BIONICLE Landscapes

Boidoh

I need to draw one for Visual Arts... Tell me of one. Quick...

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

Mata Nui skyline, looking off the beach. 

Or the waterfall landscape at Ga Koro. The kini-nui (think that shape with lots of trees looking down from MNOG.)

Metru Nui.

Bara Magna: huge desert. Or a big SM jungle. Black Spike mountains. 

Hope one of these works.

Edited by fishers64

I'd prefer actual pictures. :P Also, I think coastlines don't work, I already had a picture of that and I was told it was part seascape or something to that effect...

I was also thinking of doing that "A new adventure begins" BIONICLE 2015 pictures, since you know "it was a place of wonders and beautiful landscapes". :P

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

I guess I should mention that it will be done using pencil, and only pencil. :P Which I suppose makes Bara Magna much more complex than getting a tan coloured poster board. :P

Of course it is... What I was trying to say is... it isn't much, and I'm not exactly known for adding details where there are none.

Here's some shots of Metru Nui for you to use :) they're in motion, so that might actually help you tell what's going on and what's where. If that's too cityscape and not enough landscape, well, I dunno, Aanchir might be right about the resources at the Biomedia Project link.

Edited by Pomegranate

pomegranate-banner-sm.png .