Toa Mangai of the Green's Kanohi Poll

Boidoh

107 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

THERE ARE SEVERAL DIFFERENT POLLS ABOVE. VOTE ON ONLY ONE. ONLY VOTE FOR THE MASK THAT YOU WANT TO THE TOA OF THE GREEN TO WEAR. IF YOU VOTE MORE THAN ONCE, ALL OF YOUR VOTES WILL BE CONSIDERED NULL AND VOID. THANKS...

Greg has spoken. Greg has confirmed the Final Toa Mangai to be a Toa of the Green, but it isn't over yet. Now Greg has given me permission to hold another poll, a poll to decide the KANOHI of this Toa.

Now several Kanohi were removed from the list. Obviously, the immoral masks. One immoral mask, that for some reason a lot don't know is immoral, is the Kanohi Tryna, the Mask of Reanimation. This was worn by Toa Matoro, and it is not on this list.

The Kanohi Olmak was also removed, due to the fact that it is said that no remaining Olmak exist. Though I should ask Greg about this one.

Legendary Masks also don't count... The Avohkii and the Kraahkan also aren't on the poll. Mask of Elemental energy isn't on the poll, but I think this is also one I should take to Greg for questioning.

Olisi isn't on. Same goes for the Mask of Light and Shadow. Rua and Aki aren't on, due to them being fused masks. Maybe I should take this one to Greg too.

Anyways... You can go vote. I'll personally be voting for the Mask of Conjuring.

Update #1: The Rua and Aki are not gonna be in, same goes for Olmak, Olisi, and Elemental Energy. Greg suggested for the Mask of Rahi Control to be removed.

Edited by Boidoh

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

I hate to break it to you, but the way polls are set up, you'd have to vote in each section. It doesn't recognize this as one question, but rather three questions that each need an answer. Bets idea to resolve this would be to add a "No mask in the selection" option, so people could select that in the questions that don't include the mask they want.

To stay on topic, I'd go for a Calix.

:music:

• Upvote 2

Why is the Kadin in the third section with the EM masks? That seems like a typo.

I'm going to wait until arguments are made for or against certain masks before I vote.

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
-- Harlan Ellison

I've decided. A Mask of Conjuring, because it is epic.

Kadin is there because I had to put in "No mask in this selection", and I didn't want to rewrite the entire poll.

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

I chose the mask of healing because since this is a Toa of the Green, they might already know of some herbs that could help heal wounds, which the mask could then help expand upon, such as making a practical use of said herbs.  I mean, they were going up against a ginormous dragon, some people are gonna get hurt, so it might help to have a medic.

Edited by unknown456
  • Upvote 1

Forever remember the Podu

R.I.P. Hahli, Lesovikk, and Ehlek. Died of Green Plastic Syndrome.

Pridaddy will always be with us

I do not yet know of choosing the Kanohi Mask of Healing, Mask of Growth or Mask of Rahi Control.

Of those three I'm more on the Healing and Rahi Control because those two have good uses instead of Growth, also unknown456 do have a great point with the Mask of Healing. So I may going to pick Healing.

Edited by ShadowWolfHount

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

That... is actually a good reason...  For the Rahi Control mask.

Edited by Boidoh

Wait in the biosector01 of the Toa Mangai, it said this

After a month-long battle, in which half of Ta-Metru was destroyed, four Toa of Ice members of the Mangai managed to freeze the Kanohi Dragon and rendered it comatose. 

So none of them could of had a Kanohi Mask of Rahi Control

• Upvote 3

Ya, I agree with fishers plus with the month-long battle with the Kanohi Dragon, I don't think any of them had that mask.

So I'm going with healing as well.

Also a small question, what about the weapon and maybe name of the toa?

I would pick any Kanohi that was made available during Bionicle's first year. Just mainly for the sake that if anyone wanted to build this Toa, the mask would be possible to obtain. However after reading the posts above, I do like the Mask of Rahi Control (since it makes the most sense). I guess will just wait a little longer before I make any choices.

Ya, I agree with fishers plus with the month-long battle with the Kanohi Dragon, I don't think any of them had that mask.

So I'm going with healing as well.

Also a small question, what about the weapon and maybe name of the toa?

Weapon, maybe. Name, most likely not gonna happen.

The fact that the battle went on for a whole month makes me want to vote for something other than Rahi Control. If the Toa had that, it would probably have not lasted as long.

I voted for the Mask of Adaptation. Because of the fact that they were facing the same enemy, it would be a factor for the battle lasting for so long. It would also be one of the reasons why they won, since he could adapt his powers (which were already weak to begin with) to become more fire-resistant as the struggle went on. 

Mask of shame.

So he could just lie on the ground in fetal position doing nothing because the dragon burned all his plants and almost burned him too, and he realize he is useless.

Well aren't you just a ray of sunshine?

Rahi Control. Duh.

If he had Rahi Control, the battle would have ended before a month passed. 

Edited by The Irrational Rock
  • Upvote 3

bZpOwEr

I thought that the final Toa Mangai being Gravity would pre-maturely end the battle with the Kanohi Dragon, but the option was still there none the less. I'm not removing any options unless either Greg says to, or if it contradicts canon.

