Munty's Fundraiser (LOTS for sale!)

Munty

MODS : This will only be a temporary thread but my old BST topic is ok to be closed in favour of this one please. I'll close this one and open a new one when I reach my goal!

Howdy folks, it's that time again, time to make some moolah! I have a few projects coming up in the New Year which I need to raise some funds for and I'd like to do it pretty quickly so I think it's time to sell some stuff!

As my link (and other BST threads) make frequent mention, I now have a Bricklink store with a fair amount of my inventoried stock in. I also have lots of other stuff which is technically for sale but not yet part-checked and therefore hasn't made it to the store yet, and on top of that a bunch of collectibles and whatnot. So I'm not going to list what I have for sale here, just tell me what you're after and I'll say if I have it!

Something else to bear in mind is that I MAY be willing to part with some items for my own collection in order to hit my target and given that my collection (set-wise) is complete that means I have at least one of everything that I might sell for the right price! My more unique pieces like shop displays and banner (sorry MC!) will NOT be for sale as I fear I'll be unable to reacquire them in the future if I sell. Everything else is though.

As a final 'maybe' sale; I have a complete set of Mata Kanohi including Gold and Silver and am only missing 2 masks from my Nuva collection. I need 16 more Noble Kanohi so have fewer of these but I may consider either splitting these up for the right price or even selling the whole collection if I get too close to my deadline with not enough sales! I also have duplicates of many masks so if it's collectibles you're looking for please just ask. I'll decide whether or not I want to part with what you're asking for but the chances are I won't take just one or two from my own personal collection.

I took some pictures of my spare collectibles which are below, I have no super rares, just what you see here. Sorry for the quality, just ask if you can't tell what you're looking at on the krana/kraata pic! The infected Haus are no.2, 3 and 4 (twice) but no number 1. 

SPECIALS

Of particular interest may be a sealed Takanuva (2008 Titan form) and a sealed Piraka Vezok. I also have a boxed Vezon and Kardas which is a great piece to have.

Other interesting stuff I have includes Gahdok and Cahdok, Karzahni, Manas Crabs, Toa Mata Nui and a bunch of others I can't remember...

Finally I have a LE Yellow Jetrax that I bought which is currently waiting to ship to me from the US. This is my current grail piece so I'm unlikely to sell it BUT I would consider generous offers until it ships to me in the UK. After it leaves the States it will NOT go back unless I move there!

Pics.

10818672_10152860601851763_2072826104_n_

10805298_10152860601796763_52758089_n_zp

10833841_10152860601606763_1404128600_n_

10833696_10152860601716763_1289480081_n_

10808335_10152942513440407_502805173_n_z

MODS : This will only be a temporary thread but my old BST topic is ok to be closed in favour of this one please. I'll close this one and open a new one when I reach my goal!

Check out my Bionicle store on Bricklink here!

> > > Bionic Bricks < < <

Let me know if you can help me find these last few collectibles!

Masks%20footer4_zpspqs4myrt.png

Also looking for WILD KRAATA and a VMKK Yo!!!

How much do you reckon all of the Mata masks in pic 1 without the original six and doubles are?

Edited by Toa Kayn

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

I count 20 there including Gold and Silver but not including the Chrome Hau. Most are available for under £1 but a few are more like £2. Could do £25 for the lot I reckon. Could throw in the Chrome Hau for £36 if you wanted it. There are some noble misprints in another pic too. Cheers, T

I don't see much of what I'm looking for in the picture above other than the blue kakama and it looks like it may have already been claimed but I figured it was worth listing what masks I need in case you're willing to reach into your own collection or if there are some things not pictured. I'm looking for:

Great Kanohi

White hau

Blue kakama

Trans-clear kaukau

Kanohi Nuva

Blue kakama nuva

Misprints

Green matatu

White matatu

Blue ruru

Brown ruru

A Turaga

You are a very wise Turaga.

Ultimate Bionicle Knowledge Quiz

A few inquiries:

Is that a dark blue Great Ruru? Difficult to tell if it's that or black.

Are the purple Krana dark or light? I'm looking for a dark purple Xa and light purple Ja and Yo. 

