Bionifight 4

Voltex

JiMing was now plummeting to the ground, and also choking, to boot. He used his Huge Fists of Power to rip the iron off, and climbed back on the head of the Shoopquaza."Heh, I might not show you his first most powerful move right now, but I will show his second most powerful. Use Dragon Pulse!"With that, it let lose a large ball of energy from it's mouth, striking Nujanii head-on.OOC:Thanks, I feel happy knowing that my character also fits in with the canon.

Edited by JiMing

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

And the Shoopquaza ate the fire with it's gaping mouth."Oh yeah, it can do that. That's why my Special Weapons are awesome, they make almost no sense! Well, maybe more sense than ToD's...."And with that, he came to a decision. "Maybe it's time I showed you his most powerful attack. Shoopquaza, use Hyper Beam."Then the Shoopquaza started building up energy. "IMMA FIRING MY LAZOR, BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" roared the Shoopquaza in a booming voice.It let off a devastating beam of energy directly at Nujanii. Now, most of it's attacks are 2x the normal damage, but Hyper Beam was 3x. The result? Pain. Lots of it.

Edited by JiMing

ICJunkyard ran up to the Shoopquaza-A wild SHOOPQUAZA appeared!Go, Junkyard!What will Junkyard do?[Magnitude]->[Ram]<-[Metronome][iron Defense]Junkyard used RAM!The wild SHOOPQUAZA's SP. DEF and DEF sharply fell!

Edited by The First Evo

I was the First Evo.

I AM BACK,

and I am a Gentleman.

Click here for awesomeness.

Mind posting a profile for Shoopquaza or a link to one? I quail at the thought of looking for your profile.NujaniiNujanii cut his jet packs and fell as fast as he could without kanoka assistance, but not quick enough to avoid all damage. He was hit, but only about to the extent of his last hit, which he could handle. Nujanii flew up once more and began to send iron spikes at JiMing. He also created a cage for Shoopquaza.

Mind posting a profile for Shoopquaza or a link to one? I quail at the thought of looking for your profile.NujaniiNujanii cut his jet packs and fell as fast as he could without kanoka assistance, but not quick enough to avoid all damage. He was hit, but only about to the extent of his last hit, which he could handle. Nujanii flew up once more and began to send iron spikes at JiMing. He also created a cage for Shoopquaza.

lol. It wouldn't be that bad looking for his profile....Okay, maybe it would be.-ibrow

Breaking his earth fort, Zakaro was reintroduced to the awesome pain of the fire in iBrow's brain. And then he awesomely screamed. Extremely loud. And then he remembered why he was here, in the most awesome place ever. To fight. Awesomely. He then charged JiMing and Nujanii. Still screaming. Awesomely loud.OOC: iBrow's brain isn't affecting him at all. :P Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

NujaniiNujanii was a Toa of Fire and also awesome, therefore he was affected less than some of the others.Like Zakaro.Nujanii was airborne and therefore less easily charged. He sized Zakaro up. Zakaro's Chaos would likely gain a damage boost here. Nujanii was not pleased at the thought.Nujanii created a wall of iron to halt Zakaro's charge. Then it melted. So Nujanii made another. And Zakaro (having super strength) would likely make short work of it.Not that Nujanii really cared. Zakaro wasn't quite sane and therefore not much of a threat.No foreshadowing here. At all. None. How could there be any foreshadowing here?

Being in the state of mind he was, Zakaro awesomely crashed into the iron wall head first. And then he awesomely got up, grabbed it, and threw it back at Nujanii, along with the ashes of the sign from the beginning, and a Chaos brust. Which awesomely became a Chaos blast. And he was still on fire. And awesomely charred to a black "well-done." And he made an earth hand to rise him up to get to Nujanii's level. Eventually.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

Oddly enough, JiMing fell asleep as, did the Shoopquaza."Yawn.... huh? Oh, we're in a cage. Not a problem for my Shoopquaza!"Shoopquaza then Hyper Beamed the cage into oblivion, and repeated the process on the others.OOC:Here's the profile.It looks like an ordinary Rayquaza, except for the fact it has a Shoop-da-Whoop face horribly plastered on it's head.It knows the following moves:Dragon PulseTwisterCrunchHyper BeamAll moves coming out of it's mouth are 2x more powerful. Especially Hyper Beam.It can also change it's size, from being the size of a toy, to regular Rayquaza size. Did I mention it's also indestructible? Offense (Physical):0Offense (Non-Physical):7Defense (Physical):3Defense (Non-Physical):3Speed:7

Edited by JiMing

Zakaro got hit by the fire and just kept going, because the fire in iBrow' brain had killed his nerves. And so he doesn't feel pain. And so he could be attacked with a awesome chainsaw on his back. And wouldn't notice. This may be good or bad. He then dodged the awesome iron spike, and then as he was finally up to Nujanii's level, he then tried to tackle him. Which may epicly fail. OOC: Yes, he just jumped at Nujanii from a earth tower that's very high up. He isn't adapting to this enviroment very well, is he? :P Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

Boof! The sound echoed throught iBrow's brain. Zakaro had hit the ... "What is it? Is it ground? Is it grey matter? Is it cookies and milk?" Completely :dazed: , Zakaro was saying things that didn't make any sense. But, being a Bionifighter, he was making dollars, which were randomly appearing around him. He then said" Oh.. there's something red in the sky.. But it's not sunset... It must go down." Somehow deciding on a action, Zakaro threw the brunt remains of the earth pillar at Nujanii.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

As Zakaro was basiclly insane at this point, he didn't even try to dodge the disks. Being completely worn out, he awesomely fell face first into the.. Why don't we just call it the ground for now, ok? He then simply looked up at Nujanii, sighed, and fell asleep due to fighting for around 3 hours straight, with no breaks, and being assulted by flames for the last hour.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

ICJunkyard was bored, so he sat down and burned awesomely while playing his second favourite game. Pokemon.He couldn't play his favourite game because he didn't have a laptop with him, but oh well.So, while gaining awesome over 9000th degree burns, he played Pokemon.

I was the First Evo.

I AM BACK,

and I am a Gentleman.

IC: VertakThe fighters all found themselves teleported out as Vertak saved them from certain fates of being turned to ashes by the sheer heat of the awesomeness of iBrow's mind."Congrats Zakaro chap, you won!" Vertak grinned, smacking Zakaro on the back and healing his mind, insuring that the winner of Round 8 wouldn't have any permanent damage. "Take a victory token, and pm iBrow to let him know whether you wish to have another token or a special weapon!"They all landed on an island surrounded by instant death water that could not be passed that had a tree and a house on it."Welcome to Survival Island!" Vertak announced. "This is Round IX, a regular Bionifight, except that you can't leave the island. Skeletons will come out at night and shoot arrows at you, so be careful. Also, don't kid yourselves and think you'll never return to iBrow's mind, alright chaps? Tally ho!"And Vertak disappeared, leaving the combatants to Round IX.-ibrow

"YES!" Running around happly, Zakaro got down and hugged the sandy ground. "FINALLY! GROUND THAT DOESN'T BURN, AND CAN BE CALLED GROUND!" Getting up, Zakaro turned to the situation at hand. "Now where were we... Oh! Bionifight!" He then grabbed the tree, uprooted it, and swung it at all the other fighters.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

NujaniiAs usual, Nujanii immediately flew straight upwards as high and fast as he could. Which was pretty fast. Anyway, Nujanii viewed all from above, which was just how he liked to view things. Nujanii summoned his LS and VR. Now ready for action, Nujanii drew his LS and activated its laser blade.Nujanii was ready to win. He had found all the speed he needed. He hadn't teamed up for battle though.So Nujanii summoned a Ta-Matoran in a Sopwith Camel and told him to attack Zakaro. Nujanii wondered whether Zakaro was immune to Machine gun fire.

JiMing summoned his Shoopquaza, and flew up to the Ta-Matoran in the Sopwith Camel, tossed him out, grabbed the plane with his Huge Fists of Power, and tossed it at Nujanii."Using your own weapon against you. Fun!"

Edited by JiMing

NujaniiNujanii used telekinesis to pull the plane under him. He fell in, strapped himself in with some rope, and put on a leather flying helm with goggles, bomber jacket, and silk scarf. Nujanii then flew around, with telekinetically enhanced maneuverability, and blasted JiMing out of the sky with the twin machine guns.Then Snoopy came out of nowhere and high fived Nujanii. Apparently Snoopy was also a master of aerial combat. Nujanii considered starting a club. ToD ought to join if he did...

Edited by Nujanii: Kanohi Master

OOC:I don't think you are allowed to summon Snoopy, as he is not Bionicle-related.IC:The bullets clanged against the hide of the Shoopquaza, and all Nujanii had done was make it angry.So the Shoopquaza ate Nujanii.Then it fired a Hyper Beam, launching Nujanii out and hurting him at the same time!

Edited by JiMing

ICJunkyard ignores the shield and punches the tree down into blocks of log. "YEAH! Time for-" He gets cut off by the now really distracting shine of the shield.Junky pulls out his Grumpy Hammer and smashes it over the shield with extreme strength, hoping to knock it from Zakaro's hands.

I was the First Evo.

I AM BACK,

and I am a Gentleman.

Nujanii"I'll take that as a 'You miss.' Ok then, Zakaro, let's see you up HERE!"Nujanii flung Zakaro into the sky, then hit him with a levitation disk. Nujanii had not been practicing his piloting skills recently. He estimated that he had a post or two before the plane was destroyed. Nujanii tuned his guns on Zakaro and fired.

OOC:Nujanii, I edited my post. Is that better?IC:JiMing turned towards the others angrily. He shouted, "WHY AREN'T YOU AFRAID OF MY SHOOPQUAZA YET!?" WELL, YOU WILL NOW!"The Shoopquaza let loose a devastating Hyper Beam at the others, while JiMing laughed maniacally.