Legends of Chima Constraction Parts Draft Idea

Black Six

Legends of Chima Draft Poll  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

There were seven Legends of Chima constraction sets released this year, but they never made it over to North America. BZPower is considering getting a bunch of these sets to do an online parts draft for you guys. (For more information about what a parts draft is, check out this topic.)

We're trying to gauge interest on which set you guys like the most and think has the best pieces to draft. The options, in case you've forgotten, are:

70206 CHI Laval

70207 CHI Cragger

70208 CHI Panthar

70209 CHI Mungus

70210 CHI Vardy

70211 CHI Fluminox

70212 CHI Sir Fangar

Let us know which set you'd be interested in drafting, if any. The sooner you let us know, the sooner we can get the draft underway. If there's relatively little response, the draft will likely not happen.

Feel free to ask any questions or explain your answer below!

• Upvote 3

I think there are a bunch of great parts in Mungus that I could use multiples of.  Of course, everybody would probably go for the same ones, but there seem to be enough that a few folks could come away with a decent selection.

:music:

Hm... I'd love to participate, but I've got no idea which set would be best to draft. There's not a set like Splitter Beast that has a wide range of the new parts and recolors; rather, each set has at least SOMETHING to make it special. Do I want to get the Warm Gold feet from Laval, or the Earth Green shells from Cragger? Do I want the White feet and cape from Sir Fangar, or the bounty of rare Reddish Brown parts from Mungus?

I suppose Mungus probably offers the most unique parts (and his are some of the least likely to appear in future sets), so I suppose if I had to pick one I'd pick him. But I'll probably buy in no matter which set is chosen.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother