Steal The Mask!

King Joe

I use my great Huna and swipe the Ignika from your unsuspecting hands.My mask.

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

"So where is my dream?" "it is a continuation of reality"

"But where is my reality?" "It is at the end of your dream"

I use my Mahiki to shapeshift into a dragon, and proceed to kill you.The Ignika is mine.

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

• 3 weeks later...

but, I use my Sonic powers to rupture your eardrums, making your hands come up to your ears and dropping the mask.

I have the mask :D my...precious...

Smeagol over hears you, and, thinking you have the One Ring, he takes it from you. Then using Kriken cloaking technology, I sneak up to Smeagol and take it from him.My Mask.

Edited by Vakama-san

metroid.gif

• 3 weeks later...

I use a LEGO life-sized Gundam Exia and blast the mask out of the Krekka Clones' hands. I then claim the mask for myself.The Ignika is mine.

metroid.gif

I generate five blue mana in my Mana Pool and use it to cast Mind Control on Sahloknir, who then incinerates you. I then proceed to claim the mask for myself.My mask.

metroid.gif

I use a Kakama Nuva to accelerate my body to the point of invisibility, then race circles around you to create a super-hurricane. After which, I race in, grab you by the hand, and spin you in the opposite direction the hurricane is spinning, creating a null-zone vacuum. Due to being extremely distorted, you accidentally let the Mask fly from your grip. As I go to claim the Mask, I yank you downward and send you drilling in and through the core. I then sprint as fast as I can and do a completely logical flying tackle to grab the mask.

My Mask.

I then use the Olmak once again and open a supersize portal behind you, run up to you and jumpkick you into Hueco Mundo of Bleachverse. However, realizing you still had the mask, I grab your hand at the last second, pull you into a shoulder toss headfirst into the ground, snag the mask out of your stunned hand, grab you by the leg and hammer-toss throw you into a Gillian about to step through the portal, managing to knock it back as I close the portal and spin the Mask basketball style.

Meanwhile, in Hueco Mundo, you are chased down by an infinitely growing number of Hollows until you are caught and devoured.

My mask.

I summon Dragonic Overlord, the End from its home on the planet Cray. It then picks you up in it's clawed hand, drops you, and, as you fall, cuts you in half with it's sword. I then send it back and retrieve the mask.My mask.

metroid.gif

I hire Boba Fett to steal the Ignika from you, a task which he flawlessly succeeds in executing, and he returns the mask to my possession.My mask.

metroid.gif

I break the Black Soulstone, releasing the Evils of Diablo. As they summon their armies, I race in and clothe you in a hooded robe with neon strings and a fan before yelling out that you are an Angel. As the demons tear into you I ninja the mask before hightailing it outta there before I get cleaved.

My mask.

Edited by Phoenixian Wraith

I transmute a kunai using alchemy, which I then hurl at your hand. After you drop the mask to dodge it, I dive for the Ignika, claim it, and run.My mask.

metroid.gif

I throw a Blue-Eyes White Dragon at you, Kaiba style, causing you to drop the mask.Possession of the Ignika is mine.

metroid.gif

I once again call on Jace Beleren for assistance. This time it's YOUR psyche that's turned into a brain-pan full of head-cheese.My mask.

metroid.gif

Jace Beleren and I counter the attacks. I send him back and charge forward, narrowly dodging your subsequent strikes. Though I get clipped, I make it to your monsters, and, using the blood from my recent wound, Kuchiyose summon a dragon, which takes care of your Digimon well I continue toward you. You try to attack me, but I narrowly dodge it before I thrust my knee into your abdomen, causing you to drop the mask. I claim it, mentally lock on to a relative, and teleport there.My mask.

Edited by Vakama-san

metroid.gif