Destiny War- four armed warrior

Boidoh

Who was the four armed warrior from Destiny War? Was it Brutaka?

A four-armed warrior wielding a multi bladed axe bellowed at the sight of the thief and charged. Voporak reached out and grabbed his attacker. In a matter of seconds, the warrior aged tens of thousands of years before collapsing on the ground.

Edited by Boidoh

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

Doesn't Brutaka have those mini arms on his back?

Oh, I forgot about that antidermis pool...

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

I know it isn't Brutaka. I was only thinking that at the time since I made this topic while I was in the middle of reading Destiny War, and I thought it was best to ask it now before I forgot. The first thing I thought was that it was Brutaka, but then by reading the character section it said it was an unknown four armed order member.

Now i have an excuse to build that four-armed titan MoC...

• Upvote 4

:r: :e: :g: :i: :t: :n: :u: :i:

Elemental Rahi in Gen2, anyone? A write-up for an initial video for a G2 plot

I really wish everyone would stop trying to play join the dots with Gen 1 and Gen 2 though,it seems there's a couple new threads everyday and often they're duplicates of already existing conversations! Or simply parallel them with a slightly new 'twist'! Gen 2 is NEW, it is NOT Gen 1 and it is NOT a continuation. Outside of the characters we already have I personally don't want to see ANY old characters return. I think it will cheapen the whole experience to those of us familiar with the original line...

It is the same agent. He was some random recurring character without a name, like a guest you see on a TV show doing the same thing through multiple episodes.

-Tyler

• Upvote 6

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

I always wanted to see a character with four legit arms. It's sad he was never properly seen or characterized before he died...

Nocturn from the Mahri Nui storyline had four arms. Though he didn't get the biggest role in the story that year.

And speaking of him, I always thought the Four-Armed OoMN agent to be one of Nocturn's species. 

• Upvote 3

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

I always wanted to see a character with four legit arms. It's sad he was never properly seen or characterized before he died...

Nocturn from the Mahri Nui storyline had four arms. Though he didn't get the biggest role in the story that year.

And speaking of him, I always thought the Four-Armed OoMN agent to be one of Nocturn's species. 

Ah, right. Forgot about Nocturn. Most of the villains from 2007 never particularly appealed to me heavily. The idea that he could be of a species we've already seen would be great. It got pretty annoying that a new species was introduced so often when a new character was being made.

I second that. It's not like there was any shortage of mutagens or fleshwarpers in the MU that could account for the difference beings...

Personally, I acknowledge about 5 different species of sentient in the MU. Matoran (Toa, Turaga), Skakdi, Ehlek's Species, Makuta and what I've dubbed "Titans"; all them large creatures that aren't Toa or mutant. In this, the Vortixx are just an unusually common version of titans and the more unique Axonn, Brutaka, Botar, Sidorak, Umbra are all variations on the Vortixx 'titan'.

• Upvote 1

:r: :e: :g: :i: :t: :n: :u: :i:

Elemental Rahi in Gen2, anyone? A write-up for an initial video for a G2 plot

I really wish everyone would stop trying to play join the dots with Gen 1 and Gen 2 though,it seems there's a couple new threads everyday and often they're duplicates of already existing conversations! Or simply parallel them with a slightly new 'twist'! Gen 2 is NEW, it is NOT Gen 1 and it is NOT a continuation. Outside of the characters we already have I personally don't want to see ANY old characters return. I think it will cheapen the whole experience to those of us familiar with the original line...

Would make sense, unless they all died when Nocturn destroyed the island.....

I think it was said that Nocturn destroyed his homeland and the rest of his race; so while that makes me doubt that this Order agent (whom I have named Quaro) is like Nocturn, it is possible that he enlisted in the Order before Nocturn's raging genocide from an overpriced fig.

"YOU WANT, HOW MANY WIDGETS?!?!"

Edited by Iaredios
  • Upvote 1

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light