Set Review: 70785 Pohatu Master of Stone

That brown. Excellent. Not my favourite but hey, Pohatu in a new form is Pohatu in a new form. :)

Tahu; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Lewa; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Onua; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Kopaka; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Pohatu; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Gali; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). 

Vakama; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Matau; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Whenua; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Nuju; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Onewa; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Nokama; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). 
Matoran; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Huna (x) 
Rahi; Infected Hau (x) Huna (x) Kakama (x) Komau (x) Pakari (x) Ruru ()

Promotional Kanohi - Vahi (x) Chrome Hau (x) Ruru (x) TNGM (x) Copper Huna (x) Copper Komau ()

An (x) means I have, a () means I dont.

You really can feel the lower parts count just by looking at this guy... But like you said here, it does kind of work for a guy thought of as a runner to be the light armor guy (hadn't even thought of that until now, but it does work). I like him in general and definitely feels like Pohatu... But I'm really not over that lime green still. Mayhaps my opinion will change once he's in hand, but Pohatu still stands at the bottom of the ladder in my eyes.

~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

The set looks pretty decent and cool. The mask, Jetarangs, and the Skull Spider look great. The Jetarangs sort of remind me Phantoka Pohatu back in 2008 when he has clutching claws that make him fly. Plus, when the Jetarangs turn into the flying Stormarangs, they remind me of the Green Goblin's glider from Marvel. And also, shouldn't the flying claws be called Jetarangs and their offensive mode be called Stormarangs? The names are mixed up in my opinion. Anyway, the orange-ish brown color looks great on Pohatu. The dagger is a pretty cool touch in the set, too. :)

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)