Bionifight 4

Voltex

IC: Vertak, End of Round IX:"Good job Nujanii, you win." Vertak said immediately on arriving. "Now, after you all had your taste test of iBrow's brain in Round VIII, we're going back there."Round X: Boss Battle vs. Vertak"You all get to fight me this round!" Vertak exclaimed as they all landed in iBrow's Brain. "Oh, and his brain will help me, of course. So remember to watch your backs, because I will get to use whatever tools I feel to be necessary, starting with this special weapon set that everyone thought worthless - the Portal Set!"Special Weapon Set: PortalIncludes a Handheld Portal Device (or Portal Gun) that can fire off one blue portal and one orange portal for objects or players to pass through instaneously to traverse otherwise impassable distances.Includes Long Fall Boots that grant the user additional strength in the legs as well as protecting the legs from most attacks, and allowing the user to survive falling from great heights, even at terminal velocity.Includes a Sentry Turret, a tripod robot that has laser targetting systems and, when it sees an enemy, will unleash a wave a machine gun fire."Pretty sweet, eh chaps?" Vertak asked, now using his gravity to hover above the players assembled, Portal Gun on his right arm and the long fall boots already in place. "Make sure to be on the look out for the sentry, you got that? Good."The ground slammed upwards into the players, scattering them across the currently barren battlefield, with Vertak in the center."Do try to stay alive long enough for me to showcase the next set!" Vertak yelled to them all. "But I'm honestly not sure if you'll be able to pull it off!"All players at 10/10 health.-ibrow

​Whale was in absolutely no position to take down Vertak. No position at all. But everyone was on the same team now, so maybe they had a chance?Nope, because as the ground violently slammed into Whale and sent him sprawling across the battlefield, Whale was already feeling some pain. This sort of discouraged him, considering he wasn't even a minute into the battle. Switching out his regular sombrero for his Sombrero of the Winds, Whale stood up and retrieved the Companion Shark. These were his two Special Weapon choices for the round."This battle will end" Whale muttered "But it's going to be a matanza."

overlordsukapon.png

Vertak:Vertak watched as Whale stood first, calling up the information from iBrow's mind on the fighter's two selected special weapons. The Portal weapon set wouldn't be able to help him spectacularly against Whale for the moment, but then, Vertak wasn't without his own powers.He fired two shots from the gun quickly, using them to get behind Whale and kick him away, increasing the gravity of both Whale and the Companion Shark significantly to reduce their speed.The first post with health reductions will come when at least three fighters have posted, or it's impossible for Vertak to have done no damage.-ibrow

Whale felt the kick slam into his back, which sent him tumbling forward. While he lay on the ground, Whale found that he couldn't get up. Turning his head, Whale saw Black Eyes laying on the ground beside him. Gravity was one of Vertak's powers, it seemed.But even if he was a Boss, Vertak could still lose his concentration on the gravitational pull. Whale blinked as he teleported to Black Eyes, reaching up and manually started to charge a laser.

overlordsukapon.png

JiMing was shocked at how he had to fight Vertak."But you're to awesome for me to fight! Nonetheless, you're going down!"JiMing put on his Super-Mega-Awesome Hat of Awesome Coolness, and was equipped in an awesome suit. He took out his Giant Sword of Painfulness, and swung it at Vertak. He also held up his energy shield to block any counterattack.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Vertak:The simultaneous attacks (and Whale teleporting) would have failed to break Vertak's concentration were it not for the fact that a giant sword was being swung at him. Vertak fired off two new portals and hopped through, easily dodging the sword.Zakaro and Whale now both found themselves being fired upon by the sentry turret, while Vertak closed in on JiMing.-ibrow

JiMing tossed a Cherry Bomb at Vertak to distract him while JiMing went around him and slammed his Earthshaker into Vertak's back. Getting hit with the force of an earthquake probably wasn't too fun."HA! I've got the tool of the gods at my hand! FEAR MY CELESTIAL BRUSH! Sorry Shoopquaza, you're going to have to wait 'till next time."

Probably it can get one, yeah. But Vertak has three at the moment.Vertak:Vertak ducked underneath the cherry bomb, and since the earthshaker only caused earthquakes when hitting the ground, Vertak was completely unaffected."Muahaha!" he chuckled, grabbing JiMing by the throat and hurling him through a portal that sent him across the field. "Take that!"With Zakaro and Whale distracted by the sentry gun, Vertak took out his dagger and threw it at Zakaro's back, while pulling Whale away from his Companion Shark and firing however much laser had charged up upon Whale.-ibrow

OOC:The Earthshaker hits objects with the force of an earthquake too, revise your post for fairness.IC:JiMing was tossed through a portal. He had jetpacks, so that helped. Flying above Vertak, he sent down a Thunderbolt on Vertak's head.

Whale had been teleporting frantically to escape the bullets, but he still took a few. Suddenly, he started to be pulled away from Black Eyes, whose laser was about to fire. Black Eyes violently thrashed around, refusing to shoot his master. As the laser fired, Black Eyes was in mid-thrash, his head turned to the left. Shooting across the battlefield, it grazed Whale's right arm, decimating layers of skin and blood which narrowly missed the bone.Whale had a feeling he had gotten hurt the most so far. Oh well. No time to dwell on that, he had to think of a good attack.Hmm...Okay, so Whale pitifully started exploding tacos and razor quesadillas left and right. Astonishing.

Edited by Count Bleck

overlordsukapon.png

OOC: My bad.Vertak:Vertak smiled in satisfaction as the laser injured Whale; however, his triumph was short lived as thunder rumbled over head; he dove to the side but still caught the lightning bolt on his left arm; it also hit the Companion Shark, frying several circuits and destroying the laser gun."Well, that was painful." Vertak moaned, his left arm remaining limp- he'd have to live with it for awhile.He fired two portals that took him far away from the three fighters to rest a bit, using the opportunity to decide which special weapon set he would showcase next.-ibrow

OOC:So uh.... When are you going to edit your post for fairness?IC:"Wha-hey! Come back here you coward!" JiMing shouted as he fired several bolts of energy through the portal with his Energy Laser Cannon of Laserness.

Edited by JiMing

Wait, hold on. You've used four special weapons; you can only use two.Plus, I can't really edit my post, because that would require me to edit another post, you to edit a post, and Squishy to edit a post. It's simpler as-is, and I removed Vertak's use of his left arm to compensate.-ibrow

The Energy Laser Cannon of Laserness and the Giant Sword of Painfulness are both parts of the Super-Mega-Awesome Hat of Awesome Coolness. The Celestial Brush also has a variety of moves it can do. I have not broken the rules in any way. Check your PM inbox for confirmation.

Edited by JiMing

Correction, iBrow, I am at 20/20 health. Because however much our special weapons are limited, I will always pick my virtus robes.Because of the update. Those robes are meant to keep me alive as long as possible.Darn it! I won't be able to post much! #### timing!I did guess that you would be the boss. I think.Nujanii"Good luck, make me proud, produce order, don't die." "Good luck I need, I'll do my best, I doubt I will be able to, and I cannot die here. This is a safe minigame."(Anyone who can tell me where the previous sentance's reference is will instantly become epic.)Nujanii entered the battlefield. He summoned VR and LS.Nujanii began his analysis of the situation.Primary opponent: VertakPrevious knowledge of fighting style: Usually follows rules. Creativity: Not remembered. Strategic ability: Not Remembered.Powers: Gravity, Strength, Stealth, and whatever random powers he chooses to have.Weakness: Unknown. Well, One arm is missing. Nujanii sized up his own powers and abilities and decided upon his first move. Nujanii was perpetually aware of all around him. He could control natrual fire, as well as some unnatrual fire. (Not this fire :/) He had limited resistance to all types of fire, though some types more than others. Nujanii could partially control iron and he could speed himself to extreme degrees. He also had a few other powers he didn't want to list because he was tired of typing.Nujanii did not fly into the air (yes I know that Nujanii prefers aerial combat to ground fighting). Nujanii located Vertak via limited omniscience and began with an epic confrontational line."Well, well, well. We meet again. And this time on more equal standing. Shall we begin this?"Nujanii drew his lightsaber. He activated its laser blade and went into the defensive Jedi ready position.

