Does this moc look like Tahu Master of Fire.

Tahu3.0

Surfin' this topic over to BBC

You can blame the pun on Fishers.

I am the worst. 

Anyway, I am returning to the topic to say that this moc is amazing. Nice use of Speeda's swords for the back and Mata Nui's shield parts for a really cool look. I can't tell so much without a better picture, but I think the way you incorporated the red flame parts into the shield piece is definitely inventive. Nice work.

And yes, definitely looks like the Master of Fire. :)

Edited by fishers64
  • Upvote 2

Surfin' this topic over to BBC

You can blame the pun on Fishers.

I am the worst. 

Anyway, I am returning to the topic to say that this moc is amazing. Nice use of Speeda's swords for the back and Mata Nui's shield parts for a really cool look. I can't tell so much without a better picture, but I think the way you incorporated the red flame parts into the shield piece is definitely inventive. Nice work.

And yes, definitely looks like the Master of Fire. :)

thanks for the post and here is a link for a better image:  https://lh5.googleus...-h577-no/14+-+1

tZa6I5y.jpg?1

I must ask as well, does my moc look like Tahu Master of Fire as well? :P (Its cheating, I know)

But in all honesty I like your moc, it appears to be somewhat similar to what the actual set is and I like how you managed to do a good job based on all the parts you have. However like stated above your missing the upper shoulder armor. And I would like to see your gearbox if possible :D

Edited by AdaptingChaos
  • Upvote 1

I must ask as well, does my moc look like Tahu Master of Fire as well? :P (Its cheating, I know)

But in all honesty I like your moc, it appears to be somewhat similar to what the actual set is and I like how you managed to do a good job based on all the parts you have. However like stated above your missing the upper shoulder armor. And I would like to see your gearbox if possible :D

Well thanks and amazing moc you made it looks like the actual set and have the pieces. now getting to the gear box its actually not that inspiring but here is a link to a better foto: https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-j_FDKhMGH3Q/VHoN-sM9fdI/AAAAAAAABR8/ZlzpgdisL5w/w433-h577-no/14%2B-%2B3 

• Upvote 1

tZa6I5y.jpg?1

Well thanks and amazing moc you made it looks like the actual set and have the pieces. now getting to the gear box its actually not that inspiring but here is a link to a better foto: https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-j_FDKhMGH3Q/VHoN-sM9fdI/AAAAAAAABR8/ZlzpgdisL5w/w433-h577-no/14%2B-%2B3 

Oh wow! You actually used a Mata Gear box?! Thats pretty sick and that idea never occurred to me! Great work hahaha

I also see you added in the upper shoulder armor and it looks good from the back, however maybe try to find a way to add a red HF shell onto the back? Although I believe that might get in the way of the gears.

Also in regards to the "MoC" I made, its actually technically the actual set, just made out of the NYCC pieces I was able to get from the VIP event. I used the official Tahu Master of Fire instructions on the Bionicle website. Maybe you can use those instructions to further improve you MoC and possibly make the other Toa? :D

Anyways great work once again! 

Sorry for the double post. For some reason my other post is all glitchy (at least to me)

"Oh wow! You actually used a Mata Gear box?! Thats pretty sick and that idea never occurred to me! Great work hahaha

I also see you added in the upper shoulder armor and it looks good from the back, however maybe try to find a way to add a red HF shell onto the back? Although I believe that might get in the way of the gears.

Also in regards to the "MoC" I made, its actually technically the actual set, just made out of the NYCC pieces I was able to get from the VIP event. I used the official Tahu Master of Fire instructions on the Bionicle website. Maybe you can use those instructions to further improve you MoC and possibly make the other Toa?  :D

Anyways great work once again! "

Edited by AdaptingChaos
  • Upvote 1