The last Bionicle you opened

bioniclepluslotr

The last Bionicle I opened was Muaka and Kane Ra just a few weeks ago, though I am not sure if it would count because the contents were still sealed in their original polybags but the box was open. Other than that I get kinda superstitious about opening older sealed sets :P

Edited by Kuurai

"It's all a trick, you see. They want me to pretend to betray them. They want you to concentrate your forces here against an attack that won't come. But I decided: Why pretend to betray them when actually doing it would be so much more fun?"
— Vezon to Tridax, Destiny War

I'm pretty sure it was... that... white Glatorian (goodgriefwhatwashisnameStrakkorsomething?). That set was released in, what, 2009? Anyway, I'm pretty sure that was the last Bionicle set I ever opened.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

I think it was the Axalara T9, I if can recall. My local Wal-Mart had way too many leftover, so they were on sale for around $40 near the end of 2010.

My first set that I buy is definitely going to be either Kopaka or Pohatu, though. Pohatu was my very first set, and Kopaka is my favourite, so it's hard to choose

• Upvote 1

BZPRPG:

Akamu, Toa of Ice :smilekohrak: :smilenuju: :smilekopakanu: :smilematoro: :akakunu: :kohrak: :matatu: :akaku: Talk to me about Destiny!

Ask me about stuttering and speech impediments!//Feel free to talk about Dungeons and Dragons with me!

Last summer I got the Bahrag Queen's on Amazon for 50$, but had to return it because a few of the crucial pieces were ether missing, or broken.

I got my money back, but lost my drive to get anymore classics. And anything sealed seems to cost and arm & leg these days.

Nightmare+fuel+dwight+so+i+found+this+gi

Last summer I got the Bahrag Queen's on Amazon for 50$, but had to return it because a few of the crucial pieces were ether missing, or broken.

I got my money back, but lost my drive to get anymore classics. And anything sealed seems to cost and arm & leg these days.

I've decided to buy every single set that comes out from now on to avoid future regrets.

• Upvote 1

I've decided to buy every single set that comes out from now on to avoid future regrets.
Same. ;)

~Daler

• 1 month later...

Cendox V-whatever, back in spring of 2010. I think it was also the last LEGO set I bought in general.

I've also been entertaining the idea of buying another Boxor, since that was my favorite set of gen1 and I'd like to build it again without having to dig through my huge boxes of parts

-------------------------------------
bohrok_lol.jpg
-------------------------------------
Rate The Song Above You

I think it was Balta. Got it off Amazon for Christmas 2013.

But if we're counting the new ones as well, I got Gali about a week ago.

• Upvote 1

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

"So where is my dream?" "it is a continuation of reality"

"But where is my reality?" "It is at the end of your dream"

That's hard... it's been so long since I bought any. I think Nidhiki? That sounds right. One of the few I still have, too. He was fun to build, I recall taking him apart and rebuilding him three or four times. And I liked him in the comics. Of course now I think he's more interesting, since learning more about his history. I had Hordika Nokama and Matau as well, but I'm pretty sure I got Nidhiki after them.

But I am planning to buy at least one of the new sets (Protector of Water, since my first Bionicle set was Turaga Nokama), but I may get more; I definitely want to support the reboot. So hopefully Nidhiki won't be my last forever.

• 2 weeks later...