Steal The Mask!

King Joe

The decoy worked! Thank goodness, or we'd be dead meat. The decoy dolls happen to be filled with nega-essence, which weakens you considerably. I then walk up to you, grab all your spider legs, put my feet on your body and pull them off. You no longer have the legs. I then take the maks and get the heck out of there.

Our mask...

Edited by Toa Onaku

Fool, I have more! but I don't need them! I cant even feel them, they are an invention! *I shoot a chained leg at you, and impale your back, then drag you back*

Edit, sorry wind, got carried away.

I'm sorry, but thats mine! I suck the essence out of your mask, leaving you souless, then I grab the mask.

Mine now.

(wait, we're all bionicles, right?)

Edited by Loganto The Le-Matoran

~UntitledModel_9.png.a8adc254dbd8da1586473030e7c7d30e.png~

I don't need a soul to wreck you! I turn, and create an immense firestorm, built entirely from my rage. It burns your legs, and I jump at you with flaming claws, tearing at you without a hint of remorse. I just happen to have studied the workings of the brain, and as such pinpoint the exact place in your brain where the memory of your invention is stored. I take out my reality scalpel, and cut at the part, leaving you to never again being able to create the legs. I then summon the full wrath of Lucifer's realm upon you, vaporizing you completely, leaving only the mask. I take it, and absorb my soul once again, losing my unholy powers but granting me... well, my soul. I am beamed up to my ship, and I get the heck out of there.

My mask and soul, don't you ever try to steal it again.

Edited by Toa Onaku

(Not neccesarily. I'm a god, Onaku is an ancient eldritch horror and other people are other things, including Bionicles.)

But Onaku doesn't have a soul. You have many. I absorb them all and disperse them evenly among my cattle, adding to the Shadow Archetype Space Navy.

Our Mask.

Onaku you ninja

Your ship is pulled in by tractor-beam, and I pat you on the back and buy us some drinks to congratulate another successful demon rush.

Our Mask.

Edited by The Dapper Man

Morally unambiguous.

I ask you what purpose you think this game serves

Because really it's just people pulling silly reasons out of their butts to take a nonexistent item

I would say "my mask" but really what point is there

Someone will just be my father, turn into Cthulhu, banish me to the void, or summon a starfleet on me

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

I send an undercover agent, who eventually finds out that the test-labs you sent our blood samples to had been paid to release a certain result about the blood samples. The bribe was made by you. I sue you, win the case and put you in jail for fifteen months.

Still my mask, but stop trying to falsify family relations.

You have the samples tested for real, out of curiosity. Dapper does the same with his own blood. Results up to them. You let me hold the mask while this is happening because I'm stuck anyways.

My mask.

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII'M BAAAA-wha? Oops.

Turns out that in my triumphant return to the topic, I crashed straight into Onaku's house and triggered the self-destruct mechanism. Fortunately, I made myself invulnerable. I grab the safe the mask is in and run off.

My mask (unless you decided to switch safes on me).

I notice a reading on my wrist panel and see that some guy crashed into my old house back on earth and tried to steal my safe, which happened to be rigged with explosives. I laugh and continue dancing. Because we're in space.

Our mask.

Edited by Toa Onaku

Im related to Both Dapper's and Onaku's Parents. It isnt rigged because Chro did it. This makes me Their Grandparent and their elder. Respect em!

Idk who mask it is.

Edited by Pupwa21

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.