Perfect game

PaleoTiatan

Hi guys ! I am George , and i would like to build up the idea of creating the best video game the internet has ever seen . So i started by asking people all over the internet about their vision of the best game that can ever be created. Please post your ideas and opinions for what could be done to make the internet gaming industry ski rocket and gamers just blush ! 

Thanks ! :miru:  ( miru fan )

:miru:  :voyanui: If anyone wants to learn how to speak Romanian contact me via private message .  :voyanui:  :miru:

MMO-RPG type, many characters ,a lot of spawnables  ,total freedom for players , many worlds to choose from ( with different themes but connected through outposts) A player could either play solo as a mercenary or be part of a kings army , custom weapon  made from parts you found ( this is available for building too ) 

that's what most of people wrote to me 

:miru:  :voyanui: If anyone wants to learn how to speak Romanian contact me via private message .  :voyanui:  :miru:

Alright, so you know the game you want to make. Start with a story, character classes, weapons and enemies. Just get ideas for them all. You're gonna want a TON of everything, so you should get to work asap! Also, don't rely on standard conventional things. Variety is the spice of life- be creative with the things in the game, whether they be characters, enemies or items. This should take a while, so don't rush yourself.

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

gameplay mechanics are more important than fluffy world building despite what pohatu said. your classes need to be balanced and you'll need to develop a leveling system. the source of experience is always the most difficult thing to come to grips with. how long should it take to get to endgame, how should you get to endgame (as in through quests or through grinding) and what endgame content is available? vanilla world of warcraft had a fantastic endgame, start by getting ideas from there.

quests are another important issue since they're often so neglected in rpgs. that includes single player rpgs- skyrim's quests were awful, too. have a more complex quest formula than the average fetch or 'kill x monster y times'. runescape has great quests.

but ultimately, this is going to succeed or fail depending on you and your resources. great ideas won't matter unless you have the money to develop the game or host servers. you also seem to be working by yourself, least you haven't mentioned any sort of dev team you're a part of. you can't succeed alone and you certainly won't succeed by asking for advice on random bionicle forums. go join game communities and ask there. and don't join any joe blow community either, only pick the best of the best. and learn to recognize what the best is so you don't need to keep asking questions without ever having any answers.

3DS: 3711-9364-3152

PSN:          AidecVoros

I won't get into specifics about gameplay or story or stuff like that, but if you're asking me what I would like to see in a video game? Dinosaurs. I want to shoot dinosaurs, play as dinosaurs, ride dinosaurs, tag-team zany multiplayer dinosaur/rocket launcher/big explosions/primal carnage DINOSAURS.

That being said, I also need split-screen 4-player co-op. Video games were meant to be fun, and to me nothing is better than playing with good friends on the same couch. I fell like too many games forget that these days.

K29vRpU.jpg

REVIEW TOPIC