Turaga of Darkness.

tahtorak0

The Turaga is alright but I really don't like the legs because they are too separate. Like Torran said, the color is unbalanced, I think it would be great if you put some red on the legs, black on the arms and take out the blue because the blue really bugs me and don't fit with the darkness thing unless it's like a lot of black, from gunmetal and just a little of blue.

The Staff is really good, I like that you used a foot piece, but it just don't give that dark feel in my opinion and same go with the color.

Also one small questions, what pieces did you used from 8596 Takanuva becuase it's more like you used 8585 Hafu or 8546 Power Pack or 8555 Nuhvok Va because you're using the Tohunga Foot in black and none of the three sets have that piece in black.

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

The Turaga is alright but I really don't like the legs because they are too separate. Like Torran said, the color is unbalanced, I think it would be great if you put some red on the legs, black on the arms and take out the blue because the blue really bugs me and don't fit with the darkness thing unless it's like a lot of black, from gunmetal and just a little of blue.

The Staff is really good, I like that you used a foot piece, but it just don't give that dark feel in my opinion and same go with the color.

Also one small questions, what pieces did you used from 8596 Takanuva because it's more like you used 8585 Hafu or 8546 Power Pack or 8555 Nuhvok Va because you're using the Tohunga Foot in black and none of the three sets have that piece in black.

@ShadowWolfHount: Actually none of the bricks are from Takanuva. The dark grey robo rider head is most commonly found in the Exo Toa set and the silver 2003 hockey foot on the staff is only available from Takua and Pewku as a mouthpiece.

As for the moc itself, i like the clever use of the foot on the staff, it is reminiscent of the Kraahkan that the turaga himself wears as a mask.

Edited by ---Kopaka Nuva---

qs3135.jpg