@Kanohi Master: Sorry about that. I couldn't remember who it was I said would get 20/20 health, so I didn't really say anything. Also, you did guess that I would be the boss, but in actuality, the boss is Vertak. :PVertak:Vertak grinned and clipped his Portal Gun onto his back, pulling out a purple (obviously it was gonna be purple) lightsaber of his own."Hello there, chap. I seem to remember fighting you once upon a time. And from our last few confrontations, I think I won." Vertak responded to Nujanii. "Don't think that my having no current use of my left arm will impede me, either. Prepare yourself!"The Matoran of gravity leapt high into the air using his gravity, flipping in mid-air and then stabbing down with his lightsaber, knowing that at the very least he would not be hurt upon landing. As he did this he threw a barrage of light orbs at Zakaro, Whale, and JiMing. Several of them hit their targets, burning through like lasers.And then Vertak's attention was focused back onto Nujanii as he fell nearer, readying his lightsaber to counter the move that the Bionifighter would make.-ibrow

One of the light orbs grazed his side, burning him. He raised his energy shield to block the rest."OW! THAT HURT! You're going to pay for that!"JiMing used his Celestial Brush and used Fireburst on Vertak. Afterwards, he froze him with Icestorm."Payback!"OOC:Did you see my post regarding my Special Weapons above?

Yes.Vertak:Vertak flipped around the fireburst, kicking Nujanii away as he landed and de-activating his lightsaber as he reached for his Portal Gun. "You're gonna pay for making me lose this arm!" he called to JiMing, firing two portals and barely managing to escape the icestorm, though still being cut by several shards of ice. "You know what? You'll pay now!"Vertak fired a portal in front of the sentry turret and then another in front of JiMing, showering the Bionifighter in a hailstorm of bullets. With JiMing distracted with that, Vertak activated his lightsaber and used his gravity to fly over, slicing part of the Celestial Brush off upon arrival before kicking JiMing away. The Matoran deactivated his lightsaber and pulled his knife out of Zakaro's back, preparing to meet JiMing in battle face to face.Your Health:Nujanii: Kanohi Master - 20/20Count Bleck/Squishy - 7/10JiMing - 8/10Zakaro - 8/10Everyone Else - 10/10-ibrow

OOC:The celestial brush is not a physical object, it is a mentally activated, divine instrument, and it freezes time so that I can draw the symbol of my attack. Dodging can only occur after the attack appears. Edit your post for fairness, and so that things make sense. If you need a deep description, I'll give it to you.

Edited by JiMing

OOC: Dodging can still occur, though. If you're trying to imply that it's impossible to ever dodge your special weapon (which I did not know was the case when approving it), then you're gonna have to alter it and re-send it to me for approval.IC: VertakThe river of fire swept Vertak away, burning him in the process. As luck (or lack of it) would have it, the river also melted his Portal Gun, Long Fall Boots, and Sentry Turret, leaving Vertak for the moment virtually defenceless. Nujanii's next attack was blocked by Vertak's lightsaber as the Matoran rolled away and stood up before Zakaro's shield blinded him momentarily."That isn't nice at all." Vertak muttered as he clearly regained use of his left arm, using it to throw a large orb of light at Zakaro. "Now, if you'll just give me a minute...."Vertak needed only five seconds before the second Special Weapon set appeared on him:The Pyro Special Weapon Set:Flamethrower - It uh, shoots flame. Also has an alternate fire that fires a blast of compressed air to send an opponent flying.Axetinguisher - When used on an opponent on fire, does severe damage.Gas Mask - Protects the user's lungs from smoke, protects their eyes from brilliant flashes of light, and gives the user fire resistance equal to that of a Toa of Fire."How does this look, Nujanii?" Vertak asked the veteran Bionifighter. "I quite like the new look, myself."By the way, just so you guys know, these special weapon sets will be available after the boss battle; both of the ones used so far cost three victory tokens, and if given will also have a cumulative bonus effect when used together. Something Vertak doesn't have because I'm lazy and forgot with the Portal set. :P-ibrow

OOC:I'm not saying it's impossible, just slightly more difficult. You can't "see" the attack coming, you dodge it after it appears.I may or may not post in this boss fight, due to the fact you find my Special Weapons confusing.