Are those four or six-hole black Kraahkan? I'm keeping an eye out for a four-hole.

I'm also still looking for several Euro misprints that you didn't list, but might have:

White, green, and black Matatu

Blue, brown, and green Ruru

Thanks!

-Letagi

How much for all the krana without duplicates?

Also

Silver kanohi: Pakari and Hau

Gold Kanohi: Kakama, Pakari, and Hau

Movie kraahkan

Looks like I have about 65 unique krana there, though I'm not sure about the purple ones yet as there are different colours in there. I think I'm probably at right around £25 for one of each but again will discuss purples separately as will divide them by colour (I think Light variants are on the left but I forget!)

I only have the silver and gold Pakari from the other items. The 'gold' kakama is the dark orange Mctoran variant and the silver Hau is Chrome. I'm looking for £11 for the CH which you'll get first refusal on if Toa Hayn doesn't want it. The others can go for £1 each but I'd advise you that they're cheaper off bricklink (unless you are already buying something else in which case shipping is free!) I have 2 Movie Kraahkan left and plenty of requests for them so will be selling for £25 each.

I don't see much of what I'm looking for in the picture above other than the blue kakama and it looks like it may have already been claimed but I figured it was worth listing what masks I need in case you're willing to reach into your own collection or if there are some things not pictured. I'm looking for:

Sadly Gonny there are a few of those misprints I don't even have in my own collection yet! I'm not willing to break into my collection just yet (for so few items) so afraid I can't help right now but if that changes later you'll certainly have first refusal!

Is that a dark blue Great Ruru? Difficult to tell if it's that or black.

Are the purple Krana dark or light? I'm looking for a dark purple Xa and light purple Ja and Yo. 

Are those four or six-hole black Kraahkan? I'm keeping an eye out for a four-hole.

I'm also still looking for several Euro misprints that you didn't list, but might have:

White, green, and black Matatu

Blue, brown, and green Ruru

Thanks Letagi, it IS a dark blue great Ruru from Karzahni's set. I'm pretty sure I don't have half the parts needed to rebuild that set so would probably part with it. There are none for sale anywhere right now though so wouldn't be giving it away! I need a four hole Kraahkan too so these are all sies I'm afraid. I did discover a 4-hole that I own when I went through these masks yesterday to take pics but the bottom has been chewed off by a dog. Didn't realise what it was until then but it WAS definitely a four-hole kraahkan :(

Just got the purples out to check again and it looks like I have the xa and ja in LIGHT purple and the xa, Bo, Su, Yo and Za in DARK purple though I'm unable to fully confirm this as I have no black light. I'd say I'm around 90% confident that I'm correctly identifying them though so I'll stick with those lists for now! 

Not got any of the misprints you need right now as I'd rather not sell on my own unless I absolutely have to but will let you know if that time comes! Send me a pm if you want to talk about the Ruru and krana (or anything else) and perhaps we can sort something out!

How much would the trans light blue kaukau, and chrome and grey hau cost?

Give me £20 for the Kaukau and I'll throw in a Hau for free!

Don't forget guys there is lots more up for grabs than masks and such. I'm going to grab a few pictures of some of the sets I have but I won't put everything up as there's too much! Let me know if there are any canisters or titans you're looking for, I'm fairly wiped out on small sets right now but do have a few dozen so feel free to ask which ones!

Going to get pics now and will post up shortly. Thanks for the replies so far, T

I count 20 there including Gold and Silver but not including the Chrome Hau. Most are available for under £1 but a few are more like £2. Could do £25 for the lot I reckon. Could throw in the Chrome Hau for £36 if you wanted it. There are some noble misprints in another pic too. Cheers, T

Yea I can do that £36 offer. I'm also interested in the infected Hau and the poisoned Hau Nuva.

Edited by Toa Kayn

I'm interested in:

1. Red ruru misprint

2. Green Hordika huna (from Karzahni)

3. Dark blue great ruru (also from Karzahni)

4. Adaptive armor Kakama, but with the flight HUD you have on the Miru

5. Gelu helmet

6. Plain old Kraahkan

(7.) Black Miru - not pictured

(8.) White Pakari - also not shown

It looks like Letagi has already expressed interest in the blue great ruru, so I don't want to step on his toes if it's first come first served. But I am definitely interested as well.

Also, I'm not sure what all you have for spare parts, but I'm looking for pieces to build just Karzahni's head so I can put an "Olisi" on my mask display.

Edited by takanuva1988

Looking for VMKK, GPKK, SSKK, and a gold Kanoka. PM if you have / know of any for sale!

Yea I can do that £36 offer. I'm also interested in the infected Hau and the poisoned Hau Nuva.

Sounds good, will get those put aside for you for now. I don't think I have any reason to hold onto the infected Hau (good eyes by the way, it's hard to make out in that pic!) as all my M+KR sets are complete I think. Can you do £3? It's a high price but with combined shipping we still both win I think! I have 3 of the 4 Poisened Hau Nuva variants (codes starting 02, 03, 04) were you interested in one of each? Let me know and will check prices as I know some are harder to come by than others!

I'm interested in:

1. Red ruru misprint

3. Dark blue great ruru (also from Karzahni)

4. Adaptive armor Kakama, but with the flight HUD you have on the Miru

5. Gelu helmet

6. Plain old Kraahkan

(7.) Black Miru - not pictured

(8.) White Pakari - also not shown

It looks like Letagi has already expressed interest in the blue great ruru, so I don't want to step on his toes if it's first come first served. But I am definitely interested as well.

Also, I'm not sure what all you have for spare parts, but I'm looking for pieces to build just Karzahni's head so I can put an "Olisi" on my mask display.

I think you may be in luck as I have a feeling I DO have Karzahni's head parts going spare. They were the big long green feet right?? Will have a look tomorrow and see what I can put together as it's getting late here! (would like to see that display by the way, have been thinking about a villain display lately myself!) Letagi will indeed have to let us know about the dk.blue ruru as I only have one I'm afraid. 

The red Ruru misprint is good to go and I have spare Kraahkan too, will check though as I know I need AT LEAST one for some makuta sets I have (only just thought about that now!) Green Hordika helm is fine, I won't use it as I'm not rebuilding that Karzahni (especially if I give you his head :D) Gelu helmet can go and I guess the kakama can too, did you want the spiked HUD or normal one?

I reckon I'm probably at around £20 for that lot without looking for Karzahni's Olisi! I've added up in my head though so could be off. Let me know how that sounds and I'll look for those big green feet tomorrow! Also bear in mind I haven't included the Great Ruru in the price in case Letagi wants it but otherwise I'd probably add £2 for it as there are currently none available elsewhere!

Also, in case people have forgotten again, I have sets! Many sets! Here are pictures of some of the various parts of my house that they're currently occupying...

Sealed Takanuva here;

10811701_10152862943336763_392712094_n_z

Some unchecked Titans

10816101_10152862943821763_1907256914_n_

What I'm currently sorting through!

10818965_10152862943546763_551950728_n_z

Checked canister sets

702501_10152862943706763_1810515676_n_zp

And I think all of the tubs I have...

10815666_10152862944031763_771958424_n_z

Sounds good, will get those put aside for you for now. I don't think I have any reason to hold onto the infected Hau (good eyes by the way, it's hard to make out in that pic!) as all my M+KR sets are complete I think. Can you do £3? It's a high price but with combined shipping we still both win I think! I have 3 of the 4 Poisened Hau Nuva variants (codes starting 02, 03, 04) were you interested in one of each? Let me know and will check prices as I know some are harder to come by than others!

Yea £3 is fine also I only need one poisoned Hau Nuva and I'm not fussy what one so I'll take code 04 since there's a double :P

I'm not sure yet about the dark blue Ruru. It sort of depends on how much else I can add to the package, especially since it's shipping from the UK so I want to make it worthwhile.

Munty, could you give me individual prices for the following?

