Bohrok Adventures

Rahkshi Lalonde

• 3 months later...

what are the species on the wheel? i can only identify: Bohrak :b: (Red) Matoran :m: (Yellow) Toa (OR Turaga) :t: (Orange) Skakdi :s: ( Light Blue) Rahkshi :r: (Dark Grey) and Hero Factory Hero :h: (Light Grey) What are Dark Blue and Silver? Dark Blue looks like Berix, so agori :a: ?, but i dont get what the heck silver is! and do we PM you actions? just double-checking.

what are the species on the wheel? i can only identify: Bohrak :b: (Red) Matoran :m: (Yellow) Toa (OR Turaga) :t: (Orange) Skakdi :s: ( Light Blue) Rahkshi :r: (Dark Grey) and Hero Factory Hero :h: (Light Grey) What are Dark Blue and Silver? Dark Blue looks like Berix, so agori :a: ?, but i dont get what the heck silver is! and do we PM you actions? just double-checking.
in alphabetical order: Agori (blue), Bohrok (red), Hero (grey/white), matoran (tan), rahkshi (black), skakdi (sky), toa (brown), and Visorahk (silver).as for commands, belive it or not but this story is independanty run by me. (i just make it /look/ like there are commands. :U)Turrahk: Get going!000195.pngHe sure sounded like he needed you there in a hurry. but theres some stuff you need to do first.Turrahk: Retreive "arms"000196.gifYou try to pretend that pun never happened and just pull out your FIRE STAFF like a reasonable person would.Turrahk: Inspect staff.000197.pngGosh this thing is so cool, and by cool you mean hot. because that's what fire is. hot. Fire is basically the most amazing thing in the world, in your opinion at least. sometimes you just like to sit there and watch things burn. other people tend to become unnerved by your macabre antics. you don't understand what it is they're afraid of.oh yeah, this things actual name is a FEAR STAFF. but you think fire fits it much better.-------------------------------------------------------the long expected update part one.

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

• 5 months later...

Panels: Decrease in size.

000198.png

Although this affects nothing turrahk-side, it releaves many BZPower citizens and admins of the lagging horror CK's enormous filesize hosting has caused.

RT: What were you doing?

000199.png

What were you doing?

RT: Remember.

000200.gif

Oh, that's right. you were-

==>

000201.png

Bohrok Gahlok.

-----------------------------------------------------

okay, hiatus caused by computer crash and general, all-around laziness is over.

(however this comeback is probably shorter than you would all have liked. :/ )

oh well, i hope to get back into this very narrow groove again soon. in the mean-time. how about another vague preview?

Oh wow! Hiatus over, I get to see an update on a really enjoyable series that for some reason i never did comment on, sorry about that.loving the update, by the way. All lovely and transition-ey. Pleases me eyeballs.So yes, do continue being all cool and such. :y

i know what youre thinking, whos gonna care what shoes shes wearing but BELIEVE ME, WOMEN notice

• 10 months later...

Gahlok: The task at hand?

000202.png

You just finished the task at hand! Pulling all these big splintery things out of this gross fleshy wall thing, at the instructions of a mysterious voice

Gahlok: Continue to follow instructions from mysterious voice.

.000203.png

The voice said "Get the splinters out, get yourself out." Simple enough instructions.

==>

000204.png

Time to blow this Rama-Hive.

==>

000205.gif

And by Rama-Hive, you of course mean gross fleshy room.

==>

000206.png

but first, you have a call to make.

Gahlok: Make call.

000207.png

BG: hey!

BG: hey.

BG: green silent guy! and- white guy who looks just like him...

BG: ?

BG: i guess you two are, busy?

BG: anyway. i'm going to do something crazy.

BG: if i don't call back soon, assume i've probably died.

BG: 'kay?

Gahlok: Abscond.

000208.gif

==>

000209.png

==>

000210.png

==>

000211.png

==>

000212.png

==>

000213.png

==>

000214.png

==>

000215.png

==>

000216.png

==>

000217.png

This is... awkward.

• 7 months later...

Girls: Relate.

