Steal The Mask!

King Joe

I baffle you with an explanation of how illogical and non-canon this battle is, and it turns out to be a very thought-provoking speech. While thousands of questions are buzzing in your head (What is the ultimate answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe and everything? Mars or Dairy Milk? Who stole my bicycle?) I calmly remove the mask from your grip.I believe that mask belongs to me. (Hydraxon FTW!)

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

I appear in front of you, unleashing one of my GREATEST RAGES upon you, thus leaving you confused and surprised. In your confusion, you drop the mask. I then grab the mask, so...I believe it belongs to me?

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

I grab the mask with my Batclaw and yank it out of your hands.My mask!

Statements (Mouseover to view): <1> <2> <3> <4> <5> <6> <7><8> <9>

My MOCs:
Characters- Makuta Dys Makuta Kamazotz Lord Vladek The Helmsmith Protector OCs Skull Whaler Skull Warden

Creatures- Verdelisk Lord of Skull Spiders BBC Contest #69: Kahu Oko Taku

I chase you down to clean said dirty mask. Once we meet at the edge of a conveniently-placed cliff, I do an epic kick that sends you over the edge while grabbing the mask from gravity's harsh pull. Then, I wipe it down with a Windex soaked rag.My shiny-ER mask!

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!