Scaribix (BFTGM)

Scaribix was a powerful being of his desert tribe. With his ambitious attitude and royal lineage, Scaribix could have been a mighty ruler - were it not for his horrible deformity: a parasitic twin protruding from the left side of his body. Instead, he was banished at a young age and force to live as a nomad, wandering the desert. He was known to many villages, but rejected by most for his appearance. He carries a bladed staff mounted with a Golden Hau, which he boasts of taking from a Toa he slew. However, most believe that it is a phony, an act by a desperate hermit seeking attention. After years of frustration of what could have been, and not being able to be separated from his conjoined brother, Scaribix has lost all sense of morals, and is now bent on death and destruction to make his name in the world. Plated in golden armor, he wields his Hau-Staff with the might of his anger, and even allowed his brother to be armored (with a generic gray metal; to keep him in his place as a parasite) and armed with a shielded launcher.

This is my first MOC in over 10 years, and my first time using LDD, and took me 72 hours straight to render. I hope it's worth something.

VillainFront_zps66494d3e.png

VillainFront2_zps3d1564da.png

VillainBack_zps9a1a9fe5.png

Edited by bioniclepluslotr
  • Upvote 2