Bionifight 4

Voltex

ToD madly twisted the eel's tail, causing the gadunka to have a seizure in a fashion somewhat like swimming. This kept all three from falling into the abyss. It also launched them into Nujanii.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

And Nujanii got nicked by the gadunka's wildest swing. As we all know, getting barely hit by a fast moving object can be much more painful than getting a full-on blow. It was probably like that in this case. Or maybe not.Either way, ToD tried as hard as he could to turn his "steed" back.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

NujaniiNujanii was thrown off balance and nearly fell into a pit. He did not, however. Nujanii examined his left arm and immediately wished he hadn't. He could still use the arm, but there was a gash in his armor. A small gash, but a deep one. Nujanii called for a medic, then realized that he was not on the front lines of a team based game. He was on his own. So, naturally, Nujanii was going to have to endure it.At least ToD went down into the pit.

Edited by Nujanii: Kanohi Master

JiMing slices both Hydrukas in half with his Giant Sword of Painfulness. He decides to use Thunderbolt on Sybre and Pirok, but he didn't remember that water conducts electricity until it was too late. Everything in the area was electrified, except for ToD and Nujanii, since hurting them was against the rules for now.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Or at least Sybre would have, if JiMing hadn't raised his energy shield to block the blow. JiMing slices Sybre in half again with his Giant Sword of Painfulness, and grabbed both halves with his Huge Fists of Power. He bangs both halve's heads together.

Eek! Sybre does get affected, but not affected enough. Due to something personal, Sybre gets super angry and Frenzies JiMing. A few more hits sends JiMing flying back."I'm sorry. I'm just HURRICANE ANGRY RIGHT NOW!!!"

mindeth the cobwebs

JiMing's armor protects him from some of the Frenzy. JiMing uses his his jetpack and rams into Sybre."Hurricane angry? Then let's see how you deal in one." said JiMing, as he uses his Gale Spear to create a hurricane around Sybre.

ToD did the best thing he could do. He leaped from the probably dead gadunka's mouth. In his hand he held the electric eel. Then he slapped Nujanii in the face with said eel. Said eel also swallowed Nujanii's head. Laughing maniacally, as usual, ToD pushed Nujanii's headless body into the pit. "Bye bye!"

Nujanii"Before you ask, I'm not going to save you again."Nujanii's body swam out of the pit and located ToD. How? By slapping everything he could find. Fortunately, the first thing he found was ToD. So he grabbed the eel from ToD and made it throw up the head. Which, due to the laws of awesome, was completely unharmed. Nujanii put his head back on and faced ToD."This round will be over momentarily."Nujanii used the eel to bite off ToD's head. The ToD head holding eel was then thrown into a nearby bottomless pit.

So the headless ToD tackled Nujanii into the same pit, and they all went together. Of Course, ToD was kneeing Nujanii in the groin the whole time, but they were all going to die, so whatever.XD

NujaniiNujanii had no reproductive organs, being a Toa and not a human. Being kneed in the groin was therefore not something significant. Nujanii bashed ToD into the wall of the pit and swam out of the pit, grabbing the eel as he went. ToD, being headless and huge, may not ever make it out of the pit. Nujanii, just in case, threw the eel containing ToD's head into yet another pit.

JiMing's suit helped reattach his arms. He also didn't have to bother much about Pirok's bubbles. He turned around to see a barrel of toxic waste."Geez, the ocean is not a trash can! Wait, this gives me an idea...."He flew over to Sybre, grabbed him, and threw him into the toxic waste. Who knows what would happen?

Sybre transforms into an armored titan. Shooting a strange, waterproof fire, he chars all of the players (except Nujanii and ToD, of course). Next, he uses his shape-shifting sword to cut off a few hands. Then, he grabs the bus from the previous round and throws it at JiMing."Wait, where'd the bus come from?!"

mindeth the cobwebs

JiMing raised his energy shield to absorb the waterproof fire. He rolls out of the path of the bus, and shoots the flame back at Sybre."No idea, but get used to things like that here in Bionifight."

