Bionifight 4

Voltex

gresh.png

IntroductionTo those of you who are too young to remember BZPower in late 2007, the word "Bionifight" may be foreign to you. To put it succinctly, "Bionifight" is a battle game in which combatants are allowed to use any Masks or powers in the Bionicle universe. This can lead to battles which are extremely outrageous and impractical - but that's the fun of it. So, if epic battles of ridiculousness are your thing, Bionifight is definitely for you.RoundsA round of Bionifight will last for 48 hours, in which players will battle against one another for ultimate supremacy. After a round ends, I will survey the posts and choose a winner. The winner may or may not receive a Special Weapon (see "Special Weapons") for their efforts, depending on the amount of Special Weapons that they have or the overall quality of their fighting.ArmiesIn Bionifight, you have the ability to summon armies to help you combat your enemies. I have nothing against army-summoning and it certainly led to some epic scenarios in the original Bionifight, but I do have some rules concerning armies.

• [*]You must have at least five posts in this topic before you can summon your first army.[*]Keep your armies Bionicle-related. No Orcs, Pokemon or ReDeads, please.[*]Keep the numbers down until you have fifteen posts in this topic. After you have reached fifteen posts, you may summon an army with the maximum size of 1 million soldiers.[*]Your army can easily be annihilated if a player has a Special Weapon.[*]The first army you ever summon can only have 100 soldiers.[*]If you summon a new army, your old army spontaneously combusts and can no longer fight.

GametypesThere are 3 different types of Gametypes that you, the players, will play in Bionifight 4. At the beginning of a round, I will announce the Gametype of the Round and, if it is a Team Gametype, I will announce the teams. Below are summaries of the 3 different Gametypes in Bionifight 4.Bionifight (Regular)This Gametype is essentially a Free-For-All. You are on your own, facing off against the other Bionifight players.Bionifight (Team)This is the same idea as Regular Bionifight, but instead of fighting alone you have the privilege of fighting with a team.Capture-The-FlagIn this Gametype, there are 2 flags (Blue flag and Red flag). The players are sorted into two teams; the goal of each team is to capture the other team's flag three times while stopping the opposing team from capturing their flag three times. Gameplay during these rounds is more stealth based, and players must take measures to make sure that the enemy cannot see them. Other changes to the structure of the game occur as well. In addition, all Boss Battles use the Forever Alone modifier.

NOTE: Please put at the beginning of your post what flag you are capturing and for what team you are capturing it. This will make reference 1,000x easier.

Boss Battle

Every tenth round is a Boss Battle, where every fighter must work together to try and defeat an enormously overpowered special guest. During this round the regular rules of Bionifight are changed drastically, mainly in the fact that fighters have health points and can be killed by the boss. In addition, all Boss Battles use the Forever Alone modifier.

Special ModifiersIn addition to Rounds having different Gametypes, another new addition to the Bionifight series is that Rounds can have Special Modifiers as well! These take many different forms; below is a complete list of all of the Special Modifiers.BarebonesIf a Round has the Barebones modifier, no weapons are allowed during that Round.

Forever AloneIf a Round has the Forever Alone modifier, no armies are allowed during that Round.

Not So Bareboned

If a Round has the Not So Bareboned modifier, then all players are limited to either one special weapon, or no special weapons at all.

Special WeaponsSpecial Weapons may or may not be rewarded to the winner of a Bionifight, depending on the amount of Special Weapons that the winner already has or the winner's overall performance. Special Weapons are essentially ridiculously powerful weapons which may or may not have ties to the Bionicle Universe (as I recall, I awarded "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer" as a Special Weapon in the original Bionifight). These Special Weapons remain with the player permanently.

For the updated Special Weapon rules, check

THIS post.

NOTE: It is your job as a player to keep track of your Special Weapons. The best idea would probably be to add your Special Weapons to your original Application post.KillingKilling other players is strictly prohibited. You may stun, freeze, decapitate, incinerate or drown them, but killing is not allowed. Players are always capable of surviving any enemy attack. The same does not go for enemy Armies, which are totally disposable.JudgingWhile judging a round to determine a winner, I will be judging mainly on three factors.HumilityAs a player, you have the ability to do almost anything to your opponents. Thus, there is a temptation to become domineering and act invincible. However, doing so will only result in you losing any opportunity to win. Below are examples of a good post and a bad post with regards to humility.

