Review: BZ-Koro: To Bring Back Bionicle

xccj

Even though Kini Nui is a cool place, I think its too soon to go there just yet. So my vote will go to Onu-Wahi instead.

As for the chapter, I would've never expected a duet to happen in the middle of a battle. :P It was interesting to see play out, as was the rest of the fight between the two sides. 

I can't wait to see what happens next!

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Wow, can't believe I haven't posted here yet. I've been reading and enjoying since the beginning, rest assured!

Loved the new chapter, especially my character's fight scene. Being able to elementally control my staff is a really cool idea.

I vote Onu-Wahi. That makes the most sense geographically if they're in Po-Wahi (which I assume they are since they're in a desert).

-Letagi

Edited by Letagi

• 3 weeks later...

Onu Wahi is my favorite setting on the island, so that will get my vote.

Also, yes. I am so happy that duet happened. XD The ending was fantastic. I'm honestly just amazed it worked.

These past two chapters were interesting! The tornado was spectacular. Poor Tomana. XD

Also, that fight with Pommy was cool! The Madu in the mask was pretty clever, and I kinda pictured an Avatar-esque fight sequence for it. I think it was the best fight yet, but then again it's been a while since I read through the previous ones.

The crazy crew seems formidable. And, in Tekulo's case, extraordinarily lucky.

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

• 3 weeks later...

Glad everybody liked the song in the last chapter. I'll have to throw in more zany stuff like that in the future... where it fits with the story, anyway.

So now that convention season has ended (for me anyway) I can now focus on this epic a little more. (It's been over a month since the last update!) Some revelations here and setting up for a new fight scene. Against what? Well, that's for you to decide. (Also I'm trying to make Fisher64's plot more diabolical, but since they've hardly started it's hard to really fit it in, so maybe just later down the line.)

:music:

Yes, yes. Dotcom is a loose cannon who doesn't play by the rules.

Interesting chapter. Seems the story is going to start transitioning to Metru Nui now, should be cool.

The only answer to this chapter's question is of course Ussal Crabs. Evil Ussal Crabs.

• Upvote 1

AXKP5KC.png

I choose Manas as the Rahi that attacks them. They got my vote because I think it would be interesting to see how the heroes dealt with them. :)

Anyways, this was another good chapter. I wasn't expecting Metru Nui to play a role in this story. Though it does make sense for whoever is controlling the Exo-Toa to be there. 

pc0lX6T.png

• 2 weeks later...

Well, that was the closest we've gotten to a unanimous vote. Thanks, TSM for ruining that. :P (Although honestly did not expect the overwhelming turnout for the Ussals.)

Anyway, new chapter up, this time with TWO new questions to answer. Um, I guess make it obvious which ones your answering. :shrugs:

Thanks for reading!

C for  #1 and B for #2 also, and I wonder how the abundance of crabs will react. Is it too early for a crab-voltron?

This was a good chapter because it featured some interesting tradeoffs. Zatth cast Summon Bigger Fish successfully and Cyrix beat some of the dread Rock Ussals, but the resulting terrain destruction is bad underground. Meanwhile, Crazy Crew is pretty safe for now, but they've lost some weapons.

By the way:

Zatth gripped his scythe as another Ussal charged him, and this one has buzz saw blades on the end of its claws.
That's a grammatical error (tense disagreement), albeit a minor one.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

http://biosector01.com/wiki/index.php/Mana_Ko

Not "Manas Ko."

Anyway, I choose B and A.

But don't make it a direct tunnel. Just land them in that underground bay where Vakama and Nuju found all those scorpions and have them work their way out from there. :)

Edited by The~1st~Shadow

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

Oh man, I worked over thirteen hours today. A new chapter was a pleasant surprise. ^^

“I wish you wouldn’t call us the Crazy Crew,” Teluko said glumly.

Oh, Teluko... you are so Tekulo's evil twin. He would never agree to such blasphemy.

I vote b, Muaka. Also I am kinda bummed Cyrix isn't part of the Crazy Crew. :')

Oh man, I worked over thirteen hours today. A new chapter was a pleasant surprise. ^^

“I wish you wouldn’t call us the Crazy Crew,” Teluko said glumly.

Oh, Teluko... you are so Tekulo's evil twin. He would never agree to such blasphemy.

I vote b, Muaka. Also I am kinda bummed Cyrix isn't part of the Crazy Crew. :')

Okay, the Teluko/Tekulo type was all on me, but I totally spelled Mukau correctly, and it's not a Muaka, although yes the names are similiar.

Cyrix is totally an honorary member of the Crazy Crew, just on leave / pursuing a solo career at the moment.

And it just sounded better to pluralize Manas Ko because, y'know, it's made out of two Manas. (Looks like I have some editing that needs to be done with this chapter...)

Don't worry Crazy Crew, I'm with you in spirit. <3 Also, good to know that Cyrix is still good at putting everybody in danger on impulse decisions, woo! I do like that we're going to Metru Nui, though.

For Question 1 I'll say B. because flying and stuff. For Question 2 I'll say A. because that one is the one that sounds the least harmful/fatal

[Cyrix]

1. Sand surfing. Because it sounds the most fun to me. :)

2. Into the mouth of a Toa Terrain Crawler. 

As for the chapter, it was really good. I liked the battle with the Rock Ussals. And it will be interesting to see the fallout from Cyrix bringing the tunnels. :P

pc0lX6T.png

For Question 1 I'll say B. because flying and stuff.

How does a Mukau have anything to do with flying?? (Even the Husi birds were the ostrich-like ones that don't fly?)

And man, this time the voting was close, with each winning option only taking the lead by one vote. Sand surfing was the one option there that I hadn't thought through very much, so hopefully that bit worked out.

Anyway, hope you enjoy the next chapter. Thanks again for reading!

“Yeah, that was close enough to what happened,” Pommy said. “Now, we’re going to play a game. I’ll be the bad cop, Letagi will be the good cop, and Tekulo will be the shy cop who only joined the force out of family obligation.”

XD

This was a cool chapter! The sand surfing was handled pretty well. I was wondering if cacti would come in handy at all in the desert. Teluko is being written well.

Also, nuva characters! ^^ Now they just need to survive being brainwashed when they reach Fishers in Metru Nui. After the Mana Ko Nuva of course.

I vote C. It seems like the most ominous setting for entering an abandoned city. Also I'm curious which version of the city they will encounter. 2004, 2005 or the renovated city in the late years?

I'll go with the Canyon of Unending Whispers as well. It seems like the perfect place to villains to go to. :)

Anyways, the latest chapter was really good. Having characters fall into EP was an interesting turn in the story, and having the Mana Ko fall into it as well was a neat idea too. I bet it will cause the heroes some trouble to beat. 

pc0lX6T.png

That was another interesting one, given Lyichir's luckless leaving the revelation of Reznas' return to resolute righteousness, the serendipitous sand-surfing sequence, and--

also franco NUVA???

dAN1D7b.gif

Though I'll concede Cyrix the most awesome new form, this is neat. It just means that with great power comes great responsibility. Admittedly, the responsibility of beating a mutant Mana-Ko is not fun to have, but it doesn't get worse than that.

The one complaint I have is with a spelling error:

Zatth was clade in dark emerald armor that was complete with multiple spikes.

"Clade" is a noun. I think you mean "clad."

P.S. I'll vote A and the moto-hub.

Edited by The Scottish Play

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness.