Season 5 Sneak Peak

Boidoh

Maybe they found their ZX uniforms they misplaced for the entirety of season 4. :P

Err, didn't those get transformed into their Elemental Robes during the whole Final Battle (but not really the final battle) thing? Unless they have extras...

Don't ask me. If it wasn't mentioned in the TV show, I don't know about it. The ZX uniforms were the ones they got in the Temple of Light to my knowledge, including the elemental blades. Then both seemed to have disappeared for the entirety of season 4 with no explanation whatsoever.

No, the ZX costumes were the ones they wore up until the Temple of Light. The costumes they got in the Temple of Light didn't have a name/acronym. The fans (and subsequently, the Visual Dictionary) call them kimono, since Sensei Wu's similar costume in summer 2011 was referred to as such in "Battle Between Brothers", but that's a bit of a misnomer, I think (though I don't claim to be an expert on Japanese culture). Edited by Aanchir
  • Upvote 1

Question... Is Lloyd wearing the Techno outfit with the stone army armour thing or not?

Also, how does he have gold shoulder pads again?

• Upvote 1

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

Why did the Ninja not use their elemental blades at all in Rebooted? I feel those may have come in handy...

I think they returned those to the Temple of Light, but it didn't go into detail about their reasons for doing that. However, as of Codename: Arcturus, they don't really need them any more, since Lloyd gave up what was left of his Golden Power to restore their elemental powers, so now they can use those even without special weapons. Edited by Aanchir

Question... Is Lloyd wearing the Techno outfit with the stone army armour thing or not?

Also, how does he have gold shoulder pads again?

I don't think so, and didn't his Techno Robes have golden shoulderpads? What's so weird about him having those?

Maybe they found their ZX uniforms they misplaced for the entirety of season 4. :P

Err, didn't those get transformed into their Elemental Robes during the whole Final Battle (but not really the final battle) thing? Unless they have extras...

Don't ask me. If it wasn't mentioned in the TV show, I don't know about it. The ZX uniforms were the ones they got in the Temple of Light to my knowledge, including the elemental blades. Then both seemed to have disappeared for the entirety of season 4 with no explanation whatsoever.

No, the ZX costumes were the ones they wore up until the Temple of Light. The costumes they got in the Temple of Light didn't have a name/acronym. The fans (and subsequently, the Visual Dictionary) call them kimono, since Sensei Wu's similar costume in summer 2011 was referred to as such in "Battle Between Brothers", but that's a bit of a misnomer, I think (though I don't claim to be an expert on Japanese culture).

Huh. I heard them called the "Elemental Robes" on Brickipedia. :P Also, to prevent any more confusion:

Original/normal: Self-explanatory.

DX: The suits the ninja wear when riding their dragons. Have golden dragon designs on the front.

ZX: First ninja suit to use the new ninja hood. Typically comes with shoulderpads.

Kendo: The training suits the ninja use that are basically hockey outfits on top of their original robes.

Kimono/Elemental/2013 Robes: The ninjas' ZX robes were transformed into their Elemental robes in the Temple of Light. Do not come with shoulderpads in the sets except for Lloyd. However, the robes do come with shoulderpads in the TV series.

Techno Robes/2014 suits: The first suits to use the bandanas.  None come with shoulderpads except Lloyd who has golden shoulderpads.

Techno Robes + Stone Army armor: Same as Techno Robes, but with silver shoulderpads and silver armor decals that are "on top of" the robes.

I'm going to guess that one of the reasons the ninja are all wearing their different suits is because they happen to have extra regular, DX, & ZX suits left in their closets or something.

• Upvote 2

The artist formerly known as

ŜρЄЯ־GЄNіŜ־CЯЄŦ۞Я

BBC#69 Entry: Roodaka - Master of Manipulation

BFTGM entries: Zigben · Ventox · Deflecto

Hail Denmark.