Bad Post:

*I summon an army of 314159 Sonic Toa's to bring all of my enemies to their knees before proceeding to freeze and decapitate all of them.*

Good Post:

*Vertak struggled to hist feet, still reeling from Gyro's attack. He activated his gravity powers, raising the gravity of Gyro’s army in the hopes of killing a few of them.*

InvolvementYour involvement is another big factor. If you're averaging one post per round, odds are that you are not going to win a round. If you consistently make no effort to be involved, you will be removed from the Current Players list and replaced by a new player.Epic-nessI want these battles to be fun and epic for you guys. If you look over some of the battles from Bionifight 1, 2, and 3, you will notice that they were absolutely ridiculous in scope. The person who seems to be contributing most towards making this Bionifight epic and hilarious will have a good chance at being the winner.Rules

• [*]Posts in this topic must be directly related to the game. If you must ask an off-topic question, make sure you accompany it with a game-related action.[*]Double-posting is strictly not allowed.[*]Please be nice to other players, even though you are virtually trying to rip their guts out.[*]You may not have more than two armies at once.[*]You may not use any Powers besides the ones outlined in your Application.[*]No dimension-hopping. At the beginning of a round, I will give you a location in which to fight. You must remain in that location for the duration of the round. No using a Brutaka army to teleport to Neverland.[*]Please, have fun!

The PIGIf anyone disobeys the rules, you, as a player will have the ability to summon me, riding a PIG, to correct them. While using the PIG, you may do anything you want to an enemy player: you may shrink them, turn them into a Muaka, etc.Application SheetName:Weapon:Power 1:Power 2:Power 3:Appearance: (pic or description)

Name: VertakWeapon: A DaggerPower 1: Super StrengthPower 2: GravityPower 3: Stealth (Like Kanohi Volitak)Appearance: Right Here (Gallery), Here

Current PlayersIf you must be removed from the game, please let me know so that I may open up your spot for a new player.1. Toa of Dischordant Dancing2. JiMing3. Kanohi Master4. Squishypony5. Vorex: Paradox Eater6. The First Evo7. Toa Onarax8. Zakaro9. Chaos Dralcax10.11.12.13.14.15.

Staff1. ibrow (Game Moderator)

Round Winners

~Undetermined Number of Rounds~

Edited by iBrow Hearts Luna

Name: ToDWeapon: Twin spears, with tattered flags whipping on the ends.The Reignbringer, a massive sword that burns with white-hot fire, never able to be extinguished by anything! Its wicked edge can melt and slice through practically anything without ever dulling! This legendary weapon also grants you total control of the element of fire though it costs just about as much elemental energy to use it. Use it wisely and all that.The Completely Mismatching Set of Adaptive Armor! It consist of a pair of ice-skates, a kilt, a parka, a monocle, and a party hat. This mysterious (well, somewhat) armor adapts to whatever situation to want to, with free accents included! Not sure how wisely this can be used.The Diamond Pickaxe. With this extremely powerful object, you can take the cubes which compose the universe, move them, and place them in a completely different formation! It can even do alchemy. Is also extremely sharp and indestructible. In fact, the only thing it can't pierce is bedrock!Poseidon’s Trident – Gives you control over all water or liquid protodermis in a Bionifight zone. Allows you to summon massive tidal waves to wash away your enemies, and gives you a little control over horse-like animals and sea creatures.The Random Tornado Spawner! Basically, looks like a permanently mounted rhotuka. But it fires tornadoes in a random fashion. Each tornado contains within it a random secondary element - whether this be psionics, rocks, or fire is up to the Spawner. As an added bonus, this takes none of ToD's elemental reserves to use, and comes with a special addition to the CMMSoAA to make ToD tornado-proof! Power 1: IcePower 2: AirPower 3: Total manipulation of the material of his flags. In essence, they they grow, move, split, whip, wrap, etc. at will.Appearance: Somewhat like this, only the eye-patch isn't that ridiculous, the wings (assuming I can have them) are larger with webbing, and it actually looks cool.Also Pig instead of bucket lol.

Edited by Toa of Dischordant Dancing

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Name: SquishyWeapon: Bowling ballPower 1: The greenPower 2: Levitation, if possible.Power 3: GravityAppearance:http://www.majhost.c...gs/scan0010.jpg(Squishy with his Anaconda Summoner)http://www.majhost.c...ht/scan0004.jpg(Robert)*retrieves gigantic stamp and smashes firmly*OUTDATEDName:

Whale

Weapon:

The legendary sword Mariachi. A long, one-sided blade that Whale wields with experience. Somewhat cumbersome, however, due to Whale's average strength, and the length and weight of the sword.

Razor-tipped throwing quesadillas. They work like sharp throwing discs, except are quesadillas so they fit with his nice Mexican persona.