Edited by JiMing

Nujanii"Quite excellent, I must say. Of course, with your boosted fire resistance, you can still be harmed, as I have the power level of two Toa. Of course, the set wouldn't be much use to me, but I can see how someone else might want it for use against me. I could see someone needing the Gas Mask. Especially since I can have a lot of fire power..."Nujanii began his attack as he had planned. What was his plan? Nujanii simply initiated an attack with his lightsaber. In form IV, Ataru. This form Nujanii enjoyed, and masterfully employed. Spinning and jumping, slashing from all sides, Nujanii utilized his kakama and limited omniscience to the greatest possible advantage. If Yoda or Quigon had worn a kakama, their fighting would look somewhat like what Nujanii now employed.

OOC: I leave for a few days and there's a boss battle. Typical.IC:Pirok sent a large amount of plushies at Vertak, with the intention of drowning (or at least smothering) him."PLUSHIES!"

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Nujanii"No, Pirok!"Nujanii created an iron wall to shield himself and Vertak from the wave of plushies. Nujanii continued his acrobatic lightsaber style.Except he was now also telekinetically hitting Vertak with plushies. Hopefully Nujanii's lightsaber techniques conbined with plushie distraction would give Nujanii the upper hand. If not, Nujanii would have to switch to Soresu for a bit.Or fly. Nujanii didn't like that idea. Despite Nujanii's incredible aerial skill, Vertak controlled gravity.And gravity hurts.

Edited by Nujanii: Kanohi Master

NujaniiNujanii continued to fight with all the acrobatics and speed he could muster, while telekinetically redirecting the plushies. If Pirok kept this up, he was going to get both of them killed.To reinfoce his point, Nujanii created yet more iron to stave off the flow of plushies. Nujanii's iron allowed him to more easily maintain his concentration on the duel. If Pirok wanted to help, he had better think things through better next time. Otherwise, Nujanii might get killed.

Edited by Nujanii: Kanohi Master

NujaniiNujanii and Vertak were buried by plushies."Urg... *gag* air..."Nujanii was suffocating. He was buried. His plan had been a good one. It had unfortunately been ruined. Blacking out. Fading. Failing..."NO!"Nujanii returned suddenly to consciousness. With a burst of flames, all plushies around him melted. Nujanii harnessed the full power of four Toa to melt all plushies on the battlefield. Nujanii then retrieved his lightsaber and went into the Jedi ready position before resuming his attack on Vertak. Once more, fully utilizing the fourth form, his kakama, and his limited omniscience.

"ARGH!" Although Zakaro had the Shiny Shield of Silver, the light orb was too big to fully block. He then saw the plushie "wave" coming toward him. He quickly made an earth wall, and then jumped on top of it. He then fired a small shot of Chaos at Pirok, trying to stop the flow. " Sorry Pirok, the plushies are doing more damage on us than Vertak!" He fired a normal sized burst of Chaos at Vertak, trying to stop him from adding more fire to iBrow' brain.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC:"If you waited for iBrow to post, it might do more damage!" Pirok didn't care about breaking the fourth wall. The Fourth wall didn't matter to him. However, if it was revealed to him that this was against the rules, he would be happy to edit his post.Pirok somehow dodged the chaos, then trapped Nujanii and Vertak in a ring of fire (even though this would be pretty much useless) and sent more plushies out."YOU WILL BOW TO THE POWER OF THE PLUSHIE!"

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

JiMing woke up from his little nap, and used his Huge Fists of Power to grab Pirok."They're on your team, don't hurt them. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going back to sleep." he said as he put threw Pirok away, and walked away to go fall asleep again.OOC:Can I switch my Special Weapon to my Shoopquaza? I think it's easier to understand.

Edited by JiMing