Steal The Mask!

King Joe

While you watch with vague interest, I set up a gigantic contraption that knocks over a marble, which sets off a chain reaction of dominoes, which lights a candle, which singes a string, which releases a balloon, which tips a bucket of water, which weights down another bucket of water, which drops a bowling ball.As you watch this amazingly silly chain reaction, you fail to realise the trajectory of the bowling ball, and the fact its resting place will be on your foot.THUD.You drop the mask as you howl in pain. The bowling ball gently rolls against a broom, sending the other end in a sweeping motion towards the mask. It is swept to my feet, and I pick it up.MY. MASK.

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

I create another system, where an alarm clock rings, moving a lamp, which hits a marble, which knocks into dominoes...And whilst you're busy watching this, I grab the mask.PtVM is the holder of the Ignika!All hail 4-letter abbreviations!

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

I accuse your droids of GM'ing, thereby eliminating their existence and usability.I then walk up to you, and while I am bragging, a stray Kinlukko grabs the mask.GET THAT KINLUKKO!The Kinlukko has the mask.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill