Great Green Titan

DarthVilna

Hello everybody, I joined BZPower after seeing the BFTGM contest, and I'm really excited to enter! But until I get time to take pictures of my villain, here is my first Titan.  He doesn't have a name or anything yet; I prefer to work more on the physical aspect than the written.  

Please don't judge my work based on my photoshop skills, this is my first time using GIMP like this.

GreenTitan1.png

GreenTitan3.png

GreenTitan2.png

GreenTitan4.png

Please tell me what you think!!  Your comments are appreciated!

-Darth Vilna, Sith Scourge

I'm so meta, even this acronym

Wow. That's a pretty cool moc.the head design is very original, and the overall body shape is really nice. A few small nit picks though. The front torso seems to me like it needs more armor, and the silver somewhat overtakes the color scheme. All in all, though, great moc.

EDIT: I guess it would be hard to get pieces that aren't silver.

Edited by Wielder-of-Shadow

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

That looks really good! I like how you made the legs and torso, the silver and black go together really well! But.. I can't really see a lot of green even though his name is "Great Green Titan". And your photoshop skill are better than mine. :P

EXTERMINATE!

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf 15201987503_1b25d2d5b1_m.jpg  

3DS Friend Code:2578-4213-3661        A link to Goooooomba

Thank you guys for your input!!  I'm going to include a link to the album the pictures are in; it includes both the photoshopped and original images.  There's more green in there than the edited pictures show, though not a whole lot.  While green isn't the predominant color, it is the color I mean to use as his primary elemental designation.

http://s1132.photobucket.com/user/Seth_Crino/library/LegoMOCs?sort=9&page=1

I am also quite proud of the head; custom heads have always been the most difficult for me, and I think this one turned out well.

-Darth Vilna, Sith Scourge

I'm so meta, even this acronym