Steal The Mask!

King Joe

I quickly construct a LEGO thermal detonator and throw it at you. I detonate it right before it hits you, allowing you to survive but knocking the Ignika into the air unscathed. I catch it and run.My mask.

Edited by Vakama-san

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

"So where is my dream?" "it is a continuation of reality"

"But where is my reality?" "It is at the end of your dream"

I paralyze you with a Rhotuka Spinner. I effortlessly claim the mask.The Ignika is mine.

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

I sneak up to you using my Great Huna, shove you into the volcano, and run before someone can shove me in.My mask.

metroid.gif

I barely manage to get my Kadin on so as to fly out of the volcano. Up in the sky, I look around for you before deciding to do something to flush you out. I pull out a Laser Harpoon and Laser Crossbow and fire both into the clouds. The immediate storm then shows me your silhouette in the rain, and I unload a Laser bolts into your backside and legs. I swoop down, collect the mask and fly off into the sky.

My mask.

I will jump at you and give you one big krana.I will call the bohroks and they will eat you.]

My mask!

rahkshiandbohrok.gif

I am searching for peepol,who can program,and peepol,who have ideas for multimedia and games,to come and join the KranaNui Project
If you are one of them,please PM me! :hau: :akaku: :miru: :kaukau: :kakama: :pakari:
If you have PM from me,you are one of them!

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

(We have to keep it LEGO, remember?)I construct a life-sized, working tank out of LEGOs, and proceed to blast you away.The mask is mine.

metroid.gif

I build an working LEGO Imperialist arm-cannon. I get a head-shot, then I put on a Matatu and levitate the Ignika over to me.My mask.

metroid.gif

I sneak up behind you and undo the clasp on your arm cannon and steal it. My cann-- owait.

Uh... I shoot the Matatu off your face with the cannon and you fall onto the concrete floor. I peel the mask out of your cold, unconscious hands.

My mask.

Edited by Srakii~Pktaaim

banner.jpg

I build a life-sized LEGO Cthulu and he destroys your mind. I then claim the mask.My mask.

metroid.gif

I use a Mahiki and shapeshift into Dragonic Kaiser Vermillion. I then completely and utterly destroy you.My mask.

metroid.gif

I put on a Zatth and summon a Tahtorak. I then put on a Mask of Rahi Control, and make the Tahtorak crush you, leaving nothing but the Ignika.My mask.

metroid.gif

You, not being included in "nothing but the Ignika," are also crushed by the Tahtorak. I see this happening from a distance, and once the Tahtorak calms down, I sneak in with my Huna and nab the mask from the rubble.

My mask.

banner.jpg

I use a magic-infused sword and stab you, causing your body to fall apart into tens of thousands of LEGO bricks. I pick up the mask from the plastic pile that was once you.My mask.

metroid.gif

I sneak into your fortress using a Huna. The Ignika is gone before you know it.My mask.

metroid.gif