Dark blue Great Ruru

Dark gold Kraahkan

Red Noble Ruru misprint

Dark purple Krana Xa

Light purple Krana Ja

Trans-blue Noble Ruru

Black Noble Huna

Blue Pakari

Light blue Pakari

Purple Pakari

Any other 2001 Rahi Kanohi you have - yellow Komau, orange Ruru, infected Hau, teal Kakama

Also, would you be willing to go down on price at all for the NYCC clear Hau? They seem to be selling for closer to $30 on eBay these days.

Thanks!

-Letagi

Edited by Letagi

Hey Munty. Yeah, I can do £20 for those. Comes out to around £15 for the red Ruru and £1 for each other mask. For the kakama, I would like the spiky vehicle version of the HUD.

I'd also like to add on both the red and blue mata pakari, as well as Nokama's blue Hordika head.

As far as the Karzahni head goes, yeah those green feet are the crux. But I'll take any other parts you have for the head as well, ESPECIALLY those two red hoses that attach at the back, if you have them...

Looking for VMKK, GPKK, SSKK, and a gold Kanoka. PM if you have / know of any for sale!

Would you be willing to add on that golden irnakk spine as well? If so, for how much?

Sorry but I don't have spares. I can sell Irnakk as a full set (including all extra parts for the other Piraka) but not just the spine!

Yea £3 is fine also I only need one poisoned Hau Nuva and I'm not fussy what one so I'll take code 04 since there's a double :P

No problem, so Chrome Hau is spoken for too then. Will add the 04 code and infected Haus too and call it about £41 for now. Anything else I can do for you? Any sets you need?! 

I'm not sure yet about the dark blue Ruru. It sort of depends on how much else I can add to the package, especially since it's shipping from the UK so I want to make it worthwhile.

Munty, could you give me individual prices for the following?

Dark blue Great Ruru

Dark gold Kraahkan

Red Noble Ruru misprint

Dark purple Krana Xa

Light purple Krana Ja

Trans-blue Noble Ruru

Black Noble Huna

Blue Pakari

Light blue Pakari

Purple Pakari

Any other 2001 Rahi Kanohi you have - yellow Komau, orange Ruru, infected Hau, teal Kakama

Also, would you be willing to go down on price at all for the NYCC clear Hau? They seem to be selling for closer to $30 on eBay these days.

Agreed, international shipping sucks, checked today and is £8.80 to send a single mask with insurance! Of course it's the same price for dozens though so it's well worth it if we can find enough for you to make it worth your while! 

The dark blue great ruru isn't listed for sale anywhere right now and there are two of you that want it so I'm going to ask £3 for it. Would like to see £2 for the dark gold Kraahkan and £15 for the red Ruru. Both prices are above average but they're getting harder and harder to find! Also going to be cheeky and ask £1 each for those two krana because it's practically impossible to find a seller who can tell you which shade you'll be getting!!! The only blue Pakari I have looks to be going to Toa Kayn but the med.blue and purple ones go quite cheaply so will do the pair for an additional £1 Will look through my Manas sets and if any are missing a mask then I can let you have the other (as I'll need to order one anyway!) but off the top of my head I don't think I have any others. Also, I DO need those black Huna for a M+KR I have so I can't let one go I'm afraid, I'll throw in one of the trans blue rurus gratis if we can come to a deal on the other bits you want though. I make that £23 for 8 of the 10 items you're after, let me know how that sounds! Call it £24 for 9/10 items as the blue Pakari is now yours if you want it!

The only reason I'm asking so much for the NYCC masks is because I drastically overpaid for them!!! I could come down a little but it would be nowhere near the $30-40 you can probably ebay one for so I'd probably advise against buying one of mine if I'm honest! (great salesman right?!) Let me know if you're still interested though, I'd love to be able to help you get one of these!

Are those manas in the second picture for sale?

They certainly are, I have two pairs for grabs as Bike rightly says. They're listed for £60 in my store but I'm open to reasonable offers as I have 2 pairs! 

Hey Munty. Yeah, I can do £20 for those. Comes out to around £15 for the red Ruru and £1 for each other mask. For the kakama, I would like the spiky vehicle version of the HUD.

I'd also like to add on both the red and blue mata pakari, as well as Nokama's blue Hordika head.

