Characters Struggling To Make Our Way In Life. He Just Has Less Violent Coping Strategies." Whirl

My BZPRPG Characters

Bees? Fool, do you know who I am? I am Insecticide Man(heroic music plays in the background)! I kill the bees and suffocate you with the fumes.My mask.

My BZPRPG Characters

I distract you with a post with pictures against the rules

My Mask!

"EXTERMINATE"-Dalek #1 to #3458271

If you have a self MOC you would like me to build just PM me and I'll make it as long as I have the pieces.

3DS Friend Code: 4699-6562-6279

Pokemon Y safari: Audino, Dunsparce and Chansey

Unfortunately for you, I bend the laws of physics with an anti-reality gun, and destroy you... Unfortunately for me, the backlash from the anti-reality gun sends ripples through time and space, interfering with the gun as it is about to fire and creating a paradox in the process. When everything is over. I stand in the middle of a strange, white room and the mask is in my hand.

My mask. MINE.

I deny the reality of your anti-reality gun, and thus, the reality of everything you ever performed with it. White light flashes with the force of a trillion billion flash-bulbs, permanently blinding you, and when the dust settles and everything is over, I stand triumphant in the middle of a normal, black room atop your limp, broken physical manifestation and the mask is in my hand.My mask. MINE.