Kyro

Toa Chuck

Looked like a variation on Ultimate Dume, but has some good ideas, like the Takadox armour.

:r: :e: :g: :i: :t: :n: :u: :i:

Elemental Rahi in Gen2, anyone? A write-up for an initial video for a G2 plot

I really wish everyone would stop trying to play join the dots with Gen 1 and Gen 2 though,it seems there's a couple new threads everyday and often they're duplicates of already existing conversations! Or simply parallel them with a slightly new 'twist'! Gen 2 is NEW, it is NOT Gen 1 and it is NOT a continuation. Outside of the characters we already have I personally don't want to see ANY old characters return. I think it will cheapen the whole experience to those of us familiar with the original line...

Oh! Funky color scheme, but it actually works really well and the build is great! I love it!  :D

The color scheme isn't as concise as I would like it, but I feel that it works with his incredibly greebly texture. Ideally he would be black, dark red, trans GITD blue, and silver. At the very least, he is way better than his early versions, which also added lime green to the mix.

Looked like a variation on Ultimate Dume, but has some good ideas, like the Takadox armour.

Not sure where you got those vibes. Kyro is a makuta, so they are both winged bipeds? And yes, Takadox armor is awesome.

The Chirox Codex

Chuck's Very Dead Comic Series

:smilehafu: This is my signature. Exciting, huh?  :ruru: