Steal The Mask!

King Joe

Animation_Pridak.pngI HEARD "MASK OF LIFE!"Animation_Mantax.pngUsing another one of my infamous references, I strike you down.Animation_Kalmah.pngMy MASK! Edited by Meta-Mind

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

Using my Volitak, I sneak up behind you and kick you in the head. I then take the mask while you're unconscious.my MASK.

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

I summon the holy power of Chuck Norris and you are Kicked down the pit of death with his pinkie toe.My mask.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

But then I knock you out. I empty your pockets remove your shoelaces and belt, to make sure that you have nothing you can use to escape. Then, I become MacGyver also, and make a very complex homemade atom bomb so that you can't understand how it works.Then, I put you in ice, barricade you with Lego bricks, and put you in a Labrinth so you can't escape, and put land mines and sensors, and turrets everywhere just in case.Mask is mine.

Edited by Katoris

signature.jpg

| Tahukan's Comics Mark II |

I love Tea.

Some weird alternate universe (not to mention Toa) version of myself spontaneously appears with a Kaukau, snatches the mask from you, then uses Kualisi-spamming to teleport to the surface.EL MASCARILLA ES MIO!

Also, why do my posts keep disappearing!?!?
All posts in G&T have to pertain to something LEGO, otherwise it gets off-topic quick. :)On that note, I hop on a random Jetrax that I happen to have around, swoop in, and grab the mask.My mask.Mine.mine

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

While you're muttering in small text, I make fancy text of my own to distract you. The random alternate universe version of myself who appeared earlier then flies by with a Kadin, complains about being ugly, and snatches the mask. MY MASK NOW.EDIT: Apparently text sizes are odd around here, so I had to cut short the interesting text tricks.

Edited by Meta-Mind

How unimaginative, you flea! No one steals so easily from me!You should have killed me, because now I'm taking revenge!I snipe you and you drop dead in your cell, after framing you for murder.While the police are in confusion I zip in using an Olmak and teleport away with the body,and throw the body into a big gun and launch it into the the stratosphere!In confusion I launch the mask along with it, so I jump in the cannon.I eventually regain the Mask and zip home using the Olmak.After going through much trouble and pain I scream out,"THE MASK IS MINE!"

signature.jpg

I love Tea.

And then I oh-so-casually walk up to you, activate a Pakari Nuva, and punch you right back into orbit. THAT MASK NEEDS LIFE BELONGS TO ME.

But then that alternate version of myself from earlier finally falls out of the bottomless pit with his Kadin and ambushes you. He then complains about being ugly once more before taking the mask to replace his Kadin.

I use a new mask I have called Kraknek, and use it to break everyone's necks. I take the Mask of Life.I use a bunch of random LEGO Bricks I have in my pocket and build a portal to a different dimension.I keep changing the dial and going to random alternate dimensions and finally cap it off by teleporting away with an Olmak, to confuse everybody.My mask.

Edited by Katoris

signature.jpg

I love Tea.

Hydraxon steals it from you, because it's in the Pit. He hangs it from his belt to destroy later.Then I put on a Kaukau Nuva, swim down on an epic journey to the Pit, and battle hordes of sea monsters. When I finally reach the Pit, I equip a Mask of Ambush Protection, put on thick earmuffs, and wander around until Hydraxon tries to get the drop on me. Of course, this results in the Mask destroying him, and I defeat Hydraxon by wandering around obliviously until the Mask of Ambush Protection finally knocks him out. I then turn around, say "oh!" or something of the like, and take the Mask of Life. Which is mine now.

But then your life-size Rohkoh T3 falls apart through my clever use of a Jutlin Nuva (because apparently I became a Nuva in some other thread, so HM) and some guy with a Kadin. I simply snatch the mask and the LEGO Bricks, and use them to buy a life-size, fully-functional Jetrax T6.But the mask is still mine. As are my ALL THE LEGO BRICKS IN THE UNIVERSE.

Edited by Meta-Mind

I build a new lifesize special edition Axelera T9 (I think that's what it's called) out of magnesium Lego bricks and blow your brains out.I swoop down, grab the mask, and use an Olmak to teleport to my house where I have a special Lego booster pack which I use on my Axelera T9 and zoom all the way to Timbuktoo in 5.3 seconds.Boy. I'm a genius....ahem...THE MASK IS MINE!

Edited by Katoris

signature.jpg

I love Tea.