Special Weapons:

Telekinetic Armor(Manufactured by Armors R Us):

The newest edition to our "Special Ridiculous Strange Impractical And All Around Just Plain Unrealistic" armor line is the Telekinetic Armor! This armor gives you some shielding to mental attacks, along with allowing to launch some of your own! And easily the most important thing about this armor is that it lets you move things kinetically!Offensive (Physical): 0Offensive (Non-Physical): 6Defensive (Physical): 0Defensive (Non-Physical): 6Speed: 8Sombrero of the Winds(not manufactured):My dear son, it gives me great pleasure to give you my Sombrero of the Winds. It has been passed down from generation from generation, and now it is passed down to you, Whale. This sombrero is unlike your other sombreros, as this one grants you power over flight, and protects you with a lightweight suit of armor made from the wind itself. Keep it safe, my boy.Offensive (Physical): 0Offensive (Non-Physical): 0Defensive (Physical): 10Defensive (Non-Physical): 3Speed: 7Companion Shark(Manufactured by Hugecorp):Our new Companion Shark is a real beauty and we are very proud of it. It is a flying shark a laser shooter attached to his forehead who can teleport and randomly explode to be replaced by another one. Despite not being indestructible, he can still take a beating before being destroyed. The lasers themselves are powerful to the degree that they can pierce protodermis armor if given enough time to charge. The shark, who we like to call "Black Eyes", has been mutated and is about fifty times more intelligent than an average shark, along with extra-sharp teeth. The user is also able to teleport when they have Black Eyes deployed, but only if they can see where they are going to warp to and if the shark is in sight. The Companion Shark is considered highly dangerous and is not recommended for household use.Offensive (Physical): 8Offensive (Non-Physical): 0Defensive (Physical): 5Defensive (Non-Physical): 1Speed: 6Megashock Missile Cannon(Manufactured by Hugecorp):Over here at Hugecorp it can be tiring come up with new and innovative weapon designs, so why not make one that focuses on sheer, raw power? That's where the Megashock Missile Cannon comes in. This arm-mounted weapon of mass destruction starts out firing one powerful, large, heat-seeking missile that is followed up by two much smaller ones. Upon contact, the specially designed megashock missile explodes with much force, often causing much pain and first, second, or third degree burns, depending on your religion. The two smaller missiles also explode but in bursts of either fire, scalding water, metal shrapnel, or rubber chickens. However, there is a major issue of overheating after repeated use. Oh well. In the end, if you're looking for a weapon of ridiculous, uncontrollable power, the Megashock Missile Cannon is definitely for you.Offensive (Physical): 10Offensive (Non-Physical): 2Defensive (Physical): 4Defensive (Non-Physical): 2Speed: 2Power 1:

Plasma(not fire because he's DIFFERENT)

Power 2: An infinite amount of exploding tacos. Explosion equivalent to a stick of dynamite, and doused with gasoline to make a good fiery explosion.

Power 3: Stone.

Edited by Squishypony

overlordsukapon.png

Whoops sent a pm instead, well I guess I'll post this as well.Name: The invisible noobWeapon: SordSpecial weapon= Alpha Gloves= Increases the users strength greatly, they can also be used to cause small earthquakes by pounding the ground.Power 1: InvisibilityPower 2: PowerscreamPower 3: Kanohi TrynaAppearance: Black Metru toa with a Tryna and sord.Name: The Highly visible NoobWeapon: Alpha gloves= greatly enhances the users strength and can cause small earthquakes by pounding the ground.Shape-shifting armour = A tough set of armour with fire resistance that shape shifts and stretches with the user, allowing it to be used with the powers of shape shifting and elasticity.Life Leeching Claw add on= A modification to the alpha gloves that add's claws to them, allows shape-shifting and stretching with the user and a final function that allows me to leech the life of those I grab onto. Healing me and hurting them.Gem of Ice resistance= Clips onto the fire resistant armour and gives the user additional ice resistance at stage six kraata levels.Power 1: Shape shiftingPower 2: Elasticitypower 3: Kanohi Crast, mask of repulsionAppearance: Chaotic large humanoid with claws, twisted gloves and an ever-changing appearance.

Edited by The Highly Visible Noob

Alrighty, I cannot seem to copy and paste from the old topic, so I will do what I can and if I mess up refer to my Bionifight 2 profile. My sig no longer includes a link.Name: NujaniiWeapons: dual daggers, disk launcher and a nigh inexhaustable, but not quite, stash of kanokaPowers:Toa of Fire- Masterful manipulation of fireKakama- enough saidShort ranged omniscience- built into Nujanii's armor is the power to sense that which is around him, be it physical, energy, or other. Can detect Huna wearers and negates Illusionsgod affiliation: SaradominBoots of Healing- These unbreakable boots provide mental shielding- therefore immunity to psionic attacks like mind control. These boots have the power to allow the user to heal others at will, but will not let the user heal himself. Also negates power scream.Virtus Robes- These ancient magical robes are self regenerative. For example, when the wearer is stabbed they fix themselves. These robes also reduce incoming energy attacks' effect greatly and amplify the elemental attacks of the wearer. They cover the torso, arms, and legs (over the PSJS). Due to the magic of the game, they don't degrade (one of a few modifications I made for them to fit into Bionifight)Protosteel Jumpsuit, which is resistant to all electric attacks and allows resistance to falling from great heights (ie. being thrown off a building won't have much of an effect) and physical blows. Does not hinder agility. This thing has saved my life many times. Many times.Roundsheild of the South. Endorsed by the famous Rangers of the South, this shield is unbreakable. It also is magically able to shapeshift into a working wristwatch. Its color is determined and can be changed at will by the wearer. It does not channel lightning unless the wearer allows it to. It has a small amount of rebounding energy. Being weilded by warriors that must often travel in extreme conditions, it is unsurprising that it generates a sort of force field that reduces the power of wind attacks and wind attacks only. It does not make the wearer completely immune to air attacks, however.Lightsaber- This saber is extremely lightweight. It can change its blade between laser and Protosteel. Or it can be just a handle for easy storage. Gives Telekinesis whether it is held or not and also allows the master to use limited iron powers (eg, creating walls and things, but not destroying weapons or nova blasts.)Light saber- This light saber gives limited iron control and full telepathy. The light saber can change between a protosteel or laser blade. It is bound to Nujanii and returns to him when lost.Virtus Robes- These robes are self regenerative, negating the need for a tailor. They reduce damage taken from non-physical attacks. They boost elemental power and strength also by the following equation: Power given=number of opponentsx2. These robes can also change color at the wearer's will, but cannot render the wearer invisible by their appearence changing. The robes also double their wearer's health in applicable matches and have healing powers. The omnipresence of these healing powers, along with their extent has been questioned and will likely be reworked somewhat.PSJS- The tried and true jumpsuit doesn't hinder agility at all. It is weightless and negates lightning attacks. Also lowers physical damage incalculably. For example, falling off a cliff wouldn't have much effect. Neither would a sword slash.Appearence: Tall, thin Toa of fire. Toa of average strength, and outstanding agility and stealth. Some wonder whether Nujanii is wearing a noble calix when he backflips.