As far as the Karzahni head goes, yeah those green feet are the crux. But I'll take any other parts you have for the head as well, ESPECIALLY those two red hoses that attach at the back, if you have them...

I can do the red pakari for an etra £1 but the only blue one is going to Toa Kayn (or failing that Letagi!) so you're third in line I'm afraid! Will throw in the Hordika noggin for 50p and going to look for those parts of Karzahni now so will let you know!

Thanks again for looking guys, please remember the sets as well :P

Edited by Munty

I just realised I already have a Blue Pakari so whoever else want's it can. Is it alright if I get an original Red Hau instead? I just remembered my own one is damaged.

Edited by Toa Kayn

Will the price includr shipping

It won't but I can check shipping price for you if you like and then we can include it in negotiations from there? Remember they're RC sets so it won't be cheap but I'm sure we can work something out with a little perseverance!  [EDIT - A quick estimate based on bricklink weight suggests shipping costs of £23! Not sure how to improve on that, a courier MAY be cheaper but it's pretty nuts...]

I just realised I already have a Blue Pakari so whoever else want's it can. Is it alright if I get an original Red Hau instead? I just remembered my own one is damaged.

Ok so LETAGI can now have the blue Pakari, and we'll swap it for the red Hau in your order! Let me know if there's anything else (and any chance you could post a full recap of your current order in your next post please? This is getting a little confusing!!!)

Ok then, I'll add a blue miru nuva, and a black great and noble ruru. No irnakk haha.

Call it £23 for the Kaukau, Hau, Miru Nuva and both Rurus then?

Edited by Munty

Here's a list :P

Hau - Green, Brown, Blue, Red, Chrome, Infected

Pakari - Green, Red, Silver, Gold

Kakama - Black, Blue, Green, White, Silver

Akaku - Green, Red

Kaukau - Black, Red, Silver

Miru - White, Gold.

Hau Nuva - Poisoned Code 04

That's 20 masks plus 3 specials for £41

Edit: I might be interested in the Boxor

Edited by Toa Kayn

That doesn't sound unreasonable, but it comes to almost $60 CAD with shipping, which is a lot more than I'm willing to spend for those items. The dark blue Ruru would be really nice but I think I'll wait until one is available in North America. It's takanuva's if he still wants it.

Thanks again! Sorry it didn't work out.

-Letagi

Ok, I'll re-post mine too.

1. Red ruru misprint

3. Dark blue great ruru (also from Karzahni), (thanks Letagi)

4. Adaptive armor Kakama with spiky flight HUD

5. Gelu helmet

6. Plain old Kraahkan (if you have one)

7. Blue Pakari mata (Kayn->Letagi->Me)

8. Red Pakari mata

9. Blue Hordika helmet

10. Karzahni's head (green feet, red hoses, etc)

Letagi, if you change your mind on the order, I can be a sport. I don't wanna snipe anyone here.

Munty, you wouldn't happen to have a lead on any non-set kraata, would you? I'm on the hunt for 27 more out of 259...

Edited by takanuva1988

I was doing some MOCing earlier and realised one of them would look really cool with the '08 Takanuva mask of light. I'd like to add it to my list above :D

Akaku - Green, Red
Miru - White, Gold.

Looks like I only have 1 boor in the store right now but I'm pretty sure I have another one waiting to be checked and possibly even a few more that are missing some pieces so can certainly do a deal on one of them. (Oh and I actually just got in a boxed one if you'd be interested in that! Got all it's parts and instructions and I could just pop all your masks in with it for postage :D) I have the loose sets listed for £20 and would probably look for £30 for the boxed one but if you take either one I'll knock a fiver off your total price as thanks for the large order ;)

Let me know!

Sounds good. Does that include the dark grey hau and shipping?

£23 includes all the masks you want (bundled the grey hau for free!) but won't include shipping. I think it's about £8.80 for a small package WITH insurance or a little cheaper without. (I'm guessing you're in the US by the way as I haven't checked but most people seem to be!!!)

