I noticed there wasn't any dedicated MOC thread, so let's hope this kicks one off!
Here are some of my LDD MOCs, a few of which are rendered with the LDDtoPOVray tool and POVray.

First up are a line of simple little guys I like to call "Nagas" for no reason other than I think the name fits
mEruck2.png

bzrw6zI.png

In my mind, the top two are "Stage One" Nagas, whereas the bottom-most render is the most "advanced" form.
They were an experiment in how simple I could make a MOC while still achieving a striking design. I think they succeeded!

Here's one that's become sort of a cult hit on a popular imageboard's Bionicle discussions
kEbcVyd.png
Her name is Strong Gertrude. She is strong. Trying to simultaneously convey both femininity and strength is no easy task in CCBS, a system that emphasizes masculinity. 
On the right is her skeletal framework, inspired by a feminine Breez overhaul. Her hands are based loosely on Brain Attack Surge's chest armor with some additions.

nMelMRc.png

Did I mention she has a family? 

She's about to lay some PAIN down on her brothers, Boris and Ivan.

Edited by DoktorFreizeit
  • Upvote 3