Bionifight 4

Voltex

OOC= It's not my first army but I did forget about the fifteen posts thing, sorry. I briefly gritted my teeth in anger at the pig but no matter, if you cant summon an army then just use a preexisting one.So I looked for dead to revive and notice that a lot of Matoran had been killed by ToD's attacks. Eager to get a defense from the oncoming Bohrok I quickly activated my mask as lightning struck the ground and the undead began to rise. In no time at all three hundred undead Matoran picked themselves up and fought against the Bohrok.

Luckily, Tilian had prepared for this. Running out from his outcropping into the battlefield, he began doing the Thriller dance, and one by one, the zombies followed suit. While they were distracted, Tilian created a ball of fire inside each of the zombie's heads, destroying them.Once the army was gone, he summoned his own group of five hundred Muaka, which pounced at any enemy they saw.

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

NujaniiNujanii landed and stealthily made his way to directly behind ToD. The flying bu-- er the PIG user had claimed another victum. Nujanii summoned Norik and Iruni. Norik hit ToD with a slowign down rhotuka and Iruni hit TiN with a heal rhotuka. Nujanii activated his kakama, now many times the speed of the slow motion-ated ToD. Nujanii hoped that that heal rhotuka would reverse the powers of the PIG, if not TiN would be permenantly disadvantaged. Nujanii made sure to knock the flags from ToD's hands. Nujanii felt like he was using a Vahi. Nujanii then sidekicked ToD in the face. Before ToD could fall to the ground, Nujanii hammered ToD in the back with punches, switching to the front again, Nujanii kicked ToD and he flew back. Nujanii nodded to Norik and Norik hit the still slow motion ToD with another slow motion spinner. Nujanii smiledThen he was sent flying by a Muaka.

My head spun as I was unexpectedly hit by a healing rhotouka, yet unexpectedly it healed my wounds though I did not know if it had returned my powers or not. I turned to see who my savior was, only to see Nujanii fighting ToD. I felt that Nujanii was gonna get himself killed for being idealistic enough to help someone, but for now I decided not to dissuade him from doing so in the future. I stepped out of the cave and turned my attention to the zombie killing Tilian, yelling at him."THE THING ABOUT SUMMONING ARMIES IS THAT YOU'VE RAN AFOUL OF THE LAW OF INVERSE NINJA"As if to demonstrate I neatly ducked under a pouncing Muaka and kicked it in the stomach hard."IF THAT WAS A NORMAL MUAKA I WOULD BE DEAD BY NOW, SO WHY NOT A LITTLE ONE ON ONE?"

Edited by The Invisible Noob

Tilian shrugged and stopped his thriller dance, and whatever zombies were left alive fell to the ground, heads aflame."You feeling lucky, punk?" rang out the voice of Clint Eastwood from Tilian's mouth.

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

"No one ever says bro, anymore," said Tilian, drawing his kukri, "but it's such an amazing term."He feinted to the left, tricking his opponent, and aimed a kukri strike at TiN's ribs.

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Tilian dodged the strike right before it made contact and watched as TiN's momentum sent him flying into a tree. He rolled to the ground at Tilian's feet, and he stepped on his fingers until sord fell from his hand."Give up."

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

I quickly glanced round my surrounding's for anything that could turn the tides, yet there was nothing that would help me in sight."Well before I do give up I want to say that you are clearly an excellent fighter and ..."One of ToD's unhelpful Bohrok crashed straight into a distracted Tilian. I latched onto my sord and turned invisible, scurrying to a new spot and prepared to strike.

Tilian angrily ripped the Krana from the Bohrok's head and threw it up to Mount Valmai frisbee-style, then fired off three bullets in TiN's direction.Lucky punk went invisible, so he had no clue if they hit, but pulling the trigger that many times sure Tilian feel better.

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Lucky for Tilian, he had seen the bullet suddenly stop and disappear when it hit TiN's thigh.Walking in the direction of where his opponent had been hit, he saw a Bohrok flying at him on each side. He whipped out his Kukri, stabbed one through the faceplate, cutting its Krana in two, then fired off a bullet into the Krana of the other.He continued his move forward.

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Darkon roared a savage battle cry before draining his remaining elemental energy by create a Nova Blast like attack, which consisted of multiple gigantic fireballs heading towards KO, while the ground beneath him and all around him became blistering hot. The rest of the flames rotated around Darkon, awaiting his command. After he had done this, he waited.

pNNgXax.jpg

NujaniiNujanii landed in the water, was rescued from the Nova Blasted water by Iruni, and landed on a now featureless landmass. Charging at the now elementally incapable Darkon, Nujanii yelled a warcry of "Woox16!!!" Iruni covered Nujanii's left flank while Norik, rhotuka charging, covered Nujanii's right.

Having bolted under a rock at the first sign of trouble I painfully dag the bullet out of my thigh, wincing as the pain struck me.Now that Darkon's attack had killed a few Muaka and randomly spawning matoran I had yet another opportunity to raise zombies, yet spamming them was not proving effective so, changing my tactics I returned to visibility high up out of sight and reanimated a single Muaka to act as a proxy in battle. Pleased with the results I sent the beast to attack Tilian.

OOC: I'm a Toa of Fire. My foot would have been completely unharmed. But I'll edit my post anyway.NujaniiNujanii used his power over heat and flame to take all flame from around Darkon and send it at ToD in a low concentration fire blast. Darkon now had no fire to protect himself from Iruni's stab, and he could not have protected himself from Norik's rhotuka even if he had his power over fire. Nujanii then sidekicked the wounded Darkon in the face. The now slow motion Darkon slowly fell to the ground. Nujanii then summoned a Varien and Toa Iruni and Norik. The three Toa then withdrew a short distance. Varian mentally probed the area to check for anything, but mainly opponents and enemy attacks.

Edited by kanohi_master

OOC: *facepalm* That's kind of Auto-hitting to say that you stabbed me. There's at least a hundred ways my char could have gotton out of that. So i'll post one. :P IC: Darkon's superspeed activated, and he sidestepped the blade, stabbed Iruni with his own, all a second before Norik fired were he was standing before.

Edited by Lord Darkon

pNNgXax.jpg

The Muaka didn't matter as in it's place another was raised, this one within attacking range of ToD.With surprising speed for the undead the feline rahi sprang at ToD with it's jaws wide open.

Tilian ducked the Muaka's charge and stabbed its Kukri through the roof of the zombie's mouth, destroying its brain."Sorry, buddy," said Tilian sadly as he wiped off his blade. Then he turned towards Nujanii.

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Darkon, I'm just going to dodge whatever you throw at me. I'll be fighting Tyler if you want another sidekick. Just remember, you can't use fire. Not even through your mask.NujaniiNujanii began by throwing a fireball at Tilian. Norik sent a few rhotuka at Tilian and Varien began a mental assault, trying to conquor Tilian's mind so that she could control it. Iruni covered their backs, so he was able to hit Darkon with a decent sized wind.OOC:EDIT: Crud! Ninja'd! I'll just say I re-summoned my group. And I'll also remind you that you are now at Kakama level speed, Darkon, thanks to the Norik that you just killed and I re-summoned. Re-read my posts to avoid confusion.

Edited by kanohi_master

OOC: Why would i be at Kakama level speed? I dodged that one attack about slow-mo. Read my Post about escaping from iruni's stab. And I can use fire when my energy recharges.IC: Darkon backpeddaled, smiling as he twirled his blades on their seemingly unbreakable chains.