On the whole "the dragon burnt all his plants" thing, fire didn't stop the Morbuzahk.

Edited by Boidoh
  • Upvote 1

You do know what Zidonaro said was a joke right?

Plus the fact are there of why the Rahi Control shouldn't be on the poll, because the battle of the Kanohi Dragon wouldn't had been a month-long war, but if you want to ask greg, then go do that or I just ask him and let you know what he said.

Rahi Control. Duh.

You could argue that the Kanohi Dragon was simply too strong-minded to be influenced by the mask at first. It's a massive beast, and I can't imagine it being too stupid of a creature.

It makes sense; the four Toa of Ice finally are able to subdue the beast in an ice prison, and to prevent the Dragon for breaking from the ice prison, the Toa of Green uses his Kanohi on the now-very-much-weakened Dragon to calm it down.

Edited by TheSkeletonMan939
  • Upvote 3

Rahi Control. Duh.

You could argue that the Kanohi Dragon was simply too strong-minded to be influenced by the mask at first. It's a massive beast, and I can't imagine it being too stupid of a creature.

It makes sense; the four Toa of Ice finally are able to subdue the beast in an ice prison, and to prevent the Dragon for breaking from the ice prison, the Toa of Green uses his Kanohi on the now-very-much-weakened Dragon to calm it down.

The Kanohi Dragon isn't a very strong minded creature to begin with. If you were to call it that, then it would imply that it has a level of sapience above most Rahi. Let's not forget, it destroys things for no apparent reason, it can't be that intelligent. 

• Upvote 3

bZpOwEr

After looking over the posts and the relevant Kanohi pages, I've decided on the Mask of Healing. I can tell you from my experiences in D&D that any group of potential dragon-slayers needs a healer, especially if it's a group of 11. (Also, going through each round of combat would an agonizingly long time... which might explain why the battle lasted a month.) :P

There's also this little tip to keep in mind: Bo-Matoran are known to make excellent healers. A Toa of the Green would be an even better healer, since they could create any plants they needed for remedies. This would also validate the Green as an ideal element: it wasn't necessarily meant to combat the dragon, but to patch up the other ten Toa and keep them on their feet.

• Upvote 3
"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
-- Harlan Ellison

I went with the Mask of Healing, because it fits a Toa of The Green.

In 2001, all of the masks complemented the element: The Hau protected Tahu from his own dangerous element and allowed him to survive his more reckless maneuvers, the Pakari helped Onua dig through the dirt, the Kakama made up for Pohatu's lack of natural speed (stone doesn't move easily), the Miru combined with his air powers allowed Lewa to fly, the Kaukau allowed Gali to survive in her own element, and the Akaku helped Kopaka see during snowstorms.

Remember, the Toa Mangai were all Toa before being called to Metru-Nui.  If these 11 Toa were called, I would assume that they are among the best at what they do.  If the Toa of The Green was called to fight a fire-breathing dragon (something with a HUGE advantage over him) and Toa of his element are known as healers, then it is reasonable that they would have called the best healer they could (who probably has a Mask of Healing).

• Upvote 5

You make a great point there, and that make me think that maybe the one of the members of the Mangai had the Kanohi Pakar, or Garai to move the freezed Dragon.

Also should I make shirts of one saying "Go Mask of Rahi Control" and the other saying "Go Mask of Healing" :P

The Mask of Healing got my vote. It makes the most sense to me for this Toa to have it. As others have said, Toa of the Green are good healers, and fighting something as monstrous as the Kanohi Dragon could definitely injure many members of a Toa team in a short amount of time. The Mask would be helpful in keeping the other Toa fighting if/when they got injured in the fight with the beast.

Edited by Toa Smoke Monster
  • Upvote 1

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

I voted Garai. Could've come in handy

Tahu; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Lewa; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Onua; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Kopaka; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Pohatu; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Gali; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). 

Vakama; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Matau; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Whenua; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Nuju; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Onewa; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Nokama; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). 
Matoran; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Huna (x) 
Rahi; Infected Hau (x) Huna (x) Kakama (x) Komau (x) Pakari (x) Ruru ()

Promotional Kanohi - Vahi (x) Chrome Hau (x) Ruru (x) TNGM (x) Copper Huna (x) Copper Komau ()

An (x) means I have, a () means I dont.

I almost voted Pakari, because I'd love to see a Toa of Plantlife who uses brute strength rather than subtle herbs and vines. But I said Adaptation in the end. It would be easy to MOC, since it looks like a Great Mahiki and we have that in green.

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

I wish I could take back my vote, because the Mask of Healing makes the most sense now. Every party needs its healer.

Especially since the MoH requires you have basic knowledge on healing, and that is what the Bo-Matoran did best.

#MaskOfHealing

#theGreen

#BenDrownedInAquaMagnaConfirmed!

#You'veMetATerribleFateHaven'tYou

• Upvote 2
-- Harlan Ellison

Too bad, no Rahi Control. :P

Ya know... there are 6 other Toa Mangai whose Kanohi we don't know.... (not seven because we know one of them did wear a Kakama) 

Also, Ben?

That might have to be something that Greg needs to decide. I don't know if they allow 18 polls in one topic or not. 

bZpOwEr