Bionifight 4

Voltex

Sybre uses a cute, little parachute to float to the ground. Luckily, the disk wore off, so Sybre could get back to fighting. He climbed up Nujanii's body and poked both of his eyes. Then he jumps down and uses a huge Pixel Blast on his blind victim.OOC: The tiny effect wears off after this post.Nujanii, this is starting to get unfair. This is getting close to killing me.

Edited by Didonchu

mindeth the cobwebs

I threw you towards the ground. Revise your post. I am high in the air. You cannot climb up me. Unless you can fly. Revise your post.I don't care about fairness. Think of an illogical way to survive. I don't care how you do it. Use that parachute to get to the ground for heaven's sakes.

Edited by Nujanii: Kanohi Master

...I summoned nothing. As Nujanii said, we used what was there. Well, he technically summoned a conveniently placed sign, but that would be pardonable, as it's conveniently placed. The gadunka was the one that you had with us all along, and the eel was swimming by us. I see no summoning involved. Seriously, I don't think that's really fair to either of us. =/But oh well, not gonna argue the point if you feel set on this.ToD decided to just dance and spit fire and JiMing.Nope, nothing else.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Sybre, suddenly wracked by anger, grabs Nujanii and ToD and bangs their heads together. Then he throws them both into quicksand, where Pirok awaits at the bottom due to his lack of response."Say hello to Pirok for me!"

mindeth the cobwebs

"Right..." ToD muttered, rubbing his forehead as he sent a fleet of ice shards to attack Nujanii and Sybre. And kept dancing, of course. Because that was, y'know, like, part of him.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

When they had teleported, JiMing fell asleep."Zzzzz, what? I missed the beginning of the round? Oh shoot!"He reached for his Special Weapons, but found that they were not there. So insead, he used his Gale Spear to create a tornado that ripped through the area."MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! FALL BEFORE MY TWISTER OF DOOM!!"

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Also JiMing, you may or may not have won.As for not summoning... using a "conveniently placed sign" and "an eel that happened to swim by" counts as summoning since I did not give them to you. SO there you have it. I will now be set on the matter.Also this is like Round 7 or something guys so when this ends and the next two rounds end an extremely awesome guy will be your third boss battle dude or whatever.-ibrow

What do you mean, iBrow? I don't remember summoning things.

I was talking about ToD and Kanohi Master/Nujanii.Also you won btw, not sure if you've noticed yet or not since you've made about no replies mentioning it. You get gloating rights until next round in addition to your victory token and whatever other thing you pick.-ibrow

What? That's not summoning! That's using the environment. And ToD had a bunch of gadunka. IF what I did was summoning, what he did was as well. But you already said that, so the previous two sentances ignore.We're in a forever alone match, right? So what if I grabbed a CPS now? Eh? Would someone be able to PIG me for summoning? What if a rahi happened to eat ToD and not me? Would that be summoning? Think about it. Think carefully.NujaniiNujanii melted the ice, set Pirok down, and grabbed a CPS.Then put it back when he realized he had his daggers again.

OOC: Junkyard, Pirok was knocked into quicksand earlier by me. But whatever.IC: Sybre sees Junkyard and Frenzies him. Grabbing him by the neck, Sybre throws Junkyard into some quicksand and joins Pirok at the bottom.

mindeth the cobwebs

I just rescued Pirok. Read all of the posts before your own. If you don't, the results are never good.NujaniiNujanii grabbed Sybre and tossed him into his favored banishment site: the quicksand. Dun dun dunNujanii then turned to Pirok. "All right? Junky seemed to have rammed you pretty hard."

