Steal The Mask!

King Joe

The Kinlukko comes back to life, due to having also been cursed, and eats Toa Xemnas, the crane and the Ignika.The Last of the Kinlukko shall not give up that easily!And has the mask!

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

How many Star Forges and kinlukko are there around here?!?!?!?Larger Star Forge picks a fight with Greatest Star Forge, but lose and forfeit the mask by right of conquest. GSF is then destroyed in a supernova, which carries the mask to a desert planet where it grows a body, saves the locals from an army of stone-(village)-ers, and then walks up to me, gets rid of the body and falls at my feet.My mask!

ppg2.png

OH NO YOU DIDN'T MT IHU!!!!NO ONE DEFYS THE RAKATA!!Rakata come and vaporize Mt. Ihu with their force lightning. Rakata keep on making Star Forges that send droids all over the universe. On Spherus Magna, they find Cadias and break his Thornatus and heroically kill him a claim the mask.The mask is the droids.

Fortunately, carbonite is a Tahtorikanolo's favourite food, so a whole heard has me free in no time. I am now free to run after the droids and steal the mask from them while they all get trampled by the heard of hybrids chasing me.My Mask!

Edited by Mt Ihu

ppg2.png

The Last of the Kinlukko left, returning to its home of Keep The Car Moving, where it found another Kinlukko. Now, I have an army of baby Kinlukko!The Kinlukko swarm your Tahtorikanalo, and eat them.Meanwhile, I declare the mask is mine, as you forgot to do so.The mask is mine!

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

I am a Mii ninja!The Kinlukko eats Pirok, then eats Droige, then reveals that one game can't have a large effect on another, meaning that you couldn't destroy the car. He then eats you.Meanwhile, I have the mask! Woot!

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]