Botar recolour

Munty

The last custom recolour from Ian and Luey's collection. This time it's Botar, the combiner created from Axonn and Brutaka's sets. Interestingly I've never seen this set built before, whatsmore I don't think I even knew it eisted as a combiner until I came into possession of this beast as it's only displayed on the Axonn and Brutaka boxes and I didn't own any until yesterday! I gues sit must pop up in the back of their instruction manuals too but I never saw it...

Botar has far more silver on it that black so I think he pops a bit more than the Kardas dragon but it could be a little too much of one colour here! What do you lot think about Silver Botar? What would you change?

IMG_20141117_110418_zpsfaa6fe48.jpg

IMG_20141117_110439_zps78e9c2c0.jpg

• Upvote 3

Check out my Bionicle store on Bricklink here!

> > > Bionic Bricks < < <

Let me know if you can help me find these last few collectibles!

Masks%20footer4_zpspqs4myrt.png

Also looking for WILD KRAATA and a VMKK Yo!!!

From the BBC Forum Rules and Guideline:

Only post your MOCs. You may only post a topic for a MOC somebody else made if they are a friend or family member of yours and they do not have an account of their own. You may not post a MOC for a banned or suspended member: they have been banned from participating in the forum for a reason, and circumventing this will only get you in trouble. As well, no 'look what I found on Brickshelf' topics. Even if you state that it isn't yours, don't post a MOC you found on Brickshelf or elsewhere. If you claim that someone else's MOC is your own and you are caught(and it's not as easy to get away with plagiarism as you may think), you will be punished.

Thread closed.