Edited by Nujanii: Kanohi Master

IC:Pirok climbed out of the quicksand on a sea of plushies."I'M BORED NOW!" He sent a large number of sharpened death-sticks flying through the air at all the beings within his range of site.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

"You little punk!" Sybre exclaimed as he grabbed the mallet. Sybre rolled Pirok into a ball and hit him like a golf ball with the mallet, sending the living golf ball flying. Pirok landed on Metru Nui."Hole-in-one!!!"

mindeth the cobwebs

IC:Luckily, it was against the rules for anyone to leave Voya-Nui, so Pirok stopped as though he hit a forcefield, before bouncing back, hitting Sybre, and sending him into a large hole that was suspiciously close.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

ToD decided that he probably wouldn't win this round. So he tried anyways, causing a blizzard over the island. Which was melted into a tidal wave that fell over the island and killed everyone. Wait, scratch that. They couldn't die. But they would all be removed from Voya-Nui so ToD could PIG them! BWUAHAHAHAHAHA! HE DESTROYED THE RULES!

JiMing saw Pirok and Sybre, and punched them both with his Glove of Fire, which burned them both. Then he used his Gale Spear to summon the winds, and tossed them around at dizzying speeds."MUAHAHAHAHAHA! I WILL DEFEAT YOU BOTH! YOU STAND NO CHANCE AGAINST ME, FOR I WON LAST ROU D!"

I'll join.Name: ZakaroWeapon: Sword and sheildPower 1: Chaos (purple plasma)Power 2: StrengthPower 3: EarthAppearence: Here: gallerySpecial weapons:The Shiny Sheild of SilverIt's a very shiny shield of silver. Use for blinding your opponents, distracting animals, and blocking swords, maces, ball n' chains, fire beams, water beams, and anything else you can think of! Warning: may have a higher chance of being stolen because of excessive shinyness and silverness.Stats:Offense (Physical):0Offense (Non-Physical):5Defense (Physical):10Defense (Non-Physical):5Speed:0The Alert'in Rock'in Radio PackThis pack lets you share music and helps you out in battle! It includes:-2 jets on either side for flying- A bottomless storage zone that is anti-gravity enough to reduce your items to 00.1% of their original weight - A radio that changes music to fit the mood and can alert you (Ex. If someone is sneaking up behind you, it plays Jaws shark attack music)-And a small sonic blaster. Stats-Attack (physical)- 0Attack (non-physical)- 5Defence (physical)- 0Defence (non-physical)- 7Speed- 8Zakaro

Edited by Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

NujaniiNujanii was kicked, but Sybre was falling, so it mattered not much. You don't get much horizontal power when kicking someone who's flying without giving an explanation of how you got up that high. So Nujanii turned in mid-air and considered how best to use his kanoka. Nujanii thought. How about a nice... shrink disk? No, he had done that last time. And Sybre had not read his post thoroughly and had messed up a perfectly good attack. So Nujanii hit Sybre with a level 8 weakening disk. "Now that ought to last for a good few posts!"Nujanii was merciful and did not hit Sybre with a concealment disk.

JiMing used his Gale Spear to "fly" up to where Nujanii was, and hit Nujanii's head with his Earthshaker."Getting your head hit with the force of an earthquake must hurt a lot." JiMing remarked.

I'll join.Name: ZakaroWeapon: Sword and sheildPower 1: Chaos (purple plasma)Power 2: StrengthPower 3: EarthAppearence: Here: galleryZakaro

Sweet. I feel bad that none of the players that have posted after you so far have felt the need to greet you, but you can join in anytime. :)-ibrow

Sybre snuck up on JiMing by jumping off a tree and Frenzies him. Alas, Sybre is weak for five posts. He's gotta make them last. He slams JiMing down into some quicksand."Who knew my trap would play such a role later on?

mindeth the cobwebs

OOC: I was in the air, revise your post.IC:JiMing did not thrash around like a cool dude, and instead lay down with his back in the quicksand. He then uses his Glove of Fire to dry the quicksand into dirt. Then he smashes Sybre's head with his Earthshaker.

OOC:And how high was I in the air? Plus, you just used summoning. Not allowed anymore.IC:JiMing took the Frenzy, but avoided the Pixel Blast. JiMing used his Earthshaker to cause an earthquake, stunning Sybre. Then he punches Sybre with his Glove of Fire.OOC: And listen to what others like Nujanii tell you. Ignoring those things make Bionifight less fun.