LDD: The Battle of Vesoh Nui

IcarusBen

Here's the gist; A new Makuta is invading an island called Vesoh Nui. The Toa Nuva are Turaga now, and the Toa Mahri are missing. But, when all seems lost, a new Toa team arrives to kick Makuta behind. Unfortunately, a new colonial government from beyond the stars is arriving and they don't seem to care for the Matoran. (In actuality, this was so I could use some HF pieces that don't work with Bionicle themes.)

I'll update this list whenever I can. Until then, here ya' go.

Prototype Guardian mk.1

gavD0Tl.jpg

Prototype Guardian mk.1

Piece count: 46 pieces

Description: Built by the colonists from Hero Factory as a weapon to use against the Matoran, the Prototype Guardian is based on the bio-mechanical tech found on the remains of several fallen Toa. Equipped with two protosteel claws and a backwards-engineered Kanohi Hau, this prototype was SUPPOSED to be a great weapon. However, because of the sloppy engineering techniques used by Hero Factory, the prototype went rogue and started trying to defend the people of Spherus Magna.

Edited by Tufi Piyufi
Please only use the spoiler tag for spoilers.
  • Upvote 1

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

Nice Build and concept. I like how you used the Classic Bionicle elements and gears to give the Guardian a retro feel.

Also, I think spoilers work by Putting in white text against a white background so people can't see it until they highlight it.

Hope this helps, and I hope to see more of your work!

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

It looks very interesting, although it doesn't seem like it's complete. It seems like it should be a four legged machine and the way you have it posed it's standing on it's back legs.

The color scheme works well though, even though it doesn't have a lot of variety. I would try to add a head or something behind the mask because right now it looks like the mask is floating in space.

signoff2.png

Firstly, thanks to Luroka for the spoiler tag.

Secondly, to Mate, my computer is a serious lemon. If it had to simulate physics as well as render pieces... Oh, god, the Matoran-ity!

Thirdly, to Minifig, the reason it's on it's back legs is because I couldn't fit those things next to the arms, so I stuck them behind it. This thing is supposed to be a serious prototype, so that's why it's so incomplete and primitive. I'll update later with the mk.2 prototype, which has MOVING GEARS!!! Admittedly, said gears are rather decorative and the actual action is controlled by a single lever that moves both arms in the same direction, but I'll save proper gear motion for the mk.3 edition. I just need to fix up the colors and then I'll work on the mk.3.

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

• 2 weeks later...

What colour are the gears and whatnot? Titanium metallic?

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.