Trusted Traders Program

Watashi Wa

Welcome to the Trusted Traders topic. This group was initially created by mfuss903 many years ago and has since been kind of neglected and forgotten. Consider this a reboot. Here is how the system will work from now on. There will be two groups: Active Trusted Traders and Inactive Trusted Traders.Active Trusted Traders: This group works the same way it always has. These members have proven themselves to be completely trustworthy to myself and the BZP community in dealing with other members. An Active Trusted Trader must complete one successful trade every 6 months to remain on the Active list. When you are making a trade with an Active Trusted Trader YOU (the non-Trusted Trader) MUST send your end of the trade FIRST, unless the Trusted Trader agrees otherwise. Current Active Trusted Traders:

• [*]
-Sidorak-[*]Toa_Ausar[*]Bionicle Raptor[*]Flintsmith[*]Screenguy[*]Misprint Hunter

Inactive Trusted Traders: This is where the changes in this program come into play. If an Active Trusted Trader has not completed a successful trade in a minimum of 6 months, that trader will be placed on the Inactive Trusted Trader list. If an Inactive Trusted Trader returns, he will have to complete a minimum of 3 successful EXCELLENT trades, no more than 6 months apart, to be considered being put back on the Active Traders List. Once an Inactive Trusted Trader has completed the 3 required trades, PM me and I will take care of the rest.When you are making a trade with an Inactive Trusted Trader, the BUYER, in the case of a sale, must send payment first.In the case of a trade, the TOPIC STARTER gets to decide who will send their items first, whether that be you or an Inactive Trusted Trader. When dealing with an Inactive Trusted Trader, simply proceed as if the Inactive Trusted Trader is a regular member. This rule exists because there is no way anyone can be sure of the trading practices of someone that hasn't traded in an extended amount of time.Current Inactive Trusted Traders:

• [*]
Roger C-T[*]Red-Alert2[*]the_sim[*]AvohkiiLight[*]Reya

NOTE: If a Trusted Trader, whether Active or Inactive, is banned or suspended under any circumstances, they will be removed from the Trusted Traders list and will not be allowed back on the list. ------------------------------“What is a Trusted Trader?” A Trusted Traded is someone who has completed numerous successful trades. This person has a reputation that precedes him. Trusted Traders are the best of the best and people that strive to make the best and most efficient trades. “How can I become a Trusted Trader?” Don’t expect to become a trusted trader after a few good trades. I have certain criteria that I require when looking for a Trusted Trader, and no, I will not publish this data to anyone at any time. "I had a bad trade with an Active Trusted Trader! Take him off the list!"I'm terribly sorry you had a negative experience with a Trusted Trader. One situation does not appropriately reflect the member as a trader, especially one that has had numerous excellent trades. If the Trusted Trader continually receives negative feedback, it will be up to the B/S/T Forum Leader on how to deal with that particular trader. "How can I report a good/bad trade?"You can do so by making a post in this Sales & Trading Records topic. If you already have a post, edit your existing post once you have completed a trade. ------------------------------Happy trading!Sincerely,B/S/T Staff

Edited by Black Six

What is dead may never die.

• 3 years later...