Happy Thanksgiving

Today in the United States we celebrate Thanksgiving, and from the Administration of BZPower I'd like to wish you all a happy holiday. I think we all have a lot to be thankful for this year - the return of our favorite toy line, a great community of people on the site, and an exciting future with Bionicle. I'd like to personally thank all our staff for keeping the site running smoothly and our members for making this an awesome community that I want to come back to each day. So enjoy your football, turkey, and sales, but keep in mind what you're thankful for too!

View the full article

I'm thankful for being a part of this site, and for the people that enjoy reading my silly mediocre comics. I am also thankful for the staff for putting up with my crazy antics. I am thankful for the island I live on, and for the lush green jungles of my home. I am thankful for good friends and family. I wish you all a happy Thanksgiving from Le-Koro. :)

• Upvote 1

~UntitledModel_9.png.a8adc254dbd8da1586473030e7c7d30e.png~

Nope. I'm on here, and I'm from the U.S. "Early Christmas dinner", as you called it, is not the same as Thanksgiving dinner, because there is a very different variety of food per holiday. Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I'm glad y'all on BZPower.com were born so we can have such a great Bionicle forum to go to. This year I'm thankful for Bionicle returning in 2015, cheap Lego sets, my great mom's-side-of-the-family, and just being alive is great too, really. Now, what are you thankful for this Thanksgiving?

Nope. I'm on here, and I'm from the U.S. "Early Christmas dinner", as you called it, is not the same as Thanksgiving dinner, because there is a very different variety of food per holiday.

Like what?

Turkey, Mashed potatoes, stuffing, gravy, cranberry sauce... etc. Mmm... I can't wait! :P

Isn't that what you usually get with Christmas dinner?

It's time to move on.

Nope. I'm on here, and I'm from the U.S. "Early Christmas dinner", as you called it, is not the same as Thanksgiving dinner, because there is a very different variety of food per holiday.

Like what?

Turkey, Mashed potatoes, stuffing, gravy, cranberry sauce... etc. Mmm... I can't wait! :P

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christmas_dinner#United_States

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christmas_dishes#United_States

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Like what?

No, some people get ham, including my family. And sometimes people order Chinese food for Thanksgiving. No need to worry! Bionicle 2015 is here! "The toa of water approaches! The toa of water approaches! The toa of water- "Is here. Sound the alarm!"

Like what?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christmas_dinner#United_States

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christmas_dishes#United_States

Huh, to be fair with such a big society there's bound to be differences in how residents celebrate Christmas.

It's time to move on.

Thankful Happy Thanksgiving!

Also, I feel like the major differences between Christmas dinner and Thanksgiving dinner in the US would be the desserts (Thanksgiving seems to have more pies, and Christmas has more... things like plum pudding and stuff - not really sure what dessert category those would go in), the meat choice (I think pork or something is more popular for Christmas, I don't really know, though, since I'm vegetarian), and that roast/baked potatoes are more common in the former, whereas mashed potatoes are more common in the latter.

rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

I'm thankful for a lot of things this year. I'm thankful for my family, friends, my job, and the great community on this site. I'm also thankful for Bionicle's return as well. :P

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! B-)

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png