That doesn't sound unreasonable, but it comes to almost $60 CAD with shipping, which is a lot more than I'm willing to spend for those items. The dark blue Ruru would be really nice but I think I'll wait until one is available in North America. It's takanuva's if he still wants it.

Thanks again! Sorry it didn't work out.

-Letagi

Sorry to hear we can't work something out Letagi... Let me know if you change your mind, I think you'll find it hard to get the right shade of purple krana elsewhere without a lot of guesswork though! And the red ruru itself doesn't come much cheaper unless you have a lot more luck than me!

Ok, I'll re-post mine too.

1. Red ruru misprint

3. Dark blue great ruru (also from Karzahni), (thanks Letagi)

4. Adaptive armor Kakama with spiky flight HUD

5. Gelu helmet

6. Plain old Kraahkan (if you have one)

7. Blue Pakari mata (Kayn->Letagi->Me)

8. Red Pakari mata

9. Blue Hordika helmet

10. Karzahni's head (green feet, red hoses, etc)

Letagi, if you change your mind on the order, I can be a sport. I don't wanna snipe anyone here.

Munty, you wouldn't happen to have a lead on any non-set kraata, would you? I'm on the hunt for 27 more out of 259...

Sorry to say I'm only about 10% into my own kraata collection right now and have I think just THREE non set kraata myself!!! Am just finishing off my other displays before I dive into that collection myself, they got bigger every year huh? Thank God it stopped with Kraata or there would've been about 500 collectibles the next year... Apologies for not getting back to you about the Olisi, I managed to build up most of it but only have one of the two green feet for it!!! Am also short 4 other pieces but have managed to build the majority of this if you're interested. (Missing 2 small silver claws, 1 trans dk.red bohrok eye and 1 dk.b.grey turaga hand)

Does the RC car control and receiver make this set heavy?

I certainly imagine so. Without weighing the parts individually I'd guess the weight of the mechanical parts is probably up to a third or more of the total weight. Remember it's 2 motors and controllers and those motors aren't small! I'm happy to ship to you though, as long as we can come to a figure that works for both of us. Just let me know!

I was doing some MOCing earlier and realised one of them would look really cool with the '08 Takanuva mask of light. I'd like to add it to my list above :D

The p.dk.grey one? Can add that on if you like! Not many of them around, can do £2.50?

Akaku - Green, Red
Miru - White, Gold.

Looks like I only have 1 boor in the store right now but I'm pretty sure I have another one waiting to be checked and possibly even a few more that are missing some pieces so can certainly do a deal on one of them. (Oh and I actually just got in a boxed one if you'd be interested in that! Got all it's parts and instructions and I could just pop all your masks in with it for postage :D) I have the loose sets listed for £20 and would probably look for £30 for the boxed one but if you take either one I'll knock a fiver off your total price as thanks for the large order ;)

Let me know!

The p.dk.grey one? Can add that on if you like! Not many of them around, can do £2.50?

Yea that mask is perfect.

Also I'll take the boxed Boxor but if it's alright I'll need a couple of days to get the money for that.

Not a problem, I make that £68.50 for everything if my maths is right? Don't worry about taking a little time to get organised as it gives me a chance to do th same! Will get everything looked out, checked over and packed up for you tomorrow and then it'll be ready to ship straight off once payment is received! It looks like a £7.15 trackable service will get this to you within 24 hours but I'll confirm that with you once I have it packed and weighed. Provided I'm not off by a million miles the total should be £75.65 if you're happy with that. (You are in Scotland right as that's what your profile says?!) Cheers, T

Yea I'm in Scotland

EDIT: Looks like I jumped the gun on my money situation, I won't be able to take the Boxor off your hands but maybe another time. The rest is still okay though.

Edited by Toa Kayn

No worries, I don't have the boed one listed yet so let me know if your situation changes! Everything BUT the boor should come to about £50.65 if that's ok. Will pm you details now and can send it out as soon as I have the payment. Any problems just message me back and we can sort it over pm! Cheers, T

Aw man, that's too bad about Karzahni's head. Did you find the red tubes for it at least? I'm still interested in buying it, even though it's not complete, as well as all the other stuff on my list. As long as shipping isn't too crazy to Canada...

