Steal The Mask!

King Joe

i use the olmak and transport myself out i find myself in the future i use the olmak again tranport myself infront of your face and knock you out steal both masks and throw you in the time space continuum

my masks :vahi:

I'm back from the dead

gallery_110876_122_5708.jpg

will be posting new stuff soon

I construct an entirely loyal(to me only) dragon out of LEGOs and command it to crush you underfoot.My mask.

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

"So where is my dream?" "it is a continuation of reality"

"But where is my reality?" "It is at the end of your dream"

Chuck Norris vaporizes because he wasn't made of LEGO. While you're in shock and despair over the loss of his roundhouse kicks, I run past and grab the mask from your hands. I then summon LEGO Chuck Norris, who will guard ...

... my mask.

Edited by Sumiki

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

You're attacked by a poisonous, scorpion-like Rahi, and you die of poison. As you regenerate due to this games rules, I take the mask and hightail it as far as the Le-Wahi jungle.My mask!

Edited by Vakama-san

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

I escape somehow (this doesn't have to make sense, does it?) and shapeshift into a Nui Rama. I pick you up, grab the mask and drop you.

"AAAAAA!" - Vakama San. Wait! Here's the rest: "THUD!"

MY MASK!!!

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

but I can shapeshift, so, I turn into a Toa of water (awkward as it is, since I'm a guy), unplug your air intake, and watch as you suffocate. I then swim into the deepest part of the sea, where the pressure will crush ALMOST anything.

My mask.

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

I use a Mahiki to shapeshift into Nicol Bolas to scare it off, causing it to drop the mask.My mask.

metroid.gif

(Unfortunately) I do not find that funny, and I don't have a phone. But if I did, it would've died a long time ago. I use my ninja stealth skills to catch up to you, switch the mask out for a doughnut (everyone likes a doughnut, right?) and go into hiding on Bara Magna.

HERE!

(Unfortunately) I do not find that funny, and I don't have a phone. But if I did, it would've died a long time ago. I use my ninja stealth skills to catch up to you, switch the mask out for a doughnut (everyone likes a doughnut, right?) and go into hiding on Bara Magna.

I pursue you relentlessly, and trick you into punching a NASA astronaut. The Nasaghasts consume ye, and I take the mask for myself.

My mask!

Morally unambiguous.

You slip on a banana peel I tossed in front of you and drop the mask. I pick it up and run.The Ignika is mine!

metroid.gif

I reboot the Matoran Universe, only to then take over and kill all Toa. Because of this, the Ignika starts its countdown from gold, to silver, then finally black. As the Ignika destroys all life in the MU, I use an Olmak to escape to another universe and take the mask from there.

My mask!

keetkiril.gifqSvBogp.jpgkeetkiril.gif

I use my ALL THE LEGOs to make a Lego smoke grenade, which I proceed to throw at you. Somehow, it works, and you find yourself less one mask once you can see again. Because the mask...

Is mine.

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

Oh hey, muff - *CRUNCH*

Ow!

After almost breaking a tooth on the Lego muffins, I turn around and throw them at Lorax, distracting him long enough to steal the Ignika. In theory, at least... hey, they're really shiny muffins! Stop laughing at me like that...

The mask is mine. Not for long, though, I can already see the you getting ready to...

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

Enax jumps out of nowhere, decapitating Meta-Mind with one of his gigantic blades! The mask belongs to Enax! If only it was a misprint...

Enax then bribes the Meta-Knight with REAL muffins to help him guard the mask.

Beat that, fellow FOLs!

Edited by Enax the epic

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

I zap Enax in the back with my Lightning powers, and run off with the mask while they're still twitching on the ground. My mask!

I write stories, on occasion. Finishing them... yeah, uh. That's another thing entirely.

Avatar made with the Rayg Kit 2.5, and featuring Lilak, Toa of Lightning.

She is totally, totally not a shameless self-insert. Y'know, except for the part where she is. :D

After Enax stops hurting, he rebuilds the lego muffins into a bazooka-sized Midak skyblaster, blows off Leilac's head, takes the mask, and uses her corpse to recharge his ipod.

My mask!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Alas! Enax has defeated my alternate universe self, Leilac! I ambush him further along, zap him til his corpse smokes, and take the Ignika. My mask!

I write stories, on occasion. Finishing them... yeah, uh. That's another thing entirely.

Avatar made with the Rayg Kit 2.5, and featuring Lilak, Toa of Lightning.

She is totally, totally not a shameless self-insert. Y'know, except for the part where she is. :D

My exposure to the mask of life allows me to regenerate! I pull out my sister's ipod, put on earplugs, and play an hour long Justin Beiber playlist! After only a few seconds, I'm the only one not dead with blood coming out of their ears, due to the earplugs!

My mask, suckaaassss!!!!