Edited by Lord Darkon

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: you did not dodge NORIK'S SPINNER. Ok? :) You killed Iruni, Norik hit you with a spinner, and then I sidekicked you.Also, yes I know I have neglected my kanoka. I'm proving to myself that I can be effective and creative even without them. NujaniiNujanii considered his foe. Darkon had not yet regained his fire abilities. He could emulate, but Nujanii had no intention of letting him have the time to do that. Darkon had high speeds, but Norik had hit him with a spinner, so for the next few minutes, that speed power Nujanii could equal. Nujanii then blasted Darkon with fire, ignited his dual daggers, and melted through one of the chains.

Edited by kanohi_master

Kakama level speed is good enough, I think; and remember, you guys can't just dodge/ignore everything that other players do to you (kanohi master)- if he's going to attack you while you're fighting someone else, that's your problem. Not his. :PThat's how I understand what's happening, anyway.-ibrow

The problem is not ignoring things, the issue is making scense of what everyone is doing. I've attempted to make scense of it as seen in my posts. I think I have it worked out. I'm not trying to god mode. If I was, I'd have everyone pinned down with Kanoka. Also, he does have speed greater than mine. I decided to, instead of upgrading my profile, creatively even the playing field. I know that if he decides to, as you put it, "attack you while you're fighting someone else", it's not his fault when everyone gets confused and posts all at once.EDIT: Ninja'd. What else do I need to do to prove my point?EDIT: Varien is now dead. Iruni and Norik are fighting Tyler. I am soloing Darkon.EDIT:No, I am not going to counterattack either of you two yet.

Edited by kanohi_master

The fireblast hit Darkon, sending him flying backwards, and the swords went with him, making Nujanii's daggers cut nothing but air.When Darkon landed on the ground, he didn't move. At least, not for 5 seconds. He quickly regained his footing and zoomed off next to Tillian's side. "Don't worry." Darkon hissed. "Your a enemy of Nujanii. The enemy of my enemy is my friend."

pNNgXax.jpg

Nujanii"Ah, but in this game you have no friends!"Nujanii used his powers of heat and flame to melt the chains on both of Darkon's arms. Nujanii then used his kakama to equal Darkon's speed and attacked both at once with melee, assisted by his own disk launcher/jet packs and Iruni's warnings, healing spinners, and air powers. Nujanii had no time to summon anything. Norik dodged the krana.OOC: hey guys:This Gametype is essentially a Free-For-All. You are on your own, facing off against the other Bionifight players.I could summon the PIG here. I won't, but I could.Also, iBrow. Please respond to my post.

Edited by kanohi_master

Noticing Tilian was in action again I diverted my attention from ToD back to the nuiscance.Deciding to interfere with this fight I animated All nearby corpses, of which by now there were plenty. The new zombies swarmed Tilian simultaenously.

NujaniiNujanii was quite effective with his dual daggers, but he wasn't prepared for too much Melee. So he stabbed Tilian and sidekicked Darkon, backflipped over Tilian, and got hit by Iruni's rhotuka. Nujanii watched a player animate the undead.Nujanii hated the undead.Nujanii summoned 100 Vohrak and had them drain the energy of the undead. Soon the undead had become dead once more.Nujanii had been merciful once again, but he wondered at what cost.

Enough of this.Pulling the dagger out of his leg, Tilian turned, fired off his pistol, curving his bullet into TiN's uninjured thigh."Good luck being able to walk with lead in your bones," muttered Tilian as he threw Nujanii's dagger at Iruini.

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

The bullet of course missed. Though told me that I had been spotted, so I turned invisible and moved to a new location. Though Tilian had shot at me Nujanii was acting like a much bigger nuisance, so I decided to hang back and take him out later.

NujaniiIruni dodged the dagger that had never actually been left in Tilian's leg. Nujanii recieved it and had the Vohrok hunt down TiN. TiN was easily found by the master hunters and Nujanii banished the Rahkshi as soon as they had rendered TiN locatable. Instead, Nujanii summoned Toa Inika Hahli (along with re-summoning Iruni, Norik, and Varian) Hahli began shooting water and lightning at TiN.