Steal The Mask!

King Joe

You'd think id be dead wouldn't you. Unkown to our heros, Halo casted stop time at the last second and put the poor Lord Regend in his place. He then proceeded to slit the firesquad's throats very slowly. He followed and eventually killed Toa Onaku by slipping poison in his drink. He also stabbed The Dappper Man through the eye, then slowly pulled it out. His remains were soon found in an incinerator by cleaning staff.

My Mask!

"Poor Cyclonus - Sworn To Reject A World That Hates and Fears Him. He And I Are Very Similar, Really: Two Reformed Characters Struggling To Make Our Way In Life. He Just Has Less Violent Coping Strategies." Whirl

My BZPRPG Characters

I finish my drink, smiling as the nanobots in my body work on the poison. I then activate my prototype reality altering machine, and proceed to rescue The Dapper Man from the horrible fate that would have held him in the incinerator, healing his eye in the process.

I then discreetly disable Observedhalo's time powers, but by doing so, destroy the reality altering machine. Oh well, I got what I needed.

I now personally go after Observedhalo in one of our bigger gunships, and proceed to blow him the frick up. I then lock on to the mask floating in space and transport it into my cargo bay, and set my course back for the space station.

Mine and Dapper Man's mask.

Edited by Toa Onaku

I sneaked in through a plastic bucket (did you expect a cardboard box?), and reach the mask. I also take two daggers and throw them at Onaku and Dapper Man, which also had C4 strapped to them. The results were not pretty. I then head back to Earth (or whatever planet this takes place on).

My mask!

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Whew, the decoy auto-pilots worked. I come out of hiding, which I went into after noticing that someone had infiltrated the ship, and steer the vehicle back to earth, tracking you down and shooting you out of the sky. I then find the mask on the ground, transport it back onboard, and head back to the space station. I then put up all defense systems.

Our mask, anyone free to join.

After 1000 years, I am free from the sun! and I awaken as NIGHTMARE KONO! I steal your precious mask! and you can only defeat me if you use the Toa stones of Destiny! which are scattered upon all of AQUA MAGNA! HAHAHAHAHA!

Find the stones, and work together to stop me! AHAHAHA!

MY MASK!

~UntitledModel_9.png.a8adc254dbd8da1586473030e7c7d30e.png~

I go on a quest to find the stones. The trip alone to get to Aqua Magna takes ten years, but during that time, I manage to create an advanced reality altering machine. I send scout ships to the planet, and eventually, they find all the Toa stones of destiny. I now transport us from Aqua Magna directly into orbit around the earth using the reality altering machine, then use the stones do defeat Loganto and banish him into the deepest, darkest reaches of the universe.

Our mask.

But, unfortunately for you, I know Master-Level Deprogramming. Pupwa kindly thanks me and beats the ever-loving karz out of you.

His/Someone's/Anyone's Mask?

Now see that's what happens when you stab your bro in the back

Edited by The Dapper Man

Morally unambiguous.

My thermal shields hold for long enough until I manage to activate my repulsion engine, veering me away from the sun. After a bit of steering, I get back into stable orbit around the earth. I launch a full scale attack on the earth, since my armies had finished preparing. I take over the planet, and flush you out, publicly executing you as a warning to everyone who dared stand in my way. The mask sits snugly on a pedestal, locked within a protosteel box with 70 meter thick walls, which is locked within a bigger box, which, again, is locked within an even bigger box, and this box has been put into an another dimension.

My mask, because only I can access the dimension through a process which will never be revealed. I also rule the earth.

I use an Olmac, and I do some stuff with your parasocks.

I eat the socks shortly afterward, constraining time and all eturnity, the socks destroyed every one of you, and with time not resuming, you cannot respawn. the mask is mine.

I have won this game. you loose.

Edited by Loganto The Le-Matoran

I have killed all beings, the socks keep me moving, you are unable to respawn, I had already betrayed you.

Time is still frozen. me, being a great being, is allowed to move in the frozen time stream.

you are dead, I still have the mask. I finally broke the game.

Edited by Loganto The Le-Matoran

My plan worked, And since the game is broken all since we are all dead, YOU take the full brunt the Glitches and get Glitched out of existence. The socks become free and get hidden in a SUPER SOCK STORAGE. This also resumes time.

I respawn with the mask next to me.

"My mask."

Edited by Pupwa21

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

My temporal shielding holds steady still. What a coincidence that I actually established them previously, and they're helping me once more. I lock on to my parasocks, and destroy them, then activate my reality-altering machine, forcing time to move forward. I also use said machine to banish you into the void outside of reality. You no longer exist.

My mask.

Outside reality is Fantisty. I assemble a Super army and a Super space navy, I return And destroy the Station with SUPEROPMEGADEATH WEAPONS.

My mask, I make copies of them and hid the real one with the fakes. Also the Copies are flawless.

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

My warpship had been completed during Pupwa's visit to the unreality, and just before he destroyed my space station, I evacuated it and made my escape to a different solarsystem. Having harnessed the warpdrive, I send an extermination squad to destroy you. They are successful, and they bring back the mask.

My mask, you'll pay for destroying my space station, Pupwa21.

Edited by Toa Onaku