IC: VertakVertak rode onto the battlefield, a look of mock horror on his face as he surveyed the scene. Using his powers to halt everyone in their tracks (and gluing everything back together), he coughed and began to speak."My, you all are a very odd bunch of chaps!" He shook his head and wagged a finger befor continuing."You fellows are very strange, you must admit. And I must admit, it is hard to decide a victor. However...."Vertak's eyes shut in concentration as he mulled the round over."I must say that the winner of this round is JiMing. Good job my friend, good job! Feel free to drop my associate iBrow a pm determining whether you would like a special weapon, an upgraded special weapon, or a victory token - and also, as a bonus reward because I am such a kind, wonderful person, you get a victory token thrown in! You're partway there to getting a special weapon set! Fascinating, isn't it?"He then turned to Toa of Dancing and Nujanii, sighing in disapproval."Tsk, tsk, you two." he said. "Breaking the rules of the duel is a rather bad idea. Unfortunately for the both of you, this means that there will be no declared winner of the duel. Aren't I just lovely?""Anyway, tallyhoo! Enjoy your next round, and be sure to continue preparing for a beating at the hands of the next boss!" Vertak called as he rode away on the PIG, a knowing glint in his eyes.Once Vertak was out of sight, all of the fighters found themselves out of Mahri-Nui and instead teleported to Voya-Nui, because iBrow was obviously feeling a little lazy about using his teleportation powers. Having fought there before, several fighters muttered about the extremely active volcano that erupts all the time, spurring Vertak to re-appear momentarily and change two things: first, everyone felt the Forever Alone modifier take effect once more, and they also all felt the Not so Bareboned modifier take place, removing all special weapons.Those fighters were then sad, before cheering up and beginning to battle once more. Vertak cackled and vanished.Round VI Begin!Hope you enjoy the new approach; there is a reason behind it.-ibrow

IC:Pirok noticed a nearby stick."Beware the power... of the death-stick!" Pirok shouted, running at JiMing, his stick raised over his head. "I shall crush you into paste with my stick, and spread you over the ground with my butter-knife!"

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

How did I break the rules of the duel? Oh well. I apologize for whatever I did wrong.EDIT: Actually he and I just grabbed things that were already there. Like Conveniently Placed Signs (CPS's) and GIGANTIC GADUNKAS.EIDT: Since the above edit will not likely be noticed, I will likely post it into my next post.NujaniiNujanii appeared on Voya Nui. Without special weapons. Which didn't matter too much, save for one thing. He had wanted to try out his newly enhanced Virtus Robes. He had tried last round, with little success. He'd have to take on all other players next time. Oh well. Nujanii activated his jetpacks and hurtled into the sky, making sure to stay well away from the active volcano, while remaining over the land. Nujanii was ready to battle.He wished, though, that he could summon things. He always got his best army summoning ideas when he couldn't summon anything. Oh well.

Edited by Nujanii: Kanohi Master

You and ToD were summoning stuff to help yourselves out >=(.Seriously though I didn't really care, I just had Vertak kinda make the decision when the round was over to do that. Not my fault. You'll have to talk to him about it.You'll get the chance, don't worry.-ibrow

Read the editation in my previous post.If you are to be the next boss, good for you. My special weapons may not be specialized for boss battles, but I can still appreciate a good tussle with Vertak. Though, aside from ToD, no one else here has done so.Nujanii"DON'T YOU DARE BEAT UP MY PGS!!!"Nujanii hit Sybre with several high level shrink disks. There, that would teach him. Nujanii wondered how long the disks' effects would last. 2 posts? 5 posts? Only Sybre would tell.

NujaniiSybre somehow managed to jump high into the air, climb into Nujanii's mouth, and climb back out, all without Nujanii's molestation. Nujanii grabbed Sybre and hit him with an increase weight disk. With great gravity, little air resistance, and a long way to fall, it appeared Sybre would be doomed as soon as Nujanii let go. But Nujanii didn't drop Sybre towards the ground.He threw Sybre towards the ground.