Edited by Nujanii: Kanohi Master

Name: Toa Makuta (TM for short)Weapon: A black revolver that shoots bullets of shadow (slow reload), a white revolver that shoots compressed fireballs (also slow reload), a spiked 'STOP" sign, and bladed wings that can look like a dark grey trench-coat.Power 1: Shadow Mastery: my shadow can act on it's own and if it punches an enemies shadow then enemy will feel the punch or whatever it is.Power 2: Elemental TwilightPower 3: Elemental PsionicsAppearance: A toa hight being with spikes on his shoulders, knees and feet. Armor is black on his chest, shoulders, upper arms, thighs and back with white armor on his feet, lower legs, lower arms and hands, he also has a white skrall helmet.Name: BZPower Paladin: Azure EditionWeapons: Flare launchers on hips, arm blades and a modified heartlight that can act as a very powerful cannon but causes extreme drain when used.Power 1: Toa-level conrol over LightPower 2: Toa-level control over ElectricityPower 3: Gains kinetic energy from attacks used against her. (Example: if a skakdi threw a dagger at her she would still be hurt be the dagger but would gain kinetic energy equal to the amount of kinetic energy that the dagger had when it hit her, this energy can be stored and used to enhance her movement speed, strength or increase the kinetic energy of air displaced by her sword to create a windblade) Alchemy: Lets BZPP change the elemental constitution of any non-living matter, can also fill the changed matter with energy (type can be chosen by BZPP) to create stuff like makeshift bombs but drains BZPP more then just changing it and the transmutation only lasts half an hour.Description: A tall thin female toa with perfectly polished silver armor (looks kinda like Iron Man but female) on her chest, back and upper legs and arms. She has dark blue armor on her lower arms, hands, lower legs and feet, a bright blue heartlight, azure energy tracing her armor and glowing blue angel wings. Her face is covered by a perfectly smooth and flat dark blue glass visor that has white energy lines in the shape of a kanohi akaku Special Weapons:Captain America's Shield - A completely indestructible shield made of vibranium, an incredibly strong and lightweight metal that can also absorb massive amounts of kinetic and thermal energy. The shield can be thrown with excellent accuracy and boosts physical strength, stamina, speed, agility etc.Silver Kanohi - A powerful mask in the shape of a dark silver akaku with the powers of three kanohi.Kualsi: can teleport to any place that is within the users range of vision, repeated use causes great fatigue.Jutlin: can cause any non-organic matter to experiance rapid decomposition. (can work on plasma (since plasma is a state of matter like liquid and solid), fire (since fire is a form of plasma) and ice)Calix: Allows its user to perform at the absolute peak of their natural physical abilities (such as excecuting seemingly impossible leaps, dodges, flips, etc.) so that they move and react better than almost any unenhanced member of their species. (Copied from BS01)Paladin Powerblade - A longsword made of purest silver with a perfectly balanced hilt that takes up exactly one third of the swords length. The sword has the power to return to its users hand via flight. The blade also grants toa level control over water, though this changes as she upgrades.Ventus Carapace - A suit of perfectly smooth white composite armor with swooshs of luminescent pale pastel green and glowing Gali blue that is dust and scratch free (it also stays this way so you can be stylish even in the roughest battle). The Armor provides excellent all-around protection, lets BZPP use vacuum powers similar to Lehvak Kal and launch wind-blades from any part of this super-expensive Bionifight-Exclusive Armor.Psychic Tattoos - Two powerful glowing cyan symbols that appear on the backs of the users hands that grant the powers of the mighty Psychic Summoners of the Misty Mountain. Powers gained are; strong telekinesis, mental shields and increased energy/health regeneration.Gunslinger Coat - A sturdy coat (with wing holes) that changes color to match the wearers armor. It contains several Mary Poppin’s pockets (that means that pretty much anything can fit in the pockets, like a lamp) that hold several useful weapons and can be used for storage of anything smaller then a house.X01: A silver-colored pistol that shoots rather weak bullets with perfect accuracy. Looks like a bright silver Colt .45.X02: A pistol made of black steel that shoots bullets made of super-compresssed smog. Looks like a black Colt .45.X03: A rifle that shoots mini-rahkshi that are shaped like bullets, slow reload.Aurum Ripper: A gold-colored blade that has extreme cutting power.Amethyst Cutter: An amethyst blade that deals degenerative damage.Nova Blade: A blade with several small spikes that always glows red, (not with heat but it looks like it). The blade will cause a small explosion on contact with anything.

Edited by MoC1: BZPower Paladin

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

Name: Killer OctopusWeapons: -Eight protosteel dirks-A kind of breakdancing similar to real-world Capoeira-A pair of protosteel-toed moccasins-The unfinished Book of Thor and a pencil-Rinlöjm: This mythical weapon, in addition to its use as a MC Hammer combat hammer which also can be thrown, can summon lightning strikes from Asgard, and allows its holder to teleport via the bifrost. -Poke-Ball: This special weapon summons a Pikachu to aid its user in battle. This Pikachu is quite the dancer fast, and can use the following moves:1. Thunderbolt-Pikachu summons a bolt of lightning from the heavens to strike its foes.2. Brick Break-A smashing attack typically used by the mouse to inflict blunt trauma & bash through stuff.3. Volt Tackle-Pikachu charges at its foes with a layer of electricity covering its body to shock upon contact. This can also be used as a defensive measure.4. Quick Attack-Pikachu attacks foes with superspeed. Can also be used to dodge.Power 1: The power of the Great Calix is contained within the toa's body. In KO, this manifests itself in superhuman powers of rap break-dancing prowess.Power 2: Flash-level speed allowing him to rap faster slice and dice quickly.Power 3: The elemental power of Lightning at a toa level (controlling, manipulating, absorbing etc.) so he can paralyze foes and rap over their bodies used by him in a variety of imaginative ways.Appearance: A jet-black and toned armored toa wearing a Calix with gold letters of many languages written all over the visible parts of his body, with room for some more. KO's eyes are a stark gold behind shades which look like the ones on this guy, and he wears a gold mesh t-shirt for his only non-metal armor, with eight scabbards for each of his dirks and Rinlöjm strapped to his back. He also wears black shorts which come down to his knees with pockets for his notebook and pencil and the Poke-Ball. Finally, a pair of black moccasins are upon Octopus' feet.-The Fearless Leader

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Name: TilianWeapon: Kukri, sniper rifle, pistolPower 1: FirePower 2: Hau-like shielding abilityPower 3: Sexy, to the point of stunning enemies for twenty seconds.Special Weapon 1: Helm of Darkness (Allows invisibility and teleportation to two other players every round.)Appearance: Tall and sexy. Strikes like a CLOCKWORK NINJA.

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Name: KayzataWeapon: Dual bladesPower 1: PlasmaPower 2: DarknessPower 3: Kanohi KualsiAppearance: A tall and strong being, easily ten feet tall, with a color scheme of orange and black, and clawed hands for close combat defense/offense. He also has two large wings that seem to sprout directly from his upper back, folding out well past his arm length, and wide enough to support his weight in the air. I'm coming back as well. -Skar

Name: SquishyWeapon: Bowling ballPower 1: The greenPower 2: Levitation, if possible.Power 3: GravityAppearance: A rather short pudgy fellow. Squishy isn't the smartest guy around, but he loves abusing his powers and strutting his stuff all around the battlefield.yay

Approved.

Name: VarakanWeapon: Battleaxe, a razor-edged shield, and a sword. Power 1: GravityPower 2: MagnetismPower 3: LightningAppearance: Mostly the purple and black of a Toa of Gravity, but with a tiny bit of white here and there, and wings. Eyes are a lightish blue. ~Unit#phntk#1

Approved.

Name: KairazWeapon: Twin Flame TridentsPower 1: Flame Spiral, Kairaz spins around with tridents outstretchedPower 2: Starburst, Tridents fuse to form a Great-Longsword that sends a blast of fire at the enemyPower 3: Kanohi Kadin, Mask of FlightAppearance: I'm too lazy to make one pose.

Approved.

Whoops sent a pm instead, well I guess I'll post this as well.Name: The invisible noobWeapon: SordPower 1: InvisibilityPower 2: PowerscreamPower 3: Kanohi TrynaAppearance: Black Metru toa with a Tryna and sord.

Approved. No problem about the pm.

Alrighty, I cannot seem to copy and paste from the old topic, so I will do what I can and if I mess up refer to my Bionifight 2 profile. My sig should include a link.Name: NujaniiWeapons: dual daggers, disk launcher and a nigh inexhaustable, but not quite, stash of kanokaPowers:Elemental Toa of fireKanohi KakamaKanohi GaraiAppearence: Tall, thin Toa of fire. Toa of average strength, and outstanding agility and stealth. Some wonder whether Nujanii is wearing a noble calix when he backflips.

Approved.

Name: Toa Makuta (TM for short)Weapon: A black revolver that shoots bullets of shadow (slow reload), a white revolver that shoots compressed fireballs (also slow reload), a spiked 'STOP" sign, and bladed wings that can look like a dark grey trench-coat.Power 1: Shadow Mastery: my shadow can act on it's own and if it punches an enemies shadow then enemy will feel the punch or whatever it is.Power 2: Elemental TwilightPower 3: Elemental PsionicsAppearance: A toa hight being with spikes on his shoulders, knees and feet. Armor is black on his chest, shoulders, upper arms, thighs and back with white armor on his feet, lower legs, lower arms and hands, he also has a white skrall helmet.TM also has the Tesla Toaster. In addition to firing rock-hard baguettes at rapid speed, the toaster can also electrocute enemies upon contact and create powerful earthquakes.

Approved.

Name: Killer OctopusWeapons: -Eight protosteel dirks-A pair of protosteel-toed moccasins-The unfinished Book of Thor and a pencil-Rinlöjm: This mythical weapon, in addition to its use as a MC Hammer combat hammer which also can be thrown, can summon lightning strikes from Asgard, and allows its holder to teleport via the bifrost. -Poke-Ball: This special weapon summons a Pikachu to aid its user in battle. This Pikachu can use electric attacks and is quite the dancer fast.Power 1: The power of the Great Calix is contained within the toa's body. In KO, this manifests itself in superhuman powers of rap break-dancing prowess.Power 2: Kakama-level speed allowing him to rap faster slice and dice quickly.Power 3: The elemental power of Lightning at a toa level (controlling, manipulating, absorbing etc.) so he can paralyze foes and rap over their bodies used by him in a variety of imaginative ways.Appearance: A jet-black and toned armored toa wearing a Calix with gold letters of many languages written all over the visible parts of his body, with room for some more. KO's eyes are a stark gold behind shades which look like the ones on this guy, and he wears a gold mesh t-shirt for his only non-metal armor, with eight scabbards for each of his dirks and Rinlöjm strapped to his back. He also wears black shorts which come down to his knees with pockets for his notebook and pencil and the Poke-Ball. Finally, a pair of black moccasins are upon Octopus' feet.-The Fearless Leader

Approved.

Name: TilianWeapon: Kukri, sniper rifle, pistolPower 1: FirePower 2: Hau-like shielding abilityPower 3: Sexy, to the point of stunning enemies for twenty seconds.Appearance: Tall and sexy. Strikes like a CLOCKWORK NINJA.

Approved.

