Steal The Mask!

King Joe

NujaniiNujanii mentally activates his watch. It turns into a sheild. Nujanii then draws a dagger. He knocks the sheild out of Cadias' hand. Nujanii then torched Cadias with a blast of fire. Nujanii ran Cadias through with the dagger, then took the mask.My mask.

Note that this post is negating the post above it. This is against the rules in this game and makes it less fun for everyone. Besides,he can just regenerate like everyone else!Nujanii huh? Well, meet my ZOMBIE MUAKA-TIGER-BUG ARMY!!!!!!!!My Mask.
I did not intend to negate it. I figured that since I had regenerated, I could knock the axe (accidentally put sheild) out of his hand, stab him and take the mask.Nujanii is my roleplay name.My logic pounds you into oblivion.My mask. Edited by kanohi_master

A loud, mysterious voice comes from above that says "Kopaka owns the world!" He ice skates toward you, turning the move into an epic flip that distracts you as a giant light beam blasts you into oblivion. Turaga Vakama marches past, snatching the mask from his hands. "I'll be delivering this, thanks." Matoro appears, takes the mask and saves Mata Nui. Kopaka, on assignment to awaken the Great Spirit, finds the mask. Turaga Vakama, riding on a hoverboard, shoots past. "I told you not to interfere with destiny!" A light beam shoots past, dissolving him, and causing me to appear. I say, "Kopaka, do you really need this anyway, since awakening the Great Sprit will put Makuta in charge of the universe?Kopaka says "Nope."My mask!

Reginald, go buy more life insurance. At this rate, if I keep dying like this, I'll be rich.Oh, and let me have my sword. I'm going to make Utah proud.*SLASH*Zombie is dead.Mask is mine.Reference to Utah is the character from the user Utah's comics Doomsday. Great comics. Go to the comics forum and read them now.