First Episode to Be Shown Tomorrow at BIONIFIGS Convention

Tomorrow is a good day to know French and better even, to be in Bordeaux in France where the BIONIFIGS Convention 4 will take place, including the first official unveiling of next year's sets in Europe (14:30 - 15:00). Not only the sets will be revealed, though, but also the first animated episode, titled Prophecy of Heroes, in a French version. I assume recordings of the event or even the original file will show up on YouTube before too long. If you don't know French, don't fret as I'm sure English-speaking fans won't have to wait too long anymore - and anyway, I imagine the video will be worth watching even for the visuals alone. Stay tuned!

View the full article

• Upvote 1

I'm a little lost, the new report doesn't seem to specify-- is this the first of the Bionicle 2015 animations?

Honestly "the first animated episode, titled Prophecy of Heroes" seems quite precise to me. :P

EDIT: Oh, I get it now. I didn't actually mention BIONICLE anywhere in the report. Well, I'll leave that up to your skills of logical deduction. ;)

Edited by Gatanui
  • Upvote 1

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

If you guys wish to, I can translate it to english once the episode comes out on the internet. 

Hey you are alive! Why do you not answer your messages man? Been trying to contact you for weeks!

Also, this is pretty exciting! And if they don't release an English version at the same time (hopefully they will!) I think having someone standing by to translate it would be a great idea.

Check out my Bionicle store on Bricklink here!

> > > Bionic Bricks < < <

Let me know if you can help me find these last few collectibles!

Masks%20footer4_zpspqs4myrt.png

Also looking for WILD KRAATA and a VMKK Yo!!!

If you guys wish to, I can translate it to english once the episode comes out on the internet. 

Hey you are alive! Why do you not answer your messages man? Been trying to contact you for weeks!

Also, this is pretty exciting! And if they don't release an English version at the same time (hopefully they will!) I think having someone standing by to translate it would be a great idea.

Cool then. 

I'll go look at my message right now. By brother sometimes go on Bzpower with my account but doesn't post. He did not tell me I had new messages. 

I will answer you right away.

"I feel far far away from everything I've ever known, but when I look back, I think of you"
LewaKini.png
Credits to Eeko for the banner. Lewa is awesome.

I'm a little lost, the new report doesn't seem to specify-- is this the first of the Bionicle 2015 animations?

Honestly "the first animated episode, titled Prophecy of Heroes" seems quite precise to me. :P

EDIT: Oh, I get it now. I didn't actually mention BIONICLE anywhere in the report. Well, I'll leave that up to your skills of logical deduction. ;)

Well there's other Lego lines about cool action adventure things that have their own tv shows and stuff and I hear things about new seasons and it was separate from the other post about the Bionicle animations, so I was just, y'know, I wasn't sure, don't judge me I'm sorry :P

From the title it sounds like it might be a new rendition of the Time Before Time bit, or something similar to Takua's quest maybe? I'm very excited :D

• Upvote 2

pomegranate-banner-sm.png .

Well there's other Lego lines about cool action adventure things that have their own tv shows and stuff and I hear things about new seasons and it was separate from the other post about the Bionicle animations, so I was just, y'know, I wasn't sure, don't judge me I'm sorry  :P

From the title it sounds like it might be a new rendition of the Time Before Time bit, or something similar to Takua's quest maybe? I'm very excited :D

Time Before Time... the ultimate nostalgia quote...

According to Leewan, the Bionifigs members present (and, presumably, working) at the convention are not going to be able to conveniently post online while the convention is ongoing. I actually don't know when the convention ends or ended, but soon after that, we should see the episode show up online, I suppose.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Was this video super top-secret and no recording stuff was allowed or something? Weird that no trace of this exists online.

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

I apologize for getting your (and my) hopes up with this article. Guess we've been spoiled by BZPower's excellent coverage of the NYCC event.

Edited by Gatanui
  • Upvote 1

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

Seems strange though doesn't it that TLG has done such a great job with publicity so far only to now turn around and keep this particular piece of media completely hidden from everyone...

Check out my Bionicle store on Bricklink here!

> > > Bionic Bricks < < <

Let me know if you can help me find these last few collectibles!

Masks%20footer4_zpspqs4myrt.png

Also looking for WILD KRAATA and a VMKK Yo!!!

Seems strange though doesn't it that TLG has done such a great job with publicity so far only to now turn around and keep this particular piece of media completely hidden from everyone...

You sure it wasn't just the extra video found at Bionicle.com? Surely if there was a new video, it would be up by now. Edited by UngluedBike
  • Upvote 1

hTeXGIU.png

Also, if you're a resident of the UK and like Bionicle, go ahead and join

us at this awesome Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BFUK7/

I'd assume this "first episode" was "The Legend",since in a video from that BIONIFIGS convention, I saw it in the back...

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh