Who is your favourite character storywise? Who is your favourite character in terms of personality, things they did, powers, et cetera (it means "and the others" or "and the rest" in Latin if you care). Though the character's set may unavoidably influence your choice do not base it off that. My personal favourite is Brutaka because he has an awesome personality, character development, plot that revolves around him and just always says thing, all the time!

Taipu has been my absolute favorite since 2001. I also think Krahka was an interesting character, and it's a pity we never really got to see the end of her arc.

-------------------------------------
bohrok_lol.jpg
-------------------------------------
Rate The Song Above You

I can't pick one so for character I'd have to say that I really like the Jaller and Takanuva especially as a duo, along with Brutaka.

Set-wise is a little tougher, but I always loved Jaller, Hydraxon and Brutaka

Archon                      

"For one to truly feel alive, the person must kill oneself a little bit each and every day."

Check out my MOC, one of the new generation of Toa on Spherus Magna!

***Toa Kyraan***

Pohatu. He's friendly! I liked his interactions with Kopaka in the first comic; they accented each others' personalities a lot.

I'll admit I'm not really familiar with the characters past 2003, though.

• Upvote 2

IetTsFQ.png

Shouldn't this topic be in the Bionicle Storyline/Theories section? Oh well, someone might move it eventually. 

As for favorite characters, Kopaka, Onua and Vakama are my favorites. I just find them all very interesting, especially Onua. I like that he is very quiet and wise.

• Upvote 1

Zaktan, Matoro, Teridax, and Kopaka remain four of my favorite characters, not just in bionicle, but in fiction.

Yeah, I went there. :P

---[{How To Consolidate Gen2's Storytelling Flaws}]---

The Toa Mata were legends in the Matoran Universe long before they ever did anything. They must have been the subject of legends and stories.

Gen2 is the story.

~~Boom. Handled.~~

Pohatu, the friendliest, yet one of the most powerful Toa (kudos to him for not being a jock type jerk) and Lewa, a bit peculiar, almost a bit like a hippie among Toa, but also seems rather nice. Tahu is your typical jock, Kopaka is your typical loner/bad boy, Gali is your typical wise character and Onua... Well, Onua is strong and wise. But I remain with Pohatu and Lewa.

Takua/Takanuva and his adventuring. :P

Man I really liked Takua too! What a great character in 01-03. There were moments for him to shine in 08 but overall Takanuva kind of made Takua less relatable and he really got the shaft in the 5 years in between. 

-NotS

tahubanner.jpg