Also, I gotta ask because I'm curious Munty: I've never seen a single 'x' in any of your posts, and it's starting to get trippy :P Is this an ethical dilemma for your keyboard, or did it fall and break something? If it's broken, what if it needs an -ray??

Edited by takanuva1988

Will PM you right now Kohnarik, and yes I ship worldwide (am working on a bingo sheet right now but still missing a bunch of Southern hemisphere destinations [and Alaska...])

Aw man, that's too bad about Karzahni's head. Did you find the red tubes for it at least? I'm still interested in buying it, even though it's not complete, as well as all the other stuff on my list. As long as shipping isn't too crazy to Canada...

Also, I gotta ask because I'm curious Munty: I've never seen a single 'x' in any of your posts, and it's starting to get trippy :P Is this an ethical dilemma for your keyboard, or did it fall and break something? If it's broken, what if it needs an -ray??

Ha I don't know what you mean! My x is fine! In fact it is excellent! Indeed it excels at doing it's job as being an x! An x-ray or any other examination would be an exercise in futility! I also find it to be an extremely useful key, extra handy (particularly in explicit text!) But I digress... My kids spilled milk on it :P

I don't think I have the red hose I'm sorry to say, looking at the instructions though I think you could probably display it without them and still have it look pretty good. I checked bricklink to see if any of the places I'm planning to buy from (as I have many orders coming up!) had more of those green feet but it seems they're particulary hard to come across, only 7 listings and none from the shops I have business with sadly. I could potentially still try and order the other parts for you if you need them (ie. don't have spares of your own already) and I'm epecting to place my orders within the net week or so. Though to be fair they are to be funded by the sales here so just let me know what you're thinking and we'll go from there!

Apologies for the double-post and bump. Am hoping it will help reaquire the wherabouts of lewalordofthesky who has disappeared right now! 

Am still sorting through new stock right now for anyone else who's interested and now have a few playsets available too if anyone is after them! I also have a very rare piece coming in soon so check back for that in the coming week! I'm torn on whether to sell it or not but if I do decide to I'll likely auction it off here.

LEWA! Come back, we need to talk!

Also, takanuva, I think we stalled on the items for you didn't we? Let me know if you're still looking to take the other items we discussed. T

Sorry Munty. I'm still on board for everything, my life just got really busy all of a sudden. I'll try to recheck my list tomorrow and PM you. As far as the red hose goes, I'll try to find it elsewhere. I like to display all of my masks with their respective attached accessories... I'm OCD like that :P And regarding your previous post, as soon as I get my displays complete and take pictures, I'll show ya. They're super uniform, but not quite as artistic as your multicoloured brick wall of mata masks. That thing looks super sharp by the way.

Curious with respect to that "rare piece".

Edited by takanuva1988

I also have a very rare piece coming in soon so check back for that in the coming week! I'm torn on whether to sell it or not but if I do decide to I'll likely auction it off here.

You're seriously considering selling that? I thought you were getting it for yourself!

-Letagi

Sorry Munty. I'm still on board for everything, my life just got really busy all of a sudden. I'll try to recheck my list tomorrow and PM you. As far as the red hose goes, I'll try to find it elsewhere. I like to display all of my masks with their respective attached accessories... I'm OCD like that :P And regarding your previous post, as soon as I get my displays complete and take pictures, I'll show ya. They're super uniform, but not quite as artistic as your multicoloured brick wall of mata masks. That thing looks super sharp by the way.

Curious with respect to that "rare piece".

Thanks man, I'm itching to get the parts for my other displays too but can't until the fundraisi g is successful as that expense is not part of my goal! Hopefully get my Krana done soon though asthat display will be all black so easier to obtain (almost 1,000 bricks thoguh!!!)

You're seriously considering selling that? I thought you were getting it for yourself!

-Letagi

Pretty sure I know what you're referring to and this is something else! The item you're thinking about is definitely for meto keep! Will post up the special piece just as soon as I have it. Am excited to see it and currently torn on whether to even sell it at all but will let money do the talking I think!