Name: KayzataWeapon: Dual bladesPower 1: PlasmaPower 2: DarknessPower 3: Kanohi KualsiAppearance: A tall and strong being, easily ten feet tall, with a color scheme of orange and black, and clawed hands for close combat defense/offense. He also has two large wings that seem to sprout directly from his upper back, folding out well past his arm length, and wide enough to support his weight in the air. I'm coming back as well. -Skar

And also approved. Give me a few minutes and we'll get started!-ibrowEDIT:Round 1: Bionifight (Regular)Alright, here we go! To start off Bionifight 4 you all find yourselves on Voya-Nui, where Mount Valmai is constantly erupting and the barren wasteland spawns hostile Matoran bent on throwing you into a bottomless pit. Good luck! Edited by ibrow

Name: CapricornWeapon: Electrified Halberd. (Shocks whatever it touches)Power 1: PsionicsPower 2: Teleportation (Can carry equipment, or one other person with him)Power 3: His mind is a super computer, (He's a Android) allowing him to think at the speed at insane speeds, not to mention predict hand-to-hand attacks.Appearance: http://www.brickshel...me-ness_005.jpg

Edited by Lord Darkon

pNNgXax.jpg

New char! I can't wait to start...Name: DarkonWeapons: Two Uruk-Hai Cleaver like swords attached by seemingly unbreakable chains to his wrists.Power 1: Flash (DC superhero) level Superspeed. (not a mask power)Power 2: The power of Adaptation. (similar to the Mask of Adaptation, except for the fact It does it to a more extreme level) Example: If someone launched a fireball at him, his skin would turn rock hard to survive.Power 3: Mask of Emulation.Appearance: Tall and thin, with light and non-clunky armor. Wears a pair of fighting gauntlets. Is not a toa, but looks like a Toa mixed with a Skakdi. Has four Imposing horns on head. Eyes that are seemingly made out of fire.

Could you tone down the adaption? Other players need to be able to wound you.For everyone else: Here's round 1!Round 1: Bionifight (Regular)Alright, here we go! To start off Bionifight 4 you all find yourselves on Voya-Nui, where Mount Valmai is constantly erupting and the barren wasteland spawns hostile Matoran bent on throwing you into a bottomless pit. Good luck! Edited by ibrow

Okay. How about this instead? Name: Darkon Weapons: Two Uruk-Hai Cleaver like swords attached by seemingly unbreakable chains to his wrists. Power 1: Flash (DC superhero) level Superspeed. (not a mask power) Power 2: Elemental Control over Iron. Power 3: Mask of Emulation. Appearance: Tall and thin, with light and non-clunky armor. Wears a pair of fighting gauntlets. Is not a toa, but looks like a Toa mixed with a Skakdi. Has four Imposing horns on head. Eyes that are seemingly made out of fire.

Edited by Lord Darkon

pNNgXax.jpg

Plasma and fire are separate elements, bro.Also, I forgot that the Reignbringer also lets me control fire."Let's get this bloody party started boys!" ToD roared as he leaped epically over the mouth of Mount Valmai. Just as he cleared it, flame erupted in a giant explosion from the mouth, spawning fire tornadoes via his power over wind. These fire tornadoes flashed across the island into the other contenders.Meanwhile, ToD stood on the lip of the mountain, playing a guitar made of his flags, with streams of frost and pyrotechnic awesome sprouting behind him. To bring the level of cool to over nine thousand, he created sunglasses of ice, put them on, and screams, "YEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHH!"

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

Sord Power Scream'd, wondering who was behind him-"OOH!~/I CHOOSE YOU, PIKACHU~!"-Only for he to be smashed into ToD by a powerful and airborne Thunder Punch, electrifying both.KO stood there, behind all of his foes and with back turned. The toa's eyes were shadowed as he looked down, and his arms were folded over his stomach. As his Pikachu returned to him, it hopped onto his right shoulder and stood facing the enemies with a determined look on its cute face even while he drew two dirks and placed their hilts twixt his teeth and right hand's fingers. He now drew Rinlöjm and brandished it in left hand.Sunlight glinted off his awesome shades as the toa stood, arms crossed yet again, but this time with weapons ready. Standing with back to enemies as they struggled up from their electrified positions, he began to sing."I wanna be/The very best, like no one ever was/," he whirled, face revealed to be looking coolly at them from beneath the shades as he raised both his arms to show how great he would be then. "To catch them is my real test/," he sang, motioning with mouth's dirk at the Pikachu whose head was now facing backwards. "To train them is my cause~/," he continued, hands motioning to clash his weapons into each other lightly in imitation of sparring even as electric guitar and other instruments somehow began to be heard in the background of the fight.

