Toa Mangai of the Green's Kanohi Poll

Boidoh

107 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ya, this is starting to get too out of hand. I mean ya finding out what the 11th Toa was in the Toa Mangai and what Kanohi Mask this one had but finding out what all the Toa Mangai Kanohi Mask was and what weapons they had, is now just getting ridiculous.

• Upvote 2

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

Since this topic keeps getting reported for closure, and this'll come up in every topic, it's been decided, at least for now, to leave these kinds of topics open because further discussion (such as pointing out an issue everybody/most missed) could still happen even after it's decided.

FTR. :)

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)