Favourite Bionicle (Character/Storywise).

Who is your favourite character storywise? Who is your favourite character in terms of personality, things they did, powers, et cetera (it means "and the others" or "and the rest" in Latin if you care). Though the character's set may unavoidably influence your choice do not base it off that. My personal favourite is Brutaka because he has an awesome personality, character development, plot that revolves around him and just always says thing, all the time!

I can't pick one so for character I'd have to say that I really like the Jaller and Takanuva especially as a duo, along with Brutaka.

Set-wise is a little tougher, but I always loved Jaller, Hydraxon and Brutaka

Archon                      

"For one to truly feel alive, the person must kill oneself a little bit each and every day."

Check out my MOC, one of the new generation of Toa on Spherus Magna!

***Toa Kyraan***

Zaktan, Matoro, Teridax, and Kopaka remain four of my favorite characters, not just in bionicle, but in fiction.

Yeah, I went there. :P

Hi.

If you remember me from when I was most active on BZP, from 2009-2011...

I know I was cringy. But please keep in mind I was literally 12.

Pohatu, the friendliest, yet one of the most powerful Toa (kudos to him for not being a jock type jerk) and Lewa, a bit peculiar, almost a bit like a hippie among Toa, but also seems rather nice. Tahu is your typical jock, Kopaka is your typical loner/bad boy, Gali is your typical wise character and Onua... Well, Onua is strong and wise. But I remain with Pohatu and Lewa.