Makuta Luroka [BFTGM]

Finally managed to shoot this guy... Anyway, here is my entry for the BFTGM:

http://i.imgur.com/y3uqa6D.jpg

This is Makuta Luroka. His body towers at 14 bio (63 feet), but he reduces his size on occasion. His armor weighs 983,911 lbs and is of a very high temper. He wears the Kanohi Mataxa, the great mask of entropy. It grants him the power to control the distribution of heat in a given area by raising or lowering entropy. He wields the Onui-Onoi sword (Black-Body sword), a magic black protosteel sword whose blade absorbs light. This sword is also given such a temper as to render it the hardest object in the universe. In addition, he wields the powers typical of a makuta, but has developed an unmatched mastery over magnetism, using it to further augment his incredible strength. Complimentary to his vast power is his incredible mind. As a Brotherhood scientist, Luroka had no equal, and even Teridax's schemes pale in comparison to Luroka's brilliance. All in all, he is a being of incredible power, and an unstoppable force when he sets his sights on something.

Full gallery here:

http://imgur.com/a/7mPop

C&C is always appreciated!

Edited by Makuta Luroka
  • Upvote 2

bBhcfWO.png

Now that's a huge MoC, I wouldn't have guessed that from your avatar. I agree with Chro that an entry picture which displays more of the whole character would have done the MoC better justice...

Anyway, I really like the colour scheme and torso construction as well as the feet. Looks great. :)

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)