[Profiles]

The guitar playing for KO was due to ToD, whose guitar was now electric, playing a face-melting riff. When he finished this, the toa of dancing slashed with the Reignbringer, which launched a blade of fire to slash his foes. The fire tornadoes from earlier all converged upon KO. "I might have been surprised, lad, but I never give up the bloody fight!"If he had one more post, he could technically summon an army. But he'd probably wait until he had five posts fighting, just in case... So for now, to follow up the wave of fire, he sent a thousand needles of ice propelled by a powerful wind.

I briefly wondered why my sord was screaming before an electrifying punch struck me in the back. Lying on the hot rocky ground, I chose to keep invisible for this moment before noticing the army of matoran approaching. With no real thought about it, I pick one up by the ankle and throw him at KO, propelling the unfortunate matoran further at the target with a power scream.

Edited by The Invisible Noob

ToD danced to the side, dodging the attack. He wondered why no one seemed to be reacting to being burned to a crisp and then stabbed with a bunch of needles. Shrugging, he commanded his flags to become massive hammers which smashed TM and Kairaz. He kept dancing to an imaginary song.

Looking downward I realised I had been on fire the entire time."WELL THIS IS HIGHLY EMBARRASSING"Almost reflexively I stop drop and roll to douse the flames."There now I am not on fire and I've stopped powerscreaming"

Edited by The Invisible Noob

Tilian stabbed his Kukri into the ground to stop him from flying any farther, then he turned and ran towards Kairaz.He pulled the Toa to a safe spot with plenty of cover to prevent him from being killed, then turned and ran towards ToD, kukri drawn and pistol at the ready.

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

The "STARBUUUUUUUURST!!!!" hit ToD, sending him flying. He caught himself in mid-air with his wings and aimed a spire of ice energy towards Kairaz. "No! My island! Mine!" he yelled with a maniacal gleam in his eye. As he dove back toward the island, his flags turned into a shotgun, which shot themselves at terminal velocity towards Tilian.

Okay. How about this instead?Name: Darkon Weapons: Two Uruk-Hai Cleaver like swords attached by seemingly unbreakable chains to his wrists.Power 1: Flash (DC superhero) level Superspeed. (not a mask power)Power 2: Elemental Control over Fire.Power 3: Mask of Emulation.Appearance: Tall and thin, with light and non-clunky armor. Wears a pair of fighting gauntlets. Is not a toa, but looks like a Toa mixed with a Skakdi. Has four Imposing horns on head. Eyes that are seemingly made out of fire.

You're approved. Feel free to join anytime.Also you guys are coming up with some pretty sweet posts, I must say. It's gonna be a shame to only announce one of you as a winner.-ibrow

"I will travel across the land/," KO continued to sing even as he blipped into the bifrost for a second to avoid the attacks, then back--Onto the island--Into the volcano-"Searching far and wide~/"-And then the Pikachu Thunderpunched the wall, grabbing onto the new handhold-"Each pokemon to understand/"-Volt Tackled KO-"The power that's inside~/"-For the rapper to land atop a ledge of volcanic rock at the top of the mountain, grinning."POKEMON! Gotta catch 'em all~ It's you and me!/," he grinned as the Pikachu rocketed up to land on his shoulder with another Volt Tackle. "I know it's my destiny~/," he balled his hands into fists at his chest and looked up to Thor in the heavens above, whom promptly facepalmed. "POKEMON! Oh, you're my best friend!," he pointed to Pikachu once more with the dirk, "In a world we must defend~," he looked at ToD and readied his weapons, "POKEMON! A heart so true!/," the rapper pointed towards his heart with one dirk, "Our courage will pull us through~/," KO called to Tilian, motioning for a joint attack. "You teach me and I'll teach you!/," firmly stated the rapper, pointing once more at the Pikachu. "PO-KE-MON! Gotta catch 'em all, gotta catch 'em all~ POKEMON!" He ended these two last lines by leaping towards ToD at Kakama-speed, electrifying his dirks and Rinlöjm in an attempt to impale his foe whilst crushing his skull.

[Profiles]

I think I will try this out, sounds like rpg-ing without the story. :)Name: TavahkaWeapons: A short daggerPower 1: FirePower 2: Calix-like reflexesPower 3: A completely mechanical arm that he can form at will.Appearance: A metru-styled toa of fire with a pakari, wears a cloak around himself.Special Weapon 1:Earthbound Bow:This weapon is a stout bow that has direct connections with the earth. The more earth in an area, the more powerful it gets. It has the ability to launch anything nearby in the shape of an arrow. The amount of mass doesn't change, only shape and size.

Edited by Portalfig