000218.gif

Yeah, you've both been through some weird stuff within the past, what? minutes? hours? time's a bit hard to track here.

Gahlok: The black-carapaced girl?

000219.png

Oh no! you almost forgot!

==>

000220.png

You need to make sure she's okay!

Be the other Girl.

000221.png

You are now the other girl, from the other species, in the other place.

==>

000222.png

Gosh, it's... Kinda dark out there.

==>

000223.png

Good thing you have your MAP ABSTRACTION to log your location! with this, you'll never be lost in places you've already visited!

----------------------------------

ahaha, wow, this is too short for how long i've been keeping you guys, but i've been also re-doing a buncha the old panels.

you know, the huge ones? yeah.

i promise the gap will be smaller between now and the next one though! lets get this train-like-thing rolling again!

Edited by Rahkshi Lalonde

• 2 weeks later...

Turahk: Advance.

000224.png

The path splits into a fork up ahead. geez. you hate it when it does that. it's like some kind of DARK LABYRINTH or something.

Turahk: Think.

000225.png

Gosh, you'll need to stop and think for a bit. one wrong turn could mean death by disembowelment.

Which way will you go?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Okie dokie, so. some of you remember back when i said this wasn't command fueled? haha. well. that makes for awkward and forced writing AND a not-very-fun adventure so far!

so, how about you all help be debunkulate that old "rule" and also hopefully keep turahk from getting mauled by a rahi in the WINDING PATH WITHOUT A LOT OF LIGHT!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My last post was rushed, so let me just say I REALLY like this and want to find out what happens next.(other than the [possible] violence, [bN] I love everything about this).

Kopaka.png

stone_good.png

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

• 2 weeks later...

When are the next comics coming out?

I would also like to know.(but I imagine your probably busy and it takes time to make these comics so no rush)

Kopaka.png

stone_good.png

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

You guys do realize that when Dallior posted way past the 30 day revial time. I dont think this will get updated anytime soon

Updates are slow in this topic, but in the comics forum, there is no revival limit, considering a moderator hasn't feasted upon our souls yet. You know what they say; "You can't rush creativity."

mindeth the cobwebs

You guys do realize that when Dallior posted way past the 30 day revial time. I dont think this will get updated anytime soon

Updates are slow in this topic, but in the comics forum, there is no revival limit, considering a moderator hasn't feasted upon our souls yet. You know what they say; "You can't rush creativity."

wait was the revival limit lifed from this fourm I forget

one day this will contain greatness only the best. But take this with the ocean of salt then you will know what to expect from this

wait was the revival limit lifed from this fourm I forget

I'm not sure if there was one to begin with, but I'm not the one you should be asking. Either way, there is no revival limit in the Comics forum. We're all safe. :)

mindeth the cobwebs

more specifically, you can't rush me while i'm frantically scrabbling between my many many many in-progress projects, sorry for delays! new rahkshi-related update super super soon! :U

(and yeah, since the forums came back they took the limit off the comics forum because they take so long to make and usually contain ongoing stories.)

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

Turahk: Scrape some leeches off the wall.

000232.png

You take as many SHADOW LEECHES as you can, but decide to leave the SHADOWS where they are.

Turahk: Hit the road.

000233.png

You've wasted enough time here as it is. at this rate, it'll be ages before you even-

uh-oh.

==>

000234.png

Your map has stopped working, it seems the elemental shadow is just too strong here for it to locate your tunnel, which means...

==>

000235.png

You're close to the center.

==============================================

Oops, that was... a long break, it's been over a month since i said "soon" and a lot of months since the last update at all! this is problematic. :t

for being so patient with my garbage scheduling skills, here's a picture of what i assume is the fan-favorite here. (who we'll get back to eventually.)

• Upvote 1

So happy to see an update. :D

I just finally noticed that Tahnok and Levahk are the only male characters in this story.

wait, didn't i introduce Vorahk and Panrahk? or were you only counting bohrok. o:

(i mean i really could easily retcon those two as girls, it would be easy as [bionicle analogy] for me to do. :u)

Edited by Rahkshi Lalonde
  • Upvote 1