Bionifight 4

Voltex

JiMing was reeling from Zakaro's attacks, and finally got up. However, he was tossed around by the aklini field, until he activated his jetpack. JiMing then swung his Giant Sword of Painfulness at Nujanii, and created a tornado around him with his Gale Spear. He repeated that action on Zakaro.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

ToD, being asleep, couldn't really respond. Thus, he was launched into the air, flying until he hit the battlefield's barrier. Then he bounced back, slamming into his attacker. And he was still asleep.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Zakaro watched ToD fly away and start to come back. Realizing what was going to happen his eyes widened and he said " Oh co-" And he was hit by the Gaint Sword of painfulness. Flung back, he saw through a almost overwelming blackness, that ToD had rebounded and was going to hit him. WHAM! Zakaro looked up, almost knocked out. " I.. will.. have.. my... my... my... oh, forget it, I have." As a final attack before he slept, he fired a large blast of Bio-seeking Chaos at the closest person. By large, I mean school bus size large. It was so big, it anyone without a Kakama tried to lead it into a wall, they would still be too close when it went off. And then he slept. Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Sorry if this is the wrong place, here is my application:Name:Rocka's BaneWeapon: Rocka's sheild (uses it like captain america)Power 1: buzzsaw shield throwPower 2: Super strength (hey, this is rocka's bane we're talking about!)Power 3: light abilityAppearance: Rocka without his gun and with rippling muscles

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

NujaniiModify the direction of my thrust, block the sword, whirl and fa-- AaaAAAhhHhHhHHHhhHH!!111!!!!11!! cHAoS!11!!! Nujanii was hit and hard. As the Chaos soaked in and scrambled his mind, his link with divinity sputtered, weakening his limited omniscience."You don't seem to like my chaos. Pity, I love it. So I'll just take yours."Nujanii's mind was cleared and his limited omniscience was restored to its full force. That was the good news. The bad news?1)ToD was asleep. ToD got insanely powerful when asleep. ToD was known to fight harder asleep than awake2)He had taken some damage. At about half health, Nujanii had almost fully recovered from the physical attacks when Zakaro blasted him. So despite Nujanii's Virtus Robes, he would take a few minutes to heal.And Nujanii didn't have a few minutes.Nujanii needed to use his victory token. But BZP member Nujanii didn't want to yet for strategic reasons. So Bionifighter Nujanii was on his own.Crud.Nujanii therefore sent fire at ToD, iron spears at Zakaro, and telekinetically slammed JiMing into a wall.

ToD began randomly spazzing in his sleep, and managed to chuck Zakaro into the spears. His movement also brought about and highly concentrated blizzard right over Nujanii, and it lit himself on fire. Then he stopped spazzing and snored.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

Nujanii...Maintain position. Position maintained. Ok, that's two opponents, let's make it three.Nujanii sent waves of fire at Zakaro and at ToD. He sent much iron at JiMing from all directions. JiMing could not possibly block it all without teleportation. And Nujanii was sure that no one here had teleportation.

"EARGH!" Zakaro promptly shot up in the air, dodging the fire. Landing, he pulled out the spears. Carefully. "Ow..Ow...Ow..Ow.."After getting all the spears out, he used the jetpack on the Alert'in Rock'in Radio Pack to fly into the air. Aiming carefully, he shat a sonic, Chaos, and earth combined attack at Nujanii. He then summoned more of the Le-Koro guard to attack random people. Also, Gravity Hurts (2008 Phantoka song) began playing.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

Time to try out my Virtus Robes' power level multiplication ability.I'm not going to be on over the weekend, so I want to do it now.NujaniiSome members of the Le-Koro gukko force began to attack Nujanii.Alright, that makes ten opponents. Time to try out my Virtus Robes' power. For real this time.Nujanii mentally deactivated the aklini field. He then cut his jet packs, falling below Zakaro's attack. Nujanii landed and slammed all other Bionifighters into the ground with telekinesis. Nujanii then sent flames at everyone. No, not little, Toa sized flames, these were BIG Toa team sized flames. The kind that could be dodged by teleportation and only partially evaded by a hau.This was going to be fun.

And so Zakaro's face met the ground. And then his face met more flames. "IT BURNS!" But Nujanii was going to feel that much pain as well. Mainly because fire brings out Zakaro's insane-firehating-willpounduntilisforcedtostop side. Yes that side, the one that was last seen in Round X, The one that was first unleashed in Round VIII. And so Zakaro made a Pirus-sized hammer, and so swung it over his head. "WHACK-A-BIONIFIGHTER!"For the hammer, I mean it's like you took a Pirus, put it on a stick with the front at a 90 degree angle. Now even if Nujanii dodged, the shockwave may either activate the arena or cause and earth quake. Or Both.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

"OWW!" Zakaro clutched his hand, muttering curses. Punching the wall had somehow relocked his alternate personality. Kicking the the iron wall in anger, he soon was hopping on one foot, cluching the other. And so only one Kanoka hit. But that one Kanoka was enough. He made his way over to the control booth somehow, and fell on its floor, activating the field's pillars on random mode. And soon he was sleeping, Chaos randomly flowing around the booth.Not sure if the Chaos can stop telekenetic movements. I'd guess yes, because the Chaos would influence anything happening in there. EDIT: I forgot to do this, welcome Rocka's Bane!Zakaro

Edited by Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

NujaniiNujanii reached out with his limited omniscience and located the emergency control panel deep beneath the floor of the stadium. Nujanii turned off the Aklini field, then toggled all control booths 'off.' Nujanii then used his iron powers to seal Zakaro inside the booth with no way out.Nujanii had obviously forgotten the First law of Bionifight.

Sleeping people have insane luck.

JiMing blocked about half of the iron spears with his energy shield, but the other half still hit him. Thankfully, his suit lowered the damage. Same for the fire. Not giving Nujanii what he wanted, he didn't participate in Nujanii's boss battle against him, and instead set up a random Bionifigure stand. It also had the increasingly rare Sybre figures! Sure, he was ripping off ToD, but it was all he could think of.OOC: I don't care how powerful you claim your character is, you shouldn't try to turn EVERY round into a boss battle against yourself, Nujanii.

Edited by JiMing

The Reignbriner caught Nujanii's wave of fire and fired it back - ten time stronger - at the rest of the players. This sent ToD up into the sky, of course, and he landed on JiMing's stand. As it was already incinerated by the fire, this was just crushing ash. ToD got the ash in his lungs, and immediately contracted pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanokoniosis. He then died, came back to life, and continued sleeping.Real disease, broskis.

And so Zakaro woke up. Yawning, he looked around. After studing the door for a minute, Zakaro realized that punching or kicking the door would get him nowhere. Seeing an air vent, he crawled up it, coming out in Dume's sitting box. Zakaro then summoned 50 stone Toa with Masks of Accuracy and said " Listen up! I want 10 of you blocking and defending the ways into the box, 20 watching the skys, and the last 20 launching stones at the fighters below, accept for ToD. He'd probably send it back and kill. NOW GO!" He then joined the ones firing at the Bionifighters in the arena and shot Chaos, sonic, and earth blasts.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

ICDralcax noticed the insanely varied wave of attacks. He leaped above the range of half of the attacks, particularly the solid projectiles which were affected by gravity (the stones and earth), with his jet boots, then rained plasma bolts down on the players. Then the sonics, chaos, fire, rocks from 20 Stone Toa, etc. knocked him out of the sky.

Edited by Chaos Dralcax

aouROFb.png

JiMing, you just don't get it do you? Every once in a while I want to exert my full power to the greatest extent that I can. If that means multiple targets, then I'll go for multiple targets. And no I am NOT trying to make every battle a Nujanii vs everyone battle. Furthermore, if I did choose to do so, I see no rule preventing me from doing so. Now, I wouldn't because that would be bad roleplaying. That's a moral constraint, not a legal one. Oh, and by ignoring me, you leave yourself very little room to maneuver should I choose to attack you.Oh, and I just got back from a hike. Nice to be back. Usually.NujaniiNujanii flew into the air (if he wasn't already) and created iron spikes on the floor of the arena. All over the arena. Hitting everything not able to quickly get off of the floor."That should make things more interesting."

JiMing was hurting. A lot. Plus, his stand burned up(bummer). All the attacks (somehow) caused JiMing to be flung into the air, and he landed on a seat somewhere up high. He pulled out his 3DS, and started playing the Bionifight 4 videogame! He tossed some more copies out into the area if anyone wanted them.OOC:That's just the problem. Your character is just TOO powerful. Your power is multiplied by two depending on the amount of enemies you face, so if someone had an army of 1 million Toa, you would have the power of 2 million Toa. Try saying that's not overpowered. While you're at it, try saying anyone else is close to the amount of power your character has. I perfectly understand your motives, so don't say I don't.

Edited by JiMing

Who's going to summon a million Toa? No one's going to do that. Period. If they do, how hard would it be for someone to knock out the army? I'm never going to have my power multiplied by more than 20 or so. Even if I get my power multiplied by more than that, how hard would it be for you guys to lower my opponent number? And I don't think you do understand my motives. If you did, then why did you comment upon my actions as being a boss every round? And I most certainly will say that you don't understand something If I think you don't understand something. You don't get that my power is quite allowed and not overpowered. Further, only my elemental power is affected. Kanohi, melee, and non-elemental projectiles are completely unaffected.I think that anyone who invested enough credits can be my equal easily. Like, for example, if someone chooses to get or upgrade a special weapon to provide full fire immunity, then I cannot use fire on them, even if I faced 3 Million opponents. If so, they could match me in that event.NujaniiNujanii telekinetically activated the aklini field once more. Nujanii's newly made iron spikes ought to make this interesting. Anyway, Nujanii melted anything anyone had summoned before sending fire at all other Bionifighters.

I realize I haven't been in the topic for awhile, though it doesn't appear you guys have been bothered by it, which is good. I've been spending the last while thinking heavily about what I want to do with Bionifight.I've decided to end it.It's been great hosting Bionifight (2, 3, and 4), but for a long time it's felt more like work than something I enjoyed doing, and I have been considering closing it since around the beginning of January. So this has been a long time in coming.I'm glad you have all enjoyed it, and perhaps we'll see Bionifight 5 from me or Fighty in the future. For now though, it's over. Once again, thanks to all of you who have played (especially to those of you who have played until the end), and it was fun for me. I don't think there's much else to say, so I'll have the topic closed.Also, thanks to all of you who played in Bionifight 4 specifically, turning this into the biggest Bionifight game on record (the second longest, Bionifight 1, capped out at around 35 pages). -ibrow

Edited by Kermit the Pyro

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOINFINITE SADIt's sad to see this go, but I guess it had to be done. Goodbye, Bionifight 4!JiMing-Bionifighter to the end

Edited by JiMing

I realize I haven't been in the topic for awhile, though it doesn't appear you guys have been bothered by it, which is good. I've been spending the last while thinking heavily about what I want to do with Bionifight.I've decided to end it.It's been great hosting Bionifight (2, 3, and 4), but for a long time it's felt more like work than something I enjoyed doing, and I have been considering closing it since around the beginning of January. So this has been a long time in coming.I'm glad you have all enjoyed it, and perhaps we'll see Bionifight 5 from me or Fighty in the future. For now though, it's over. Once again, thanks to all of you who have played (especially to those of you who have played until the end), and it was fun for me. I don't think there's much else to say, so I'll have the topic closed.Also, thanks to all of you who played in Bionifight 4 specifically, turning this into the biggest Bionifight game on record (the second longest, Bionifight 1, capped out at around 35 pages